Forums

Topic: Will WiiU Turn You Into An Online Gamer?

Posts 41 to 53 of 53

AlexSays

pixelman wrote:

AleeeeexSaaaaayyyyyss!

You've been missed. :3

D'awwwww than-

pixelman wrote:

Why, hello there Alex. :balances gun:

Why do my relationships always go this route.. : (

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

theblackdragon

AlexSays wrote:

pixelman wrote:

AleeeeexSaaaaayyyyyss!

You've been missed. :3

D'awwwww than-

pixelman wrote:

Why, hello there Alex. :balances gun:

Why do my relationships always go this route.. : (

hey, at least he's missed you, then — god forbid he turns out to be the two-bit SOB who manages to finally take out the fabled AlexSays :3
i love you pixie plz to keep giving me games to test D:

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Wheels2050

Mickeymac wrote:

@Waveboy @Wheel
What's so bad about that? I love it when a game sucks me in for hours at a time. Maybe if it's past the point where it's healthy, I could understand it, but there really is something to be said about a game that you can hold your attention for such long durations.

It's not a problem, per se, except when I'm playing an online game just to fill in time, even though I'm not enjoying it. Especially when I have plenty of unplayed/unfinished games that I could be playing instead.

I used to have a blog link here. I'll put it back up when the blog has something to read.

The_Fox

Holy cow, Alexsays and Sean Aaron in the same thread? It's like 2010 all over again!

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

AlexSays

theblackdragon wrote:

hey, at least he's missed you, then — god forbid he turns out to be the two-bit SOB who manages to finally take out the fabled AlexSays :3

That's true..
And if that day comes, it'll take more than two-bits I reckon.

The_Fox wrote:

Holy cow, Alexsays and Sean Aaron in the same thread? It's like 2010 all over again!

lol while we're talking about Sean, can someone explain why his picture is a hundred times closer to his face?

And why do you look even angrier Sean? Is it because of my unexplained absence or just the usual pessimism and gruff that accompany the aging process?

Edited on by AlexSays

AlexSays

NinChocolate

@AlexSays I don't think anyone is relying on Nintendo to introduce them to online gaming, they at most might now come to rely on them to build online into their games as many fans want the option. Now if someone is simply introduced to regular (i stress regular) online gaming - making them online gamers - through Nintendo, that's not horrible at all if they only play Nintendo games I think. Seeing how WiiU is the first console with ideal tech for online gaming and will better feature it in thier games it may just turn some Nintendo console purists into online gamers especially if they start picking up third party titles that are online centric that they didn't before not wanting to additionaly own a 360 or PS3. I fall into that category personally so my answer to the thread title question is that it just might now that I have a strong option as a nintendo console owner to do so for the first time.

**that is the Nintendo console purists that were not regular onliners before. One poster said the wii was thier introduction to going online regularly. I imagine not many became online gamers with wii.

Edited on by NinChocolate

NinChocolate

Sean_Aaron

AlexSays wrote:

lol while we're talking about Sean, can someone explain why his picture is a hundred times closer to his face?

And why do you look even angrier Sean? Is it because of my unexplained absence or just the usual pessimism and gruff that accompany the aging process?

Just thought I should have a dark profile picture for a change. I swap them around from time to time. I thought it turned out quite well!

BLOG, mail: sean@seansworld.scot
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

mamp

You mean like a gamer, but online!? What kinda black magic is that!!?

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

EvilLucario

Pass. I'll do my online gaming on my PC with that sweet HIS Radeon HD 6790. While I'll be playing Vindictus, Team Fortress 2, and Call of Duty 4 on the PC, I'll be rocking my future Wii U with Super Smash Bros. 4.

Games I'm getting: None

Favorite Games: Super Metroid (SNES) / Mother 2 (Super Famicom) / Pokémon LeafGreen (GBA) / RuneScape (PC)
Playing: Pokémon X / Y (3DS) / Super Mario 3D World (Wii U)

Nothing interesting happens.
DESTROY THEM ALL!!
RuneScape ID: Evil Lucario

Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

komicturtle

PrimedMetroid wrote:

Pass. I'll do my online gaming on my PC with that sweet HIS Radeon HD 6790. While I'll be playing Vindictus, Team Fortress 2, and Call of Duty 4 on the PC, I'll be rocking my future Wii U with Super Smash Bros. 4.

Dats mah boi

komicturtle

Chris720

Online gamer? I already am, just not the obsessive type where all games have to have online...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

ReleaseTheBears

The only reason I'd online game would be for achievements/trophies.

ReleaseTheBears

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic