Forums

Topic: Will Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 hit Wii U?

Posts 61 to 80 of 121

Elma-fan

Well it doesn't matter that much if don't get it. Splatoon and devil's thrid look way more fun than call of duty anyways. Plus we all know why people play tryarch's cod... zombies

Elma-fan

MsJubilee

Inkling wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Well, it's not coming to Wii U after all. It's not coming to Xbox 360 or PS3, either.

http://mashable.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-revea...

Bad link friend and isn't the reveal trailer gonna be shown today?

I noticed the link had been taken down. At the end of the article it stated "Black Ops 3 will be launching November 6th 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC."

Yup you're right it's only coming to those platforms. Don't know why Nintendo fans actually believed this game would have came to the Wiiu.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Inkling

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Well, it's not coming to Wii U after all. It's not coming to Xbox 360 or PS3, either.

http://mashable.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-revea...

Bad link friend and isn't the reveal trailer gonna be shown today?

I noticed the link had been taken down. At the end of the article it stated "Black Ops 3 will be launching November 6th 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC."

Yup you're right it's only coming to those platforms. Don't know why Nintendo fans actually believed this game would have came to the Wiiu.

Well, you were able to link your NNID to your COD account, so it gave hope.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Caryslan

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Well, it's not coming to Wii U after all. It's not coming to Xbox 360 or PS3, either.

http://mashable.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-revea...

Bad link friend and isn't the reveal trailer gonna be shown today?

I noticed the link had been taken down. At the end of the article it stated "Black Ops 3 will be launching November 6th 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC."

Yup you're right it's only coming to those platforms. Don't know why Nintendo fans actually believed this game would have came to the Wiiu.

Thing is, Nintendo versions of Call of Duty games are never announced alongside the other versions. That's why we go through this every year with Call of Duty.

Activision never puts a Wii U or in the past, a Wii logo on promotional posters and ads, they never showcase Nintendo versions in commercials, and they never openly announce its coming to Nintendo platforms.

I remember the Wii version of Modern Warfare 3 was not promoted alongside the other versions. They only reason why anyone knew it was coming was because someone caught the case of the Wii version at E3 that year.

All I'm saying is that the Wii U version is still possible. Unless Activision outright says we aren't getting the game,I still think we will see it.

Caryslan

MsJubilee

Caryslan wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

Inkling wrote:

Well, it's not coming to Wii U after all. It's not coming to Xbox 360 or PS3, either.

http://mashable.com/2015/04/26/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-revea...

Bad link friend and isn't the reveal trailer gonna be shown today?

I noticed the link had been taken down. At the end of the article it stated "Black Ops 3 will be launching November 6th 2015 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC."

Yup you're right it's only coming to those platforms. Don't know why Nintendo fans actually believed this game would have came to the Wiiu.

Thing is, Nintendo versions of Call of Duty games are never announced alongside the other versions. That's why we go through this every year with Call of Duty.

Activision never puts a Wii U or in the past, a Wii logo on promotional posters and ads, they never showcase Nintendo versions in commercials, and they never openly announce its coming to Nintendo platforms.

I remember the Wii version of Modern Warfare 3 was not promoted alongside the other versions. They only reason why anyone knew it was coming was because someone caught the case of the Wii version at E3 that year.

All I'm saying is that the Wii U version is still possible. Unless Activision outright says we aren't getting the game,I still think we will see it.

You got a point there but i wouldn't keep my hopes up with that. Cause Black ops 3 is going to use all of Next gen's power,power the Wiiu doesn't have and that's why they left the Xbox 360 and PS3 because of it. Cause they could make the game for those consoles no problem,but they didn't that must mean something . So yeah if they are not making Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Blacks ops 3 then you're not going to see the Wiiu version of the game. And if they did it would be watered down okay graphics,no DLC and many things it won't have but the other's will.

Edited on by MsJubilee

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Rumorlife

Everytime Activision showed their sales percentages across all platformers the WiiU had between 0-1%, so chances are extremely slim this will arrive on the WiiU afterall. Although how stupid right? You release 2/3 of the series and then jump ship. Of course basically ALL third party support has been half assed in that sense. None of them have really released a full series on the WiiU. Deus Ex, Assassins Creed, now CoD.
Bayonetta 3 (only mentioned once in a Hideki interview post as a possibility) would be our first full series and only because Bayo1 scrapped in, in the box set. I can see that happening more than I see BO3 arriving.

Rumorlife

Peach64

I'd be amazed if this doesn't come out on at least the PS3 and 360. We know Treyarch won't be doing it, but there's a good chance it will get out-sourced like most of the big games these days.

Peach64

TromboneGamer

All platforms have yet to be confirmed. It would seem PS3 and 360 are out, but there's the slightest hope that a Wii U version will be announced later. We probably won't be sure until September maybe August at the earliest.

