Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 14:23 GMT
I use Bluetooth headphones with an iPad and enjoy the freedom from wires.
I know the GamePad doesn't use Bluetooth. Is there a work-around? Are there any wireless headphones that will work?
2. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 14:58 GMT
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86
Writer for www.sega-addicts.com
3. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 15:52 GMT
Thanks for the link. I'm hoping that the USB transmitter will work if I plug into the console, instead of using the GamePad USB port(?)
4. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 18:40 GMT
Don't know. Don't actually have Wii U just assuming it would work
5. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 18:43 GMT
Ok found these which everything I saw says they will work.
6. Posted: Wed 28th Nov 2012 18:58 GMT
Excellent. Thanks very much
7. Posted: Sun 2nd Dec 2012 19:44 GMT
Have you guys tryout if headphones with ln-line mic works on the wiiu? I have the beats solo headphones.
I play old and unusually unique games to get away from boring reality.
This makes 95% of games who's main gimmicks are hyper realism ~boring~ to me.
3DS Friend Code: 3437-3045-2190 | Nintendo Network ID: Syntax_U