Forums

Topic: Will you get a wii u if the xbox 720 launches this year.

Posts 1 to 20 of 218

koryz12

I will get wii u if xbox 720 doesn't launch this fall.
If the 720 does then I won't get the wii u.

Edited on by koryz12

Checkout my gaming channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/koryz12
Nintendo direct wii u review: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xawsdGO-Jao

turtlelink

So basically you're getting a Wii U either way, right? xP

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mieu-Fire

i probaly still get the wii u cause i dont wanna go out and buy a anouther sysytem i mean i wii needed inprovement so i would buy wii u when a good game comes out so microsoft should wait 4 realz same with sony and i just bought a ps3 like 3 weeks ago for the game tales of graces

MANGO

pikku

I won't get either either way

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

zezhyrule

If they call the next xbox "720" then I'll be getting a Wii U instead... Actually scratch that, those are both horrible names.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

shingi_70

No.

Already getting either a Windows 8 laptop or woa tablet. Going with the device that would connect with my Ecosystem.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Chrono_Cross

Nope. I'm waiting for an awesome game to be announced. Then I will. As for the 720, well, I'll wait a couple years for that.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Ryno

I will get a Wii U this year and I will never get another Xbox. I'm not owning multiple current gen systems anymore. I don't want to spend all my free time playing video games.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

GameLord08

Wii U, probably early next year, if not at launch. Uninterested in anything Microsoft has to offer right now.

GameLord08

BadKitty

Never getting the WiiU unless it burns for over 100 hours and rebuilds it's self, 720 idk idc i'll throw money at that more then firewood.

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Ryno

Emeralds wrote:

Never getting the WiiU unless it burns for over 100 hours and rebuilds it's self, 720 idk idc i'll throw money at that more then firewood.

A very commonly held opinion.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

Azikira

Xbox can just curl up and die :3 I'mma gunna be a day 1 adopter again

Bwahahaha I am a fox 8D
Check out the stuff I make on Twitter and Etsy!
https://twitter.com/Azikira/

Tasuki

Squid wrote:

I don't think there's enough information for either console right now to decide.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

abINC4L

Pssh, no. I'm getting the Wii U (or whatever it will be named) day one. The next XBox can wait until next year. I have a limit of one console a year

Besides, the Wii in our house doesn't belong to me while the 360 does so yeah, I want a Nintendo home console to call my own :3

Edited on by abINC4L

NNID: AB88INC4L

BenAV

My mind's already made up on the Wii U.
I like Nintendo consoles, and I've only ever had one Microsoft console and it was the most disappointing console I've ever owned so I'm unlikely to waste any more money on another Xbox.
Easy decision for me.

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

Kage_88

Wii U all the way!

New Nintendo consoles = day one buys.

Nintendo Network ID: KrissB

3DS: 2621-2629-6453

Xbox Live: GonkDroid88

PSN: Kriss_B

Steam ID: kage_88

GOG ID: KrissB

Feel free to add me!

The_Fox

The 3DS and Wii launch lineups were awful so I'll probably never pick up another Nintendo system without waiting for the library to grow a bit.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

Whopper744

Yes. Nothing can beat Nintendo's first party games for me. I prefer to stick with them.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.