My Twitch

3DS Friend Code: 5412-9902-3413 | Nintendo Network ID: TromboneGamer | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

TromboneGamer wrote:

All platforms have yet to be confirmed. It would seem PS3 and 360 are out, but there's the slightest hope that a Wii U version will be announced later. We probably won't be sure until September maybe August at the earliest.

I see it as Activision testing the waters. If Splatoon is a huge success then they can be like "You loved Splatoon? You're bound to love Black Ops 3, it even has voice chat!" and release Black Ops 3 but if it's a failure then Activision can be like "There is not an audience for shooters on Nintendo platforms so it is not coming to Wii U."

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

MsJubilee

Grumblevolcano wrote:

TromboneGamer wrote:

All platforms have yet to be confirmed. It would seem PS3 and 360 are out, but there's the slightest hope that a Wii U version will be announced later. We probably won't be sure until September maybe August at the earliest.

I see it as Activision testing the waters. If Splatoon is a huge success then they can be like "You loved Splatoon? You're bound to love Black Ops 3, it even has voice chat!" and release Black Ops 3 but if it's a failure then Activision can be like "There is not an audience for shooters on Nintendo platforms so it is not coming to Wii U."

Do you honestly think they would care for the Wiiu now? That boat is gone, Splatoon can sell millions of copies and it wouldn't change any third party developers mind. Ubisoft said the same thing with Smash bro's and they didn't come back.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Peach64

Splatoon's success is irrelevant to 3rd parties. Nintendo games sell well regardless of genre or quality. Splatoon being a success only shows there's an audience for Nintendo games on Wii U, not that shooters can sell well.

Peach64

kyuubikid213

Peach64 wrote:

Nintendo games sell well regardless of genre or quality.

Yeah. We silly Nintendo fanboys will buy anything with that "Nintendo" logo on it. We're that blind! Yup. Yessiree!

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

MsJubilee

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Nintendo games sell well regardless of genre or quality.

Yeah. We silly Nintendo fanboys will buy anything with that "Nintendo" logo on it. We're that blind! Yup. Yessiree!

No that's not true cause if it was Bayonetta 2 would have sold a million,but it didn't that's a shame. And is it not true Nintendo fans will buy anything that has the Nintendo logo on it?

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

kyuubikid213

TwilightAngel wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Nintendo games sell well regardless of genre or quality.

Yeah. We silly Nintendo fanboys will buy anything with that "Nintendo" logo on it. We're that blind! Yup. Yessiree!

No that's not true cause if it was Bayonetta 2 would have sold a million,but it didn't that's a shame. And is it not true Nintendo fans will buy anything that has the Nintendo logo on it?

Yeah. You're right. PSSSH. Silly Nintendo owners. They can't have game preferences. As long as it's Nintendo, they'll buy it because they're just blind sheep, amirite?

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

kkslider5552000

It depends. The people who blindly buy Mario Party solely because Mario should be ignored by society, but Nintendo does have wide gaps in popularity for their games, let's be honest.

I mean, it had the disadvantage of being a late GCN game, but I'm pretty sure very few people bought Geist, and that was Nintendo published. And a shooter.

also any company that would ignore any notable success for a new IP by one of the three console companies should not be in the business of trying to make money by selling console games. The entire popularity of console FPS (Goldeneye aside) was because Microsoft was able to get this game called Halo on their new console after all.

Bioshock Infinite Let's Play, please watch and enjoy!:
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

MsJubilee

kyuubikid213 wrote:

TwilightAngel wrote:

kyuubikid213 wrote:

Peach64 wrote:

Nintendo games sell well regardless of genre or quality.

Yeah. We silly Nintendo fanboys will buy anything with that "Nintendo" logo on it. We're that blind! Yup. Yessiree!

No that's not true cause if it was Bayonetta 2 would have sold a million,but it didn't that's a shame. And is it not true Nintendo fans will buy anything that has the Nintendo logo on it?

Yeah. You're right. PSSSH. Silly Nintendo owners. They can't have game preferences. As long as it's Nintendo, they'll buy it because they're just blind sheep, amirite?

Reading this and the other posts you have made. You sir are really salty towards negativity.

I've died,there is no more me.

If it's bitter at the start. Then it's sweeter in the end.

Reading Grappler Baki & The Saga of Tanya the Evil(light novel volume one).

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

kyuubikid213

@TwilightAngel
I'm only salty when the negativity is there all the time for the sake of it being there. I come to Nintendo Life to talk to other Nintendo fans about Nintendo products and see news articles about Nintendo stuff.

I don't enjoy it when I log in and there's 50 comments with people saying "Nintendo should go third party" or "Nintendo's not relevant anymore" or "Nintendo will go under because of Wii U."

Hell, I don't go to PushSquare or PureXbox and say crap about Sony or Microsoft's mistakes.

Edited on by kyuubikid213

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

AJ_Lethal

I'm just going to sit and wait, since Activision has this weird habit of putting Nintendo platforms in the backseat.

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic