Wii U Forum

Topic: Wind Waker HD

Showing 321 to 340 of 610

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

321. Posted:

tsm7 wrote:

I understand wanting to integrate miiverse but I still find it puzzling that they ditched the tingle tuner. Wind Waker was one of the few games to utilize the optional second screen via GBA. Now they remake the game for the system they built with a second screen and ditch it?

I'd have to assume it would be a pain to turn GCN/GBA connectivity into Wii U gamepad use.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

322. Posted:

The "HEEEEEEEYYYYYY" will be missed though. I loved spamming that to mess with my brother.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

LetsGoRetro

323. Posted:

So pumped for this title. I never got to play the original, so this is a brand new game for me. from what I've heard, WW has the potential to break into my "Top 5 Zeldas", the most sacred of all honors!

LetsGoRetro

AuthorMessage

ChoppedLiver

324. Posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivl1QfzTatw

This guy says everything that needs to be said about this game.

ChoppedLiver

AuthorMessage

CaviarMeths

325. Posted:

Ryno wrote:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

First person Zelda sounds...interesting. I have my doubts they mean everything first person, just that you can move and move w/ projectile weapons or something.

You can only use your bow and arrow similar to NintendoLand Zelda

Happy_Mask wrote:

That's not enough for me. :P Maybe I'll grab it in a bargain bin or something 5 years from now for $5-$10. :P

Since when do Nintendo First Party games, other than NintendoLand, appear in the bargain bin for $10?

I just picked up Metroid: Other M for $7.

Courage is the magic that turns durrr into reherrdurr.

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

326. Posted:

http://www.zeldainformer.com/news/digital-version-of-wind-wak...

According to Zelda Informer, WWHD (download version) MIGHT release 2 weeks early. (Cross ur fingers)

Will this convince anyone to download the game if true?

Edited on by Sonicfan11589

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Moorpheel

327. Posted:

I will probably download it anyway.

Moo

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

Marre35

328. Posted:

I really can't wait to sail the seas in HD! Hero Mode will also be a nice extra for this game, as i've always thought this game was one of the easy ones of all of the Zelda games.

Edited on by Marre35

Marre35

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

329. Posted:

"To celebrate the launch of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for Wii U on Oct. 4...." :O

That's the official release date for Wind Waker HD in North America.
http://tinyurl.com/kytcu75

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
AC:NL Dream Address: 4400-2611-9546
My Bird Mania Christmas 3D review

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

BandG

330. Posted:

I just started playing through The Wind Waker on GCN again a couple days ago, it's the most fun I've had with Video Games in months (I didn't get any new games, and was tired of all my old games) I used to regard The Wind Waker as the worst 3D Zelda, but it's pretty close to Skyward Sword.

My Zelda list
1. OOT
2. MM
3. SS & WW
4. MC
5. TP
6. LTTP
7. FSA
8. FS
9. LOZ
10. Z2
I really love this game now, but it isn't enough to get me to buy the HD remake, especially since I'm just playing through it right now :P
I don't feel a harder mode, and faster sailing justify a $60 purchase, basically you're paying $60 for a graphics upgrade. Even if they added just one new island or a cool costume for Link or something, but they didn't...

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage

Sonicfan11589

331. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

"To celebrate the launch of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD for Wii U on Oct. 4...." :O

That's the official release date for Wind Waker HD in North America.
http://tinyurl.com/kytcu75

OH GOD I HOPE SO! AND I HOPE THE RUMOR ABOUT THE DIGITAL VERSION BEING RELEASED 2 WEEKS EARLIER IS TRUE!

Sonicfan11589

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

332. Posted:

I don't because I'll be so jelly :(

ಠ_ಠ

AuthorMessage

luisesteban

333. Posted:

September is going to be a long month... :(

luisesteban

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

334. Posted:

It's official!!!! Nintendo's facebook page just posted this:

JUST ANNOUNCED: New Wii U bundle featuring The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD available Sept. 20 at $299.99 MSRP! Also on Sept. 20, Wii U Deluxe Set MSRP lowering to $299.99. Learn more and pre-order at http://bit.ly/ZeldaWindWaker

Untitled

Edited on by bezerker99

"And [Sting!!!], I'm not coming to show YOU or anyone else who the better wrestler is. I'm coming...to hurt you...for real...for a long, looong time. WOOOOO!!!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99 | Twitter: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Big_L91

335. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

It's official!!!! Nintendo's facebook page just posted this:

JUST ANNOUNCED: New Wii U bundle featuring The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD available Sept. 20 at $299.99 MSRP! Also on Sept. 20, Wii U Deluxe Set MSRP lowering to $299.99. Learn more and pre-order at http://bit.ly/ZeldaWindWaker

Untitled

is that a free hyrule historia i see in that pic?

Edited on by Big_L91

put it on.

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

336. Posted:

@Big_L91 - Looks like it to me. :o

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

337. Posted:

@Big_L
Yes, you get a free digital copy of the Hyrule Historia with the Wind Waker HD Bundle. The game will also be available two weeks early on the eShop, and both the digital and retail versions are $49.99.

Off topic, but the box art for A Link Between Worlds is gorgeous :O

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

338. Posted:

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD Bundle
A new limited-edition Wii U bundle featuring The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD launches on Sept. 20 at a suggested retail price of $299.99. The bundle includes a black Deluxe Wii U console; a GamePad controller adorned with gold lettering, a gold Hyrule crest and gold symbols from the game; a download code for the digital version of Hyrule Historia, a book that details the chronology, history and artwork of The Legend of Zelda series; and a code that can be used to download The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD from the Nintendo eShop immediately at no additional cost.
The digital version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will also launch on Sept. 20, while the packaged version launches Oct. 4 with distinctive gold-foil packaging, both at a suggested retail price of $49.99. GameStop is also offering an exclusive Ganondorf figurine bundled with the packaged game at a suggested retail price of $54.99.

AuthorMessage

Peach64

339. Posted:

Bundle confirmed for Europe too, as well as a Special Edition of the game

Untitled

Edited on by Peach64

Peach64

AuthorMessage

Kodeen

340. Posted:

bezerker99 wrote:

The digital version of The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD will also launch on Sept. 20, while the packaged version launches Oct. 4 with distinctive gold-foil packaging, both at a suggested retail price of $49.99.

Why is the game getting a full-priced release when Nintendo has not incurred the full development costs of a new game?

Kodeen