Forums

Topic: Wind Waker HD

Posts 441 to 460 of 621

JetForceSetGrind

Same goes for you. Let's keep things civil here. -Lz

Edited on by TheLZdragon

JetForceSetGrind

TheLZdragon

I don't mind civil discussions about reviews and Metacritic, but not if it's gonna degenerate into a discussion about how stupid fans are. Discussions like that often lead to a big mess. Let's stick to how good/bad Wind Waker is.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryno

Wind Waker is so good it's bad.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

kkslider5552000

Ryno wrote:

Wind Waker is so good it's bad.

Tingle is so bad he's good

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

Kewlan

castlehominid99 wrote:

IGN gave it a 9.8 which is actually higher than the original.

That's because it's HD now...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

cookiex

So how many hours left until the download version goes online?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Joeynator3000

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

I don't mind civil discussions about reviews and Metacritic, but not if it's gonna degenerate into a discussion about how stupid fans are. Discussions like that often lead to a big mess. Let's stick to how good/bad Wind Waker is.

Possibly the worst game in the entire series, so bad that I wouldn't even THINK of going anywhere near this game or its remake.
...that said, who else is buying this at midnight tonight? raises hand

Joeynator3000

DefHalan

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

I don't mind civil discussions about reviews and Metacritic, but not if it's gonna degenerate into a discussion about how stupid fans are. Discussions like that often lead to a big mess. Let's stick to how good/bad Wind Waker is.

Possibly the worst game in the entire series, so bad that I wouldn't even THINK of going anywhere near this game or its remake.
...that said, who else is buying this at midnight tonight? raises hand

I would buy it if I had the money but I have already sold 3 kidneys, I can't sell another one.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

garywood

I've never been able to decide whether OoT or WW is my favourite Zelda. When I finally get round to buying a WiiU, this might just tip the scales! But my god, why so much Bloom?

garywood

Yosheel

I was planing to buy it tonight but wow it's dreadfully expensive. 1000 mexican pesos! That's like 80 dollars!

I think I'll try and wait.... Try.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryno

Enjoy your digital copies to those who are getting their hands on it tonight! Samurai Ganondorf figurine is just to awesome not to wait for me.

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

Enjoy your digital copies to those who are getting their hands on it tonight! Samurai Ganondorf figurine is just to awesome not to wait for me.

Untitled

Sadly I had to get rid a lot of my collectibles so small things like that have lost value to me because I will just have to get rid of them later. The figurine does look awesome.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

25 minutes left...no clue what to do...I can go onto the eShop and buy the game without exiting a Wii U game right? Thinking of starting Pikmin 3 over again, lol

Joeynator3000

Sonicfan11589

I'm currently watching a DVD of a TV show while browsing the web on my laptop as i wait.

Sonicfan11589

Joeynator3000

Untitled
Heh, I love the pause screen, lol

Joeynator3000

WebHead

Downloading as we speak...looks like it is going to take a while though. This game better rock my world lol.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

devinias

Just downloaded this myself. Can't wait to get to play later after the kids go to bed.

Currently playing: Mario Kart 8, W101, Lego City, and MANY eshop games. :)
New 3DS owner!!! MH4U, Zelda:MM, Pokemon Omega Ruby, Persona Q
3DS FC: 4141-5006-6082

3DS Friend Code: 4141-5006-6082 | Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Joeynator3000

I hope Molgera's theme gets a makeover like with Gohma, that was nice.
(couldn't hear any changes to Kalle's theme though)

Joeynator3000

WebHead

played it a few minutes ago and....man, the visuals really come to life in 1080p HD.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic