Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD - OT

Posts 481 to 500 of 610

NightmareXIV

DefHalan wrote:

NightmareXIV wrote:

I know people argue that my method doesn't work for downloads, but when I say do something else I mean play a game or something that doesn't require internet. I was downloading WWHD, and it was standing still pretty much, but then I started to play another game, and it finished in a matter of a few minutes.

A watched pot never boils?

Good metaphor.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

shingi_70

This might be the best looking game this year.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Metroidlink

Still waiting for EU release Why can't October 4th come quicker ? Also getting Pokemon X so my wallet is going down next month

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

Kewlan

My god, there are so many great games being released in October. Should I buy them all or wait a bit? D:

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

WebHead

I was playing today. I am at the part where you have to revisit the forsaken fortress. When I got the the wooden door you have to destroy with a bomb....the game suddenly underwent a major slow down for a few seconds. No big deal, but kind of disappointing considering it's just a GameCube port.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

doesnotexistcom

I still like the twilight princess best out of all zelda games

doesnotexistcom

cookiex

WebHead wrote:

I was playing today. I am at the part where you have to revisit the forsaken fortress. When I got the the wooden door you have to destroy with a bomb....the game suddenly underwent a major slow down for a few seconds. No big deal, but kind of disappointing considering it's just a GameCube port.

Could be a glitch or a random occurence. First time I played Skyward Sword I encountered a major slowdown for no reason (I was just casually strolling through the desert area), which never happened again in subsequent playthroughs.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

e-love

I'm loving all the Link selfies on Miiverse :3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

NightmareXIV

SPOILER I love how when you beat the game you can play it again, but link is in his PJs.

Earlier release petiton

https://www.change.org/petitions/nintendo-release-popular-games-in-america-sooner#share

3DS Friend Code: 1134-7192-3429 | Nintendo Network ID: NightmareXIV

ITAFTRS

I can't wait for this title! It's all ordered and ready, and on Friday I'll be able to go the store and buy it. And what's more, I'm not working this weekend (which is something I usually do), so I'm looking forward to some truly awesome hardcore gaming! Maybe I might even get a chance to get it earlier, which is what happened when I ordered Pikmin.

ITAFTRS

johnvboy

This game looks so amazing when you actually view it on your T.V.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

TOMBOY25

i ordered mine from shopto didn't come today, gutted

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

MonocledMetroid

Toysrus is having a B1G1 40% off next week, so I'm gonna wait until Sunday to get this with The Wonderfull 101.

MonocledMetroid

johnvboy

TOMBOY25 wrote:

i ordered mine from shopto didn't come today, gutted

Same here so I bought one from a store instead,I will send the one from Shopto back or sell it.

Shopto are very poor at getting games to you on release day unless you pick the expensive £6 courier delivery.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

turmeric16

There is no printed manual in the box. Instead there are printed instructions on how to get to the digital manual.

turmeric16

3DS Friend Code: 2122-5418-3396 | Nintendo Network ID: ejvirzi | Twitter:

Obtuse

johnvboy wrote:

Same here so I bought one from a store instead,I will send the one from Shopto back or sell it.

Shopto are very poor at getting games to you on release day unless you pick the expensive £6 courier delivery.

Is this a new thing since the redesign? I always used to get my pre-orders from them and they always came a day early but I stepped away after the redesign as prices went up and the selection went down

Obtuse

3DS Friend Code: 2638-0232-4374 | Twitter:

Ryno

ejvirzi wrote:

There is no printed manual in the box. Instead there are printed instructions on how to get to the digital manual.

I hate digital manuals.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.