Forums

Topic: Will you get a wii u if the xbox 720 launches this year.

Posts 201 to 218 of 218

Vincent294

FonistofCruxis wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Lol what. How is kinect horrible and somehow the half baked wiimote isn't?

******* fanboys.

I don't see how the Wiimote is that bad when compared to the Kinect as its physical and has buttons to go with the motions so there's a wider variety of games that could be made for it but it seems likely that you comment may have just been a hasty reaction in your anger from the hopelessly blind fanboy as fanboys like those are annoying.

So the even more inaccurate Kinect is better than the Wii Remote, even when the Wii Remote has a cheap upgrade that makes it 100% accurate, and the new ones have it built-in? Heck, even the PS Move was better. Then, there's the game selection. Hmmm...what's better motion control implementation? Gunslinger & Fruit Ninja Kinect Vs Zelda: Skyward Sword & Metroid Prime Trilogy. Seems like an easy argument to me.

Vincent294

My Nintendo: Vincent294 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

Vincent294

Launch titles can go either way. It can be an NES or a 3DS. Depends on development situations, etc.

Vincent294

shingi_70

VincentV wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

******* fanboys.

I don't see how the Wiimote is that bad when compared to the Kinect as its physical and has buttons to go with the motions so there's a wider variety of games that could be made for it but it seems likely that you comment may have just been a hasty reaction in your anger from the hopelessly blind fanboy as fanboys like those are annoying.

So the even more inaccurate Kinect is better than the Wii Remote, even when the Wii Remote has a cheap upgrade that makes it 100% accurate, and the new ones have it built-in? Heck, even the PS Move was better. Then, there's the game selection. Hmmm...what's better motion control implementation? Gunslinger & Fruit Ninja Kinect Vs Zelda: Skyward Sword & Metroid Prime Trilogy. Seems like an easy argument to me.

Again re-read my post I said from a TECHNICAL LEVEL AND PRACTICAL USE standpoint Kinect is better than the wiimote tech. I said that Kinect sucked for games.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Fox

VincentV wrote:

FonistofCruxis wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

******* fanboys.

It's a bad comparison to make in the first place. The Kinect is an optional peripheral while the Wiimote is the primary control method for the system.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Vincent294

FonistofCruxis wrote:

@VincentV Why were you quoting me rather than Shingi_70? Your comment seems like it should be aimed at him.

Oh, whoops. Sometimes I accidentally reply to the wrong person.

Vincent294

The_Fox

shingi_70 wrote:

from a TECHNICAL LEVEL AND PRACTICAL USE standpoint Kinect is better than the wiimote tech.

Can't argue with that. It's awesome to see some of the uses people have found for the technology.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

V8_Ninja

After reading these two somewhat-likely rumors, I'm curios to see how the next generation goes.

Thanks given to Xkhaoz for that one avatar.
Please contact me before using my custom avatar!
A (Former) Reviewer for Digitally Downloaded.net
My Backloggery: http://backloggery.com/v8_ninja

New_3DaSh_XL

WiiMote came out. A few YEARS later the PSMove came out. A few months to a year later, the Wii Remote Plus came out, and even now, SONY admits the PSMove was a failure. Yes, SONY admits it. Plus, the buttons on the Move are hard(ish) to use, and I've used it before. And last of all, that orb was... How to describe it... Pointless? I mean really, what is the point of a glowing orb on the end?

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

shingi_70

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

WiiMote came out. A few YEARS later the PSMove came out. A few months to a year later, the Wii Remote Plus came out, and even now, SONY admits the PSMove was a failure. Yes, SONY admits it. Plus, the buttons on the Move are hard(ish) to use, and I've used it before. And last of all, that orb was... How to describe it... Pointless? I mean really, what is the point of a glowing orb on the end?

SMH. why the Blue Orb makes the Move look like a certain type of Toy its there so the camera can track its movement easier. Also Sony is trying to bring hype back to the move. They have that sorcery game coming out (hopefully that brand and universe can becomes Sonys Zelda/Fable) is supposed to show why the Move is better than wiimote.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

shingi_70

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Even if you think the Orb was nessecary or not, Sony ADMITTED it was a failure.

I don't think the Orb is nessecary its the reason why its on their. The Move uses motion control and the Playstation eye to track movement. The Orb is their so that the camera can pinpoint on the move wands movement making it more accurate.

And something being a failure doesn't mean they won't stop trying. As I can see two high profile games will have move support and Sourcery will have it as well.

That's like saying Wiiware was a failure and becuase of that they shouldn't make eshop games.

Still waiting for some crazy hacker to make my dream motion set up. A way to use all three would be perfect. Though I would just be happy with My fitness 2013 using the Balance Board and Kinect.

WAT!

MAB

topic derailment due to large WALLS OF TEXT about nothing

YES

Edited on by MAB

MAB

Joeynator3000

KaiserGX wrote:

I'm getting a WiiU as soon as it's safe. You know how when consoles first come out they always have bugs.

I bought a Wii around launch and it works perfectly fine to this day.. >.> (besides the system itself getting old and wore out twice before, but you know what I mean, lol)

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

shingi_70

Last derail post,.

This Proves the Kinect is better than the wiimote for some things.

http://www.theverge.com/2012/4/1/2918170/watch-this-kinect-da...

back-on topic

I'm hoping aliens uses the tablet as a heart beat moniter for mutiplayer mode. Think of a online 4 to 8 player co-op mode where Only 1 (2 depending on how many players) can use the tablet screen to try and find where the aliens are coming from. Becuase of that they can only use Weapns like Knives and pistols. Every othe rplayer can use better weapons at the expense of not knowing where aliens are. You would have to stick together becuase if the player using the tabket dies that no use of the moniter. And being a lone wolf would be dangerous as you could ganged up by aliens and be killed or barely survive. Would have a real co-op focus as the person using the tablet when online just gets blinking dots on the screen showing movement and has to verbally saw where and how fast the blip is moving. COuld also make a 4V4 mode where there are 4 aliens vs 4 humans.

WAT!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.