Forums

Topic: Wonderful 101 uhhh help?

Posts 21 to 22 of 22

arnoldlayne83

sinalefa wrote:

Yeah, the game can be tough and it has a steep difficulty curve. It is part of its old school charm.

I agree with R_Champ. There is a reason why you can change difficulty anytime. Kamiya's Easy is like Normal in most games, and his Normal is Hard, etc.

But if you stick with it you will be greatly rewarded. There is nothing quite like it, gameplay wise. Plus it has tons of charm.

I agree completely... the difficulty level is scaled upwise... but once u get into the game the feeling of satisfaction while completing a level gettin something more then a bronze medal is rewarding. On this aspect the game is very old school, far away from the ridicolous easy level of modern games..... the gameplay is top notch, and many times I have to laugh loud for the plot and dialogues...

the demo is atrocious, I also turned my back to this game after playing it, it is so far away from the real deal.... that s maybe why the sales were so low at the beginning

psn: markthesovver83 ; Nnid: arnoldlayne83

Nintendo Network ID: arnoldlayne83

JamesCoote

jariw wrote:

JamesCoote wrote:

I've also been struggling with this game. I don't get why you can't use the touch screen. It's as if the game was made for touch, then doesn't use it.

It's all very well having a game that takes time to master, but if that process is just downright frustrating, people will never get to that point, and just give up on it instead.

You can use the touch screen if you want (I use it). It's just that many players prefer the right stick approach to draw the shapes.

How? Is there a button you have to press first or something as I've tried it before and it doesn't seem to work

Game developer for Crystalline Green Ltd. Working on Totem Topple and Flight of Light for Wii U

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.