Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U - Worst System Name in History?

Showing 241 to 248 of 248

AuthorMessage

Xiao_Pai

241. Posted:

Demonic wrote:

Well he has a point, it was a really long name and the shortened version doesn't incite awesomeness. However "Wii U" is just awful... police siren much?

....Everyone just called it the Super Nintendo though, lol.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
Yet Another Update: Also Amber and Xiao Pai from Rune Factory 4.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

242. Posted:

Joshers744 wrote:

It is a little more original than, Playstation....Playstation 2...Playstation 3...

[/div]

I hate that name. Too overused. PS. PS2.PS3.PSP.PSPGo.PSVita. -yawns-

Edited on by AddADashOfSalt

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

Undead_terror

243. Posted:

i think it could of been cool if they called it nesp(nintendo entertainment system plus) or something with nintendo entertainment in it,just for one more time

I am the zombie god that controls zombie in both games and real life...FEAR ME!
The graveyard | Reviewer at eshop gurus | Owner and reviewer at Droid gurus | Public chat | Forums

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

244. Posted:

dark-insanity wrote:

i think it could of been cool if they called it nesp(nintendo entertainment system plus) or something with nintendo entertainment in it,just for one more time

No...we need new names. Especially for the Wii.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

AuthorMessage

Reala

245. Posted:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

It is a little more original than, Playstation....Playstation 2...Playstation 3...

[/div]

[/div]

Because it has the name playstation in it? that's what they are though I can kinda understand not liking the continued number thing sort of, but what's wrong with vita or go name wise? kinda like saying nintendo 64 is a terrible name because they are using the name nintendo in it.

there's nothing that's certain... of that you can be certain

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

246. Posted:

Reala wrote:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

Because it has the name playstation in it? that's what they are though I can kinda understand not liking the continued number thing sort of, but what's wrong with vita or go name wise? kinda like saying nintendo 64 is a terrible name because they are using the name nintendo in it.

No no(Although I already don't like PS), it gets really boring. Every single PlayStation has Playstation in it. Argueable, so does Nintendo and Xbox, but I don't call the Wii the Nintendo Wii or the 3DS the Nintendo 3DS for everyday use. However, I don't call the Playstation 2 the "2" or the PSP the "portable". I just think they need a new name.

8 Bit Forward
deviantART Profile

AuthorMessage

Mahra

247. Posted:

i Dont Care About The Name :P
iJust Care About The Game ;)
its Not that Bad !!

Mahra

3DS Friend Code: 4468-2279-3969 | Nintendo Network ID: Crazyforart | Twitter: awkwardboo

AuthorMessage

Gamerman501

248. Posted:

i am still waiting for my gamecube 2 :(

you need help with your game? check my channel! it's full of tips, tricks and easter eggs! http://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerman501?feature=mhee

3DS friend code: 5455-9415-6930