Wii U Forum

Topic: Wind Waker HD

Showing 101 to 120 of 613

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Odnetnin

101. Posted:

Nintengirl wrote:

I wonder what they'll do with the tingle tuner. Maybe something with the gamepad and a separate controller?

Fantastic comment. I can't wait to finally be able to use it.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SMEXIZELDAMAN

102. Posted:

Glorious Tingle booty in HD!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

103. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

Nintengirl wrote:

I wonder what they'll do with the tingle tuner. Maybe something with the gamepad and a separate controller?

Fantastic comment. I can't wait to finally be able to use it.

I haven't thought about it until now myself :O

The Tingle Tuner was amazing in the original :)

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Emaan

104. Posted:

Wow just thinking of the Tingle Tuner...it almost makes me think this game was destined to be reborn on a system with the Wii U concept. It was meant to be after all. :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore :c ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zoroarkrules25

105. Posted:

The tinkle turner i just saw in did you know gaming zelda part 2. It showed a secret it held in wind waker.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

106. Posted:

So in the end this was the general reaction:
Untitled

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

107. Posted:

I didn't know what that building was so I guess I'm not a Zelda fan. That said I'm looking forward to this. This looks stunning. I never played Wind Waker but always thought it looked beautiful before. Now...just...dear God! :O

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ClassicJetterz

108. Posted:

@MrWalkieTalkie

Silly reference is silly. :P
But yes, that was my reaction.

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage
AvatarStaff

WaLzgi

109. Posted:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The tinkle turner i just saw in did you know gaming zelda part 2. It showed a secret it held in wind waker.

I don't think I like the idea of a "tinkle turner" :D

If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ShadJV

110. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The tinkle turner i just saw in did you know gaming zelda part 2. It showed a secret it held in wind waker.

I don't think I like the idea of a "tinkle turner" :D

I do! I want to make beautiful music when I piss!

Feel free to add me on the Nintendo Network: ShadJV
Here's my 3DS FC, always looking for Pokemon X Friend Safaris: 2191-7643-5167
Peace!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

111. Posted:

ShadJV wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The tinkle turner i just saw in did you know gaming zelda part 2. It showed a secret it held in wind waker.

I don't think I like the idea of a "tinkle turner" :D

I do! I want to make beautiful music when I piss!

In the bathroom!

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Treverend

112. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

ShadJV wrote:

LZBirdboi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

The tinkle turner i just saw in did you know gaming zelda part 2. It showed a secret it held in wind waker.

I don't think I like the idea of a "tinkle turner" :D

I do! I want to make beautiful music when I piss!

In the bathroom!

NintendoCapriSun??

Proud black Wii U owner. :)
Favorite game series: The Legend of Zelda

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4692-4399 | Nintendo Network ID: Treverend

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Ernest_The_Crab

113. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Yeah! Let's encourage Nintendo not making any new Zelda games by keep on releasing old ones!

WOOO!!

This is to keep Zelda fans busy until the new game is ready. The video went over this point already and also pointed out there is a new Zelda game in development for the Wii U.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cornishlee

114. Posted:

@drumsandperc92
I prefer the art style of the tech demo too but I think Twilight Princess is too recent a release to remake just yet. Although I don't, I suspect most Wii U owners already have a copy that they can play on their Wii U anyway - fewer of them would be inclined to rebuy for the sake of graphical updates.

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

dartmonkey

115. Posted:

An expanded Tingle Tuner and using the gamepad as the Pictograph are obvious upgrades. My only other wish would be the ability to change the direction of the wind in realtime - having to conduct it and watch the cutscene again and AGAIN to get a South-Easterly blowing got tiring.
The dungeon cut from the original would be nice, but hey, EVERYONE who ever loved the original will be getting this, despite the whining and sulking and indignation from some quarters that the Triforce hunt won't be reimagined as a brand new multi-dungeon quest. And it won't have toggle-able visuals or more warps points. And it won't be delivered free-of-charge by Iwata-san himself bowing on their doorstep.

Sticky fingers and glossy pads mix only too well

www.dartmonkey.com

Twitter: dartmonkey

AuthorMessage
Avatar

drumsandperc92

116. Posted:

dartmonkey wrote:

An expanded Tingle Tuner and using the gamepad as the Pictograph are obvious upgrades. My only other wish would be the ability to change the direction of the wind in realtime - having to conduct it and watch the cutscene again and AGAIN to get a South-Easterly blowing got tiring.
The dungeon cut from the original would be nice, but hey, EVERYONE who ever loved the original will be getting this, despite the whining and sulking and indignation from some quarters that the Triforce hunt won't be reimagined as a brand new multi-dungeon quest. And it won't have toggle-able visuals or more warps points. And it won't be delivered free-of-charge by Iwata-san himself bowing on their doorstep.

This lol.
I agree...pictograph gamepad & tingle tuner are obvious upgrades using the gamepad. Map/items on the second screen at all times are also obvious & simple choices. I'm hoping they either refine the use of the analog sticks for controlling aiming with items (hookshot, bow, etc), or they use the gamepad to aim (better choice in my opinion).
I'm really uncertain about the inclusion of the cut dungeon, since it wasn't in the original...was it ever even written in code enough to a point where they can quickly whip it together now and throw it in there now? Think about what goes into another dungeon...another item, boss battle, puzzles, location, dialogue before, during, and after....unless that cut dungeon was somewhat near completion i doubt that they will include it, but it would be nice & my biggest hope is that they include any cut material more than any other upgrade they might do....after beating the game multiple times and having already achieved 100%, for me to revisit this one I'd want some new content!! Hell, I'll even take the cut dungeon/whatever else as DLC at a later date if they need some more time to work on it after they release the game...

drumsandperc92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

erv

117. Posted:

cornishlee wrote:

@drumsandperc92
I prefer the art style of the tech demo too but I think Twilight Princess is too recent a release to remake just yet. Although I don't, I suspect most Wii U owners already have a copy that they can play on their Wii U anyway - fewer of them would be inclined to rebuy for the sake of graphical updates.

One of the worst decisions in twilight princess wasn't the visuals, although the "omg realistic look" is something I don't necessarily want, though it is awesome sometimes. The worst thing about twilight princess was the midi audio.

I played twilight princess again at a later date and was incredibly put off by the bleeping music and the bad sounds. The harmonies in wind waker are far superior and will make it stand the test of time.

Wind waker was such an amazing game, I think few people realise this as of now - it's like the e3 reveal all over again. Play it and you'll fall in love with it. What I had really hoped to see was a wind waker 2 - an entirely new one, and not one of those compact ds versions but a beautiful, fully flexed one on my wii U.

Oh well, I can't wait to sail the oceans again. And crank up those speakers.

Warrior of Dearth!

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Banker-Style

118. Posted:

Add a few more bonus dungeons,and this will be well worth a £50 price tag.

I have a feeling the game will have a master quest mode in it after you've finished the game.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Drawdler

119. Posted:

"A Zelda series fans" :D
I've never played the original, even though I've wanted to for a long time. This is good news for me. And I don't care what anyone says, the graphics look gorgeous. (Though, I have to say, they do look a LOT less like they were cel-shaded than the original does, which I sort of dislike. :|)

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CapnPancakes

120. Posted:

Anyone feel like when they said they would "improve the gameplay" and do a few little tweaks it was because of the sailing? IIRC that was a lot of people's biggest problem (besides the art style >.>) so they could make it faster or something.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes