Forums

Topic: Will you get the Deluxe, Basic, or ZombieU(EU only) Wii U bundle?

Posts 121 to 140 of 167

Moshugan

I want Nintendo Land and ZombiU for launch day as they would be great games to get a feel for what the GamePad could bring to gaming.
I'm still doing the math (and waiting for Finnish prices) to decide in exactly what configuration I'm going to buy them.
Should I get the Premium set and buy ZombiU separately or buy the ZombiU set and get Ninty Land separately?
I might go for the ZombiU set, because you can get the Pro controller for a relatively lower price.

EDIT: Getting the ZombiU pack, and Ninty Land separately will of course save me the most money because of the Pro controller, duh.

Edited on by Moshugan

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

OptometristLime

btetsola wrote:

Ha. Love these mini polls. Deluxe for sure. Cool strategy from Nitty. Realistically, most adopters will go for the more expensive better spec'd deluxe version. However when the media reports on the cost of the new WiiU system they will mention the lower priced 'Basic set'. Nice.

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

kyuubikid213

Actually, forget the Deluxe Bundle. I know I'm missing out on the...
•Copy of Nintendo Land
•32 GB internal memory for storage
•Wii U GamePad Cradle
•Wii U GamePad Stand
•Wii U Console Stand
and Nintendo Network Premium Membership, but this way, I'm guaranteed a Wii U on day one and I can buy one game I truly, truly, truly want. I'll get NintendoLand farther down the line...

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

teus

nickcarney wrote:

teus wrote:

3Dash wrote:

SteveW wrote:

good luck with finding one by the end of the year then

I didn't think about that.

yea unless you preorder the console, it is highly unlikly that you will get one before xmas....
as stores are or just about to run out of their alotment of consoles

If you want the WiiU, better preorder it now. I think everywhere is out of the deluxe model but most places are still offering the basic. Better pick one of those up ASAP.

I did.. Went to ebgames on Friday at 10:45am to put 50 dollars on the deluxe edition. And I'm planning on paying it off over time till it comes out much like I did for the vita

NintendoID: Lazymutant

e-love

I just Pre-ordered my deluxe at Best Buy today! YES!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

romulux

i'm one of the buffoons who chose the basic set. i couldn't care less about the stand and charger and i don't see any advantage to 32gb over 8; you're going to need external storage either way. plus, there's something about that jet black finish that just doesn't sit well with a nintendo system. white has much more of a nintendo quality to it.

the only thing i feel stupid about is not getting nintendoland. it's $60 on its own, but just $50 with the deluxe bundle and it comes with all that extra crap! i didn't think i needed it, but it does seem like a really fun game to play with your family.

goldeneye- 5447 4748 5174

skywake

I have the Premium version pre-ordered now but didn't pre-order any games along with it. Hilariously the pre-order price for Nintendo Land is still $99AU despite the only $80AU gap between the standard and premium skus. I'm sure the prices on everything will move around a bit as it moves closer to launch but I don't think it's going to make it much less of a more obvious choice.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

DiaperSystem

Basic, because I absolutely want a white Wii U. So now I'm gonna have to buy Nintendoland separately, and I'm gonna have less memory etc... which is kinda stupid.

DiaperSystem

19Robb92

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=185788

ShopTo.net, the leading online entertainment retailer is reporting the highest pre-orders for a games console in the retailer's history following the global announcement of the Nintendo Wii U last week.

"The reaction has been phenomenal with 500 pre-orders in the first hour after the Wii U announcement on Thursday, and the following 48 hours saw similar levels of pre-orders as gamers rushed to secure their hardware for Christmas," explained ShopTo.net CEO Igor Cipolletta.

"Nintendo have followed up on their E3 promises to deliver exceptional family brands, hard core gamers favourites, such as Mass Effect 3, whilst also catering for the sports fan with FIFA 13."

The Wii U console will be launched across Europe on 30th November this year, with a great line-up of games at launch including New Super Mario Bros U, Zombie U and NintendoLand with Black Ops 2.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

shingi_70

Deluxe but I'm going to wait until next year. Probably when monster hunter hits.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Vehemont

Well it looks like Gamestop.com is completely sold out of Wii U preorders now, and it also looks like the Walmart solution only includes the Basic model now. So you better hurry if you still want one.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

Firejonie

Pre ordered my deluxe right after the conference. Not getting the ZombiU bundle since I like Nintendo Land better.

Firejonie

Vehemont

Had to settle for a Basic model, as I waited too long to get the Deluxe. I also pre ordered New Super Mario Bros. Wii U, and I am planing on getting ZombiU shortly after launch.

Edited on by Vehemont

Vehemont

SuperMarioKenny

Deluxe set for me ^_^

"This game right here is the perfect predecessor to the first Mario game!" - Irate Gamer on his great knowledge of Super Mario Bros. The Lost Levels

Jani-Koblaney

Deluxe bundle, with either Pikmin 3, ZombiU, or Blops 2.

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Aviator

Already ordeded my Deluxe

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

alandd

Premium ordered from Amazon (UK)..zombiu and ac111

alandd

alandd

Premium ordered from Amazon (UK)..zombiu and ac111

alandd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.