Forums

Topic: Wii U - Worst System Name in History?

Posts 241 to 247 of 247

Megumi_Sagano

Demonic wrote:

Well he has a point, it was a really long name and the shortened version doesn't incite awesomeness. However "Wii U" is just awful... police siren much?

....Everyone just called it the Super Nintendo though, lol.

It's official, Megumi is now in love with crimsontadpoles and no one else....I mean, she still loves me and she's still one of my top waifus, but-...you know what just shut up.

ZOMG YOUTUBE!!!
Attempting to revive this anime...

Twitter:

Reala

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

It is a little more original than, Playstation....Playstation 2...Playstation 3...

[/div]

[/div]

I hate that name. Too overused. PS. PS2.PS3.PSP.PSPGo.PSVita. -yawns-

Because it has the name playstation in it? that's what they are though I can kinda understand not liking the continued number thing sort of, but what's wrong with vita or go name wise? kinda like saying nintendo 64 is a terrible name because they are using the name nintendo in it.

Reala

New_3DaSh_XL

Reala wrote:

3Dangerous3Dash wrote:

Joshers744 wrote:

It is a little more original than, Playstation....Playstation 2...Playstation 3...

[/div]

[/div]

[/div]

I hate that name. Too overused. PS. PS2.PS3.PSP.PSPGo.PSVita. -yawns-

[/div]

Because it has the name playstation in it? that's what they are though I can kinda understand not liking the continued number thing sort of, but what's wrong with vita or go name wise? kinda like saying nintendo 64 is a terrible name because they are using the name nintendo in it.

No no(Although I already don't like PS), it gets really boring. Every single PlayStation has Playstation in it. Argueable, so does Nintendo and Xbox, but I don't call the Wii the Nintendo Wii or the 3DS the Nintendo 3DS for everyday use. However, I don't call the Playstation 2 the "2" or the PSP the "portable". I just think they need a new name.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter:

Gamerman501

i am still waiting for my gamecube 2

you need help with your game? check my channel! it's full of tips, tricks and easter eggs! http://www.youtube.com/user/Gamerman501?feature=mhee

3DS friend code: 5455-9415-6930

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic