Forums

Topic: Wonderful 101 $29.99

Posts 21 to 40 of 42

Gold

Tasuki wrote:

Gold wrote:

Mr_Nose wrote:

Gold wrote:

Only @ Target & GameStop. Just a heads up if you didn't get this game yet. I sadly do not know when this deal ends. If I get Pikmin 3 for Christmas instead, I'll pick this up.

Thanks to you, I am now a proud owner of Wunnerfal wonohwon! Yesterday, I checked a local Target and they didn't have the sale price up, checked a different one today, and found it. Picked up Tekken too. Can't wait to tear into W101.

Thanks, again. And Merry Christmas!

Your very welcome and happy holidays! Hoping to also get Tekken 2 next year @ GS for $11.99 used, too.

But Gamestop doesn't sell Playstation 2 games anymore? Unless by some odd reason the one you go to does. If that's the case wow you are lucky.

Haha. I meant the Wii U Tekken.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Tasuki

@Gold: Oh you are talkin about Tekken Tag 2 lol. Well sorry bout that I thought you were talking about Tekken 2 which I made a mistake was on the original PS not PS2. I was totally jealous that your GS sold PS2 games lol.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Discostew

It seems numerous other stores like Amazon and Bestbuy are also selling the game at this price. Makes me wonder if this was meant as a permanent price drop.

Discostew

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

Mr_Nose

I hope so. I want so many games, but $59.99 is a good chunk of change these days. I want to stay mostly digital, but I'll buy physical if it's cheaper, and it usually is.

Edited on by Mr_Nose

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

Gold

I'll get W101 today because of GameStop gift cards from Christmas.

3DS FC: 4296-3465-6223

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3465-6223 | Nintendo Network ID: Gold471

Warruz

Also on Amazon

Game Industry News; Discussed and Debated - Pauseyourgame.com

Twitter:

sinalefa

This game is a steal at that price. I got it at $60 when it first released, but I picked up a copy on Amazon for $30 for a friend of mine. We played the missions at my house and he enjoyed it.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

UTXGamer

Game was 29.99 at Best Buy yesterday.

Also had AC4 and CoD: Ghosts for 34.99

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/AgentCarmichael

Nintendo Network ID: AgentCarmichael

Warruz

Well a friend of mine gave me an Amazon Gift card, so a free Wonderful 101 was in order!

Twitter:

darthmawl

Mr_Nose wrote:

I just gotta say, W101 is ( already ) easily the best game I've played all year. Yeah, I even gotta put it above 3D World. Still, apples and oranges, and I'm very thankful for both.

Also, I did not expect Tekken Tag Tournament to be so flippin' good, either. Absolutely beautiful, feature packed fighter. Every Wii U owner should pick it up, as well. So slick, and fun. And the Nintendo themed costumes? Zero Suit is yummy!

GARGH! Sensory overload!

Im with you. W101 is my game of the year . and it was my first time playing that kind of game. It was just perfect to me !

Currently playing : ZombiU on Wii U / Soul Sacrifice on Vita / Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS

JonnyKong

I've just bought this from Amazon UK with a gift card I got for Christmas. I was pretty rubbish at the demo, but I'm willing to give it another shot because I love Platinum games and I wanna see just how crazy this game gets.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

Happy_Mask

@JohnnyKong The Demo is kinda awful, it gets much better.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

NintendoDesire

I think 29.99 is the new retail price because it's at that same price in Nintendo World (Nintendo Store in NY) and it doesn't say that it has a discount or anything.

Also on YouTube: youtube.com/NintendoDesire

3DS Friend Code: 4339-3792-1368

rockodoodle

Mr_Nose wrote:

Anyone read this awesome article over at Nintendo Enthusiast?
http://nintendoenthusiast.com/article/the-wonderful-101-under...

I have the game- bought it with Rayman at Target's buy two get one free deal and got Call of Duty as my free one. Anyway, I have played it a few times and was impressed, just have a backlog of games, plus some new ones for Christmas. I need to play this one more.

rockodoodle

Kolzig

Is there any place in Europe that has deals on W101?

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

Warruz

So for some reason Amazon has not yet shipped my package that I purchased on the 26th, I figure at least there would of been a packing slip made. So im just waiting until something gets moving....or Pikmin 3 goes on sale.

Edited on by Warruz

Twitter:

Tritonus

It's 27.99 GBP on Amazon.co.uk right now... If I didn't have such an extensive backlog of Wii U games I need to play first I would pick it up.

I just rewatched the extended trailer, and I have to say this game really looks amazing. Hope more people will pick it up.

Infinite Crisis (DC Comics MOBA) Beta Invite:

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/account/registration?utm_source=86b226d9-cf09-e311-a320-bc305b234d58&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=IC_RAF

DefHalan

I picked it up at GameStop using the store credit I got from trading in all my Xbox 360 stuff (I got some other stuff too)

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cameronbelmont

Its on my list. I will probably pick it up for my B-day in February along with Pikmin 3. Just to add to my already daunting backlog of games.

Currently Playing: Dragon Age: Inquisition

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.