Forums

Topic: Wii U (white) pro controller available at Best Buy for $9.99, $10.99 etc.

Posts 1 to 18 of 18

PorllM

Awesome! Would they ship to the uk or is this just store pick up? They tend to be £25-£35 here so this would be cheaper even with shipping from the us.

PorllM

dolabla

It's in store only, unfortunately. What sucks is I just picked a black pro controller a few days ago on amazon for $45, lol. Oh well......

dolabla

dolabla

I don't know if this would work, but what you might could do is have a live chat with a US Amazon rep and see if they will price match Best Buy. Amazon ships internationally. It wouldn't hurt to try.

Edited on by dolabla

dolabla

PorllM

Thanks, will give it a try!

PorllM

KolbStomp

Aw man, too bad I live in Canada... Hopefully Black Friday brings along some deals like this

Bloom... Deal with it.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Ryno

Dang, only available for pick up and there is not one at a store close to me.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

SCRAPPER392

They're still regular price in my area, besides open box.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

dolabla

Ryno wrote:

Dang, only available for pick up and there is not one at a store close to me.

Ask if they can do a store transfer from the next closest store that has it in stock. I've had them transfer stuff from one store to my local store on discounted items like this before. Also it wouldn't hurt to call and see if they have it in stock, even if it says out of stock. This happened to me before. They found the item I wanted while doing inventory and called me back to let me know.

dolabla

CanisWolfred

This seems to mostly be in Minnasota, Alabama, And Goergia. I highly doubt I'll be going hundreds of miles just to pick up a cheap controller...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

Obito_Sigma

I wish it was at the southern part of Florida... I could really use one of those.

Friend Code: SW-6500-0179-5813

Super Smash Bros Mains:
Kirby, King Dedede, Mega Man

3DS Friend Code: 2852-9754-3135 | Twitter:

dolabla

CanisWolfred wrote:

This seems to mostly be in Minnasota, Alabama, And Goergia. I highly doubt I'll be going hundreds of miles just to pick up a cheap controller...

It's all over the country, though the price varies by store. Type in your zip code/city.

dolabla

CanisWolfred

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

It's all over the country, though the price varies by store. Type in your zip code/city.

Oh. Well, it's still not on sale in my state...so I guess I'll be missing this. :/

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

dolabla

CanisWolfred wrote:

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

Oh. Well, it's still not on sale in my state...so I guess I'll be missing this. :/

That sucks . How much is it in your state? I see some places are like $18.99 etc. You might be able to talk to them and see if they will give it to you for one of those $9.99, $10.99 asking prices. Just tell them/show them that that's what it's going for at other Best Buy's around the country.

dolabla

CanisWolfred

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

That sucks . How much is it in your state? I see some places are like $18.99 etc. You might be able to talk to them and see if they will give it to you for one of those $9.99, $10.99 asking prices. Just tell them/show them that that's what it's going for at other Best Buy's around the country.

The White one's not available at all in my State. The Black one is $50.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun?

DefHalan

Looks like it isn't near me either... sad face

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

dolabla

CanisWolfred wrote:

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

dolabla wrote:

CanisWolfred wrote:

The White one's not available at all in my State. The Black one is $50.

Ah, ok. I see what you're saying now. It's not in stock at all. If I were you, since they don't have it in stock at all, see if they'll sell you one of the black ones at that price. Just tell them there's no difference in the controller besides the color. They might do it to please you as a customer. You'll never know until you ask.

Edited on by dolabla

dolabla

dolabla

DefHalan wrote:

Looks like it isn't near me either... sad face

What's the closest store with any in stock (if there are any)?

dolabla

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.