Forums

Topic: Will you get the Deluxe, Basic, or ZombieU(EU only) Wii U bundle?

Posts 61 to 80 of 170

Jack_Package

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Jack_Package

Hokori

Yep since I plan to DL all my WiiU titles the 10% off thing will add up and it'll feel like I payed nothing for the WiiU after a few years

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

selective_blue

Towels wrote:

I'm undecided...I do want a Black console...but I'm not interested in Nintendo Land and can buy additional memory for much less than £50

Seems pretty stupid to pay more, just to get it in black...the basic White package seems like the sensible option

My feelings exactly. I would much rather get the basic one with new mario bros & maybe something else but im afraid ill regret it later. i need to come to a decision fast so i can go pre-order

Edited on by selective_blue

selective_blue

KaiserGX

Opps, I ment I prefer white.

Kachou on!

Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

Jack_Package

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Jack_Package

Hokori

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Extra memory, and 10% discounts on eShop titles, so if you buy a lot (like me) this is good

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

New_3DaSh_XL

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Well, yeah, I want Nintendo Land, so I can see your point of view there. Also, I thought the 32GB would be better long-term. But if you don't download much, I can see you point there too. But I want Nintendo Land and 32GBs, so I guess it depends on what you want.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Jack_Package

HarmoKnight wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Extra memory, and 10% discounts on eShop titles, so if you buy a lot (like me) this is good

I'm not so sure about it

The 10% discount is in fact, a loyalty card scheme that runs until Dec 2014...I'd have to spend £500 on digital over two years to claw back that £50

And I can buy a 32gb SD card for as little as £13

Jack_Package

Hokori

Towels wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Extra memory, and 10% discounts on eShop titles, so if you buy a lot (like me) this is good

I'm not so sure about it

The 10% discount is in fact, a loyalty card scheme that runs until Dec 2014...I'd have to spend £500 on digital over two years to claw back that £50

And I can buy a 32gb SD card for as little as £13

Wait? When did they say it would end it in 2014?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

FonistofCruxis

I'd want the deluxe bundle but I was hoping to get it in white so that my Wii U and gamepad would match the colours of my Wii remotes but I don't plan on getting a Wii U for a while so maybe the deluxe bundle will be in white by the time I get round to it.

Jack_Package

HarmoKnight wrote:

Towels wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

Towels wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@Towels it's black, comes with extra accesories,comes with Nintnedo Land, 32GB(instead of 8GB) and has some extra service.

Non of which seem to be worth the extra cost on the package, to me

Well, ok, if you feel that way...

If I did want Nintendo Land, it'd be a good deal...but I don't, so I don't see the value.

Extra memory, and 10% discounts on eShop titles, so if you buy a lot (like me) this is good

I'm not so sure about it

The 10% discount is in fact, a loyalty card scheme that runs until Dec 2014...I'd have to spend £500 on digital over two years to claw back that £50

And I can buy a 32gb SD card for as little as £13

Wait? When did they say it would end it in 2014?

It was said in the European Nintendo Direct video

Jack_Package

zane

Ryno wrote:

I want this but unfortnately it has not been announced for NA: http://www.game.co.uk/en/black-wii-u-premium-console-with-zom...

Whats in the Box:

  • Black 32GB Nintendo Wii U Console and AC Adapter
  • Black 32GB Nintendo Wii Game Pad and AC Adapter
  • Sensor Bar
  • A copy of NintendoLand
  • A copy of ZombiU
  • A Black Pro Controller
  • HDMI Cable
  • Nintendo Premium

Is there a SD card in both the pad and the console? Or is that a typo?

Old Nintendofan from up north...

Hokori

@Towles oh ok, I didn't hear them say it in the NA one

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

nickcarney

They said it in the Japanese one last night too. I don't recall them saying that for NA though, so maybe it doesn't end for us then.

nickcarney

3DS_excel

I've gone for the 32gb premium off amazon. Didn't get the £265 price though but it's only £20 more and I trust amazon for delivery. I plan on downloading quite a bit from the eshop so it seemed the best option for me. Will get NSMB day 1 and then probably a couple of games for Xmas presents

Mr Money In the Bank!

Jack_Package

HarmoKnight wrote:

@Towles oh ok, I didn't hear them say it in the NA one

It might be worthwhile watching the NA video again, before you lay down any money...I may be wrong, but I didn't hear Reggie mention this scheme for NA at all

Jack_Package

Hokori

Well I'm getting the deluxe anyway not for the discounts but the memory

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic