Forums

Topic: Will Nintendo Always Be Playing Catch-Up to Other Companies?

Posts 41 to 60 of 145

Noire

shingi_70 wrote:

Mircosoft can but won't to keep prices in the $300-$4400 range.

o_____O

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LordJumpMad

Nintendo will never catch up, they should give up and make games for every other console, and iDevice.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

Twitter:

zezhyrule

LordJumpMad wrote:

Nintendo will never catch up, they should give up and make games for every other console, and iDevice.

thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake:...

komicturtle

Sega should make Dreamcast 2. That would kill Playstation4, Xbox720 and WiiU

komicturtle

Hokori

KomicZ wrote:

Sega should make Dreamcast 2. That would kill Playstation4, Xbox720 and WiiU

You mean the same way the original killed the GCN, PS2, and Xbox

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Link245

Darkrai wrote:

KomicZ wrote:

Sega should make Dreamcast 2. That would kill Playstation4, Xbox720 and WiiU

You mean the same way the original killed the GCN, PS2, and Xbox

Actually, there's such a fan base for the original Dreamcast I think it would sell pretty well. Maybe if Sega released it as a budget console and still exist as a third-party, it could all work out.

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

Hokori

^ yeh I agree it was a great system, its just IDK if it would be enough to have sega come back to the console business

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

Chrono_Cross

Sega is done people. We've known this since what... 2001?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Link245

Ok, ok, enough of the Dreamcast talk, let's get back on topic!

Currently Playing:
Xbox 360: Arkham City, MW3, Gears 3, UMV3, Battlefield 3
PS3: inFAMOUS 2, LBP 2. Rachet & Clank: All 4 One, Uncharted 3, Resistance 3
Xperia Play: Crash Bandicoot
iOS: Sonic CD, Infinity Blade, Arkham City Lockdown, Mega Man X, Chrono Trigger

My Gaming Blog at GameInformer

Shining-Void

Nintendo playing catch-up? I always thought it was the other way around

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Hokori

Nin-pal wrote:

Nintendo playing catch-up? I always thought it was the other way around

yes this look at Move and kinect

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

SamuraiShyGuy

Nin-pal wrote:

Nintendo playing catch-up? I always thought it was the other way around

3DS: 0173-1626-4750
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Check out my Colors!3D gallery!

Joeynator3000

shingi_70 wrote:

Burning_Spear wrote:

Ummm ... Sony and Microsoft added motion controls to their consoles three years after Nintendo invented the technology. Who is playing catchup? Nintendo is far more innovative than the other two companies. If someone's idea of progress is simply making consoles more powerful, than yes, Nintendo will always be behind.

Depends on what you consider innovative. The Wiimote was very Innovative but so was kinect. The Move is highly derrative.

...Figured I'd go back to this post and ask...isn't the Kinect more like Sony's Eye Toy thing? lol

insert reason for avi change here
YES I MAKE STUPID MISTAKES CONSTANTLY, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!
ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
TUMBLR!!!
A totally safe and not random link.
Lzeon's name is here because he's a big meanie poopy head, and Megumi is smexy.

Twitter:

shingi_70

Eureka wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Burning_Spear wrote:

Ummm ... Sony and Microsoft added motion controls to their consoles three years after Nintendo invented the technology. Who is playing catchup? Nintendo is far more innovative than the other two companies. If someone's idea of progress is simply making consoles more powerful, than yes, Nintendo will always be behind.

Depends on what you consider innovative. The Wiimote was very Innovative but so was kinect. The Move is highly derrative.

...Figured I'd go back to this post and ask...isn't the Kinect more like Sony's Eye Toy thing? lol

Kind of but the tech is different. The way they track the motion is different. Also Kinect is going to be used in Windows PC's and Windows phone with the 8 updates.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Eureka wrote:

Oh, okies....coolz.

It also has voice control that lets you control the Xbox Dashboard. I can say Xbox "launch Halo Reach" and it will start the game. Or xbox search Mass effect and get a list of trailers,DLC and soundtrack.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

shingi_70

Eureka wrote:

Oh, okies....coolz.

It also has voice control that lets you control the Xbox Dashboard. I can say Xbox "launch Halo Reach" and it will start the game. Or xbox search Mass effect and get a list of trailers,DLC and soundtrack.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

komicturtle

How are you going to use Kinect on a phone? Like, sitting at home and talking through Kinect is the only thing I can think of.

komicturtle

LordTendoboy

shingi_70 wrote:

Eureka wrote:

Oh, okies....coolz.

It also has voice control that lets you control the Xbox Dashboard. I can say Xbox "launch Halo Reach" and it will start the game. Or xbox search Mass effect and get a list of trailers,DLC and soundtrack.

Does the new Xbox 360 Slim have the same disc-scratching problem that the original models had? Cause that's one of the reasons why I won't get an Xbox 360 again (that and the Red Ring of Death issue).

3DS Friend Code (NEW) 4597-0176-3500
Minis March Again (NEW) 2323-0441-2739
Mini-Land Mayhem (NEW) 5071-8232-0670
Wii Friend Code 5519-8046-0668-6068
Smash Bros. Brawl 1893-2412-4594
[strong]PSN ID...

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic