Wii U Forum

Topic: Wind Waker HD

Showing 501 to 520 of 613

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

501. Posted:

My god, there are so many great games being released in October. Should I buy them all or wait a bit? D:

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

WebHead

502. Posted:

I was playing today. I am at the part where you have to revisit the forsaken fortress. When I got the the wooden door you have to destroy with a bomb....the game suddenly underwent a major slow down for a few seconds. No big deal, but kind of disappointing considering it's just a GameCube port.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

AuthorMessage

doesnotexistcom

503. Posted:

I still like the twilight princess best out of all zelda games

doesnotexistcom

AuthorMessage

cookiex

504. Posted:

WebHead wrote:

I was playing today. I am at the part where you have to revisit the forsaken fortress. When I got the the wooden door you have to destroy with a bomb....the game suddenly underwent a major slow down for a few seconds. No big deal, but kind of disappointing considering it's just a GameCube port.

Could be a glitch or a random occurence. First time I played Skyward Sword I encountered a major slowdown for no reason (I was just casually strolling through the desert area), which never happened again in subsequent playthroughs.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

AuthorMessage

Emaan

505. Posted:

I'm loving all the Link selfies on Miiverse :3

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

NightmareXIV

506. Posted:

SPOILER I love how when you beat the game you can play it again, but link is in his PJs.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

AuthorMessage

DdFixen

507. Posted:

I can't wait for this title! It's all ordered and ready, and on Friday I'll be able to go the store and buy it. And what's more, I'm not working this weekend (which is something I usually do), so I'm looking forward to some truly awesome hardcore gaming! Maybe I might even get a chance to get it earlier, which is what happened when I ordered Pikmin.

DdFixen

AuthorMessage

Ryno

508. Posted:

Target breaks The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD street date

If I didn't preorder the limited edition I would be checking the Target near me tonight.

Edited on by Ryno

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

509. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

Target breaks The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD street date

If I didn't preorder the limited edition I would be checking the Target near me tonight.

Now that you mention it, I saw the real case at GameStop, too. The box art is gold.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

johnvboy

510. Posted:

This game looks so amazing when you actually view it on your T.V. :)

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

AuthorMessage

TOMBOY25

511. Posted:

i ordered mine from shopto didn't come today, gutted :(

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage

MonocledMetroid

512. Posted:

Toysrus is having a B1G1 40% off next week, so I'm gonna wait until Sunday to get this with The Wonderfull 101.

MonocledMetroid

AuthorMessage

johnvboy

513. Posted:

TOMBOY25 wrote:

i ordered mine from shopto didn't come today, gutted :(

Same here so I bought one from a store instead,I will send the one from Shopto back or sell it.

Shopto are very poor at getting games to you on release day unless you pick the expensive £6 courier delivery.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

AuthorMessage

ejvirzi

514. Posted:

There is no printed manual in the box. Instead there are printed instructions on how to get to the digital manual.

ejvirzi

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5418-3396 | Nintendo Network ID: ejvirzi | Twitter: e_VIRZI

AuthorMessage

Obtuse

515. Posted:

johnvboy wrote:

Same here so I bought one from a store instead,I will send the one from Shopto back or sell it.

Shopto are very poor at getting games to you on release day unless you pick the expensive £6 courier delivery.

Is this a new thing since the redesign? I always used to get my pre-orders from them and they always came a day early but I stepped away after the redesign as prices went up and the selection went down

Obtuse

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0232-4374 | Twitter: ObtuseMusings

AuthorMessage

Ryno

516. Posted:

ejvirzi wrote:

There is no printed manual in the box. Instead there are printed instructions on how to get to the digital manual.

I hate digital manuals.

I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

517. Posted:

My copy! Going to try it out during lunch today.

Untitled

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My name in a game!!!
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

518. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

ejvirzi wrote:

I hate digital manuals.

Yep so do I. I loved the manuals that you would get with the NES games. Some of them even gave a back story to the game like Zelda II manual did or even went into descriptions for the enemies like SMB2 did. They just dont make them like they use to. Even if you do get a so called manual this day and age all it tells you is the controls and thats it. Its like why bother.

Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Whopper744

519. Posted:

Got mine. While the Ganondorf figure is cool it didn't want to be put together. Almost had to break it.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744
Fellow WV residents and MK8 fans...join the WV Cup today! 3052 9702 2828

Join Koopalings Thursdays! 5842-3656-8790

(used to be Joshers744...changed it to my Nintendo ID)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

AuthorMessage

Ryno

520. Posted:

@bezerker99: Nice! Glad the gave us the gold foil cover in the US

What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery