Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 14:04 GMT
So I was wondering if I can use an Old Wii power supply on the Wii U.
They are slightly different but it seems like they have compatible connectors.
I have the WIi U in the kids room, but would like to be able to easily plug it in the main room. The range isn't good enough but I would like to be able to use the gamepad in the family room. If I could just plug the power in the living room it would be swell,
2. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 14:07 GMT
I'm pretty sure the Wii U needs more power than the Wii, hence the larger power supply.
3. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 15:09 GMT
The Wii U requires more power than the Wii and you can't use the old Wii PSU with the Wii U.
4. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 20:38 GMT
Do they sell spare power supplies? It would make moving from room to room with the gp easier
5. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 20:42 GMT
Turns out they do, but you're not going to like this:
6. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 21:39 GMT
No they are not compatible. They are mirrored
If you care so much for your privacy, what are you hiding?
Nintendo Life moderator and duck.
3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky
7. Posted: Fri 14th Feb 2014 23:23 GMT
$42 is a bit much for the convenience of being able to use the gp in different rooms.