Forums

Topic: Wind Waker HD

Posts 441 to 460 of 629

JetForceSetGrind

By the way, I love the Zelda games even though I've never beat one and Wind Waker HD might be my first there, I could definitely see it being my favourite, but criticizing an 8 out of 10 review is pretty laughable imo. It's just like when Sony fans got upset at Gamespot for giving The Last Of Us 8 out of 10, but at least that was an all-new game that got near perfect total reviews. Gamespot is arguably the toughest mainstream reviewer. People are too hung up on reviews and when it burns them on a game they like (say like Wonderful 101) they decide to complain instead of forming their own opinions about games they're interested in. If it's a 10 out of 10 to you then it's a 10 out of 10 to you, might be for me too and that's fine.

Also... $50 HD Zelda port better than new 3D Mario...seriously? That's simply wrong, sorry not changing my opinion...see what you sound like and what I'm getting at? Gamespot isn't wrong at all, Wind Waker HD is an 8 to them and you're simply wrong if you think they didn't explain their position perfectly...

Edited on by JetForceSetGrind

JetForceSetGrind

kkslider5552000

let me repeat myself

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sorry, not changing that.

People will have their own opinions regardless, so I don't feel bad about wanting the average opinion to reflect my own. If you want to do the same, fine by me. If you care about this, that's on you buddy. But I suggest you don't waste either of our time, as I am not responding even if you do.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

JetForceSetGrind

kkslider5552000 wrote:

let me repeat myself

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Sorry, not changing that.

People will have their own opinions regardless, so I don't feel bad about wanting the average opinion to reflect my own. If you want to do the same, fine by me. If you care about this, that's on you buddy. But I suggest you don't waste either of our time, as I am not responding even if you do.

Cool story bro, but the world doesn't revolve around you and your "Zelda deserve a free pass" opinion. It's absolutely laughable that some people actually believe that every Zelda game should get a 10 out of 10 no matter what and are almost physically reduced to tears if it doesn't. Accept the scores or don't, nobody cares, just move on.

Edited on by JetForceSetGrind

JetForceSetGrind

kkslider5552000

This stops here and now. There is no need for this. -Lz

Edited on by Lzeon

Try a XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X LET'S PLAY now for the cost of nothing! : D
LeT's PlAy XENOBLADE CHRONICLES X (blind)

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: Slider...

cookiex

90% on Metacritic.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

JetForceSetGrind

Same goes for you. Let's keep things civil here. -Lz

Edited on by Lzeon

JetForceSetGrind

Lzeon

I don't mind civil discussions about reviews and Metacritic, but not if it's gonna degenerate into a discussion about how stupid fans are. Discussions like that often lead to a big mess. Let's stick to how good/bad Wind Waker is.

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon Rank: S
Fates Castle ID: 15449-70849-36123-61987 (Revelation)
Smash characters: Yoshi, Shulk, and Corrin

My Sonyloggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Ryno

Wind Waker is so good it's bad.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Kewlan

castlehominid99 wrote:

IGN gave it a 9.8 which is actually higher than the original.

That's because it's HD now...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

cookiex

So how many hours left until the download version goes online?

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Joeynator3000

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

I don't mind civil discussions about reviews and Metacritic, but not if it's gonna degenerate into a discussion about how stupid fans are. Discussions like that often lead to a big mess. Let's stick to how good/bad Wind Waker is.

Possibly the worst game in the entire series, so bad that I wouldn't even THINK of going anywhere near this game or its remake.
...that said, who else is buying this at midnight tonight? raises hand

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

DefHalan

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

ScroogeMcLz wrote:

Possibly the worst game in the entire series, so bad that I wouldn't even THINK of going anywhere near this game or its remake.
...that said, who else is buying this at midnight tonight? raises hand

I would buy it if I had the money but I have already sold 3 kidneys, I can't sell another one.

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

garywood

I've never been able to decide whether OoT or WW is my favourite Zelda. When I finally get round to buying a WiiU, this might just tip the scales! But my god, why so much Bloom?

garywood

Meowpheel

I was planing to buy it tonight but wow it's dreadfully expensive. 1000 mexican pesos! That's like 80 dollars!

I think I'll try and wait.... Try.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Ryno

Enjoy your digital copies to those who are getting their hands on it tonight! Samurai Ganondorf figurine is just to awesome not to wait for me.

Untitled

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

DefHalan

Ryno wrote:

Enjoy your digital copies to those who are getting their hands on it tonight! Samurai Ganondorf figurine is just to awesome not to wait for me.

Untitled

Sadly I had to get rid a lot of my collectibles so small things like that have lost value to me because I will just have to get rid of them later. The figurine does look awesome.

http://www.twitch.tv/defhalan

Krystal for SMASH!!!!
Shantae for SMASH!!!
Nintendo will release a Micro-Console as a companion device to the NX and next Handheld Console. (looks like I was wrong if this latest rumor is true)

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Joeynator3000

25 minutes left...no clue what to do...I can go onto the eShop and buy the game without exiting a Wii U game right? Thinking of starting Pikmin 3 over again, lol

No more anime girls for now...maybe they'll show up as my avi every now and then...lol
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Lzeon's name is here because he's a poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

Sonicfan11589

I'm currently watching a DVD of a TV show while browsing the web on my laptop as i wait.

Sonicfan11589

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic