Forums

Topic: Wii U $274.99 at Target and B2G1

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

rjejr

Didn't see this covered, and since E3 was so good, might be time for some of you to pick up a new Wii U for $275, no coupons or GC, just $275. Looks like the NSMBU version in the ad so probably won't work on the MK8 $329 bundle so I guess its kind of stock clearing. Also Buy 2 get 1 free for ALL Wii U games, coupled w/ buy MK8 get a free game, means you could buy 2 and get 2 free. Plus NSMBU and Luigi in box, all for about $400. That's a pretty good deal I think. I'ld recommend buying MK8, get Pikmin 3 or Zelda WW HD free, also buy SM3DW, don't know about the free game. W101, DKCTF?

http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=wii%20u&category=86959...

Edited on by rjejr

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection
The lovers, the dreamers and me

sinalefa

Are all games $60? If not it would be better to buy two cheap, old games and get a newer one for free. Say buy Game and Wario and W101 and get MK8, then register it and get Pikmin 3.

Anyway, thanks for the word of mouth.

I will comment in this thread, never being able to find it again.

ACK

Price match. Amazon. Do it. (Stacks with B2G1 at Target.)

ACK

Twitter:

rjejr

The cheapest one is always the free one, which made it difficult for me to come up w/ a 3rd game as I wouldn't recommend buying 2 $60 game sot get a $30 free game. MK8 has 4 choices on Club Nintedo. Iwoudl recommend skylanders Swap Team but if somebody hasn't bought into Skylanders by now I guess they never will. Mario and Sonic Olympic game comes w/ a blue Wimote plus, that might be worth it to someone.

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

rjejr

ACK wrote:

Amazon doesnt sell Wii U themselves, just 3rd party, and I can't recall them ever matching a B2G1 offer, so not likely to happen either way. There are currently a bunch of Wii U games $10 - $15 off at Aamzon, but not quit the same.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?rh=n%3A4924901011%2Ck%3...

Someday we'll find it
The rainbow connection

jariw

My suggestions for quality, full-priced games that aren't in the MK8 promotion:

• Mario 3D World
  • DK: Tropical Freeze
  • Lego City: Undercover

jariw

PokeMario

Is The Wonderful 101 $23.99 at Target? That's the price for it on the Target website but the last time I was at Target it was $29.99.

Edited on by PokeMario

PokeMario

ACK

rjejr wrote:

ACK wrote:

Amazon doesnt sell Wii U themselves, just 3rd party, and I can't recall them ever matching a B2G1 offer, so not likely to happen either way. There are currently a bunch of Wii U games $10 - $15 off at Aamzon, but not quit the same.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_1?rh=n%3A4924901011%2Ck%3...

No no no. Target will price match Amazon and stack it with their B2G1 sale. I do it every time Target has a sale of this sort. Actually I stack the B2G1, price match, coupons, employee discount, and red card discount. I have filled my Wii U collection by paying, at most, $30-ish per new release and well under $20 for everything else.

If you aren't price matching at Target you are wasting your money. They sell.most Wii U games at $40 and up. Many of those same games are available for $30 or less on Amazon (or, failing that, target.com, best buy.com, Walmart.com, or toysrus.com). Target does not really have good deals (even with a sale such as this) unless you ask them to price match, then they have the best deals in retail, hands down.

ACK

Twitter:

ACK

PokeMario wrote:

Is The Wonderful 101 $23.99 at Target? That's the price for it on the Target website but the last time I was at Target it was $29.99.

Price match. Prices are often less on Target.com so it's always worth checking/asking. They will always price match target.com, though I've never had trouble getting them to price match anything. The only thing to consider is they don't price match third-party sellers on Amazon.

ACK

Twitter:

ACK

Guys, Mario Kart 8 is under $49 on Amazon. Brilliant price match opportunity.

For example, Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Donkey Kong Country: TF can be had for $100 + tax through B2G1 + Amazon price match... (That's a total of 4 games if you use the CN deal.)

Now I'd use my discounts to knock another $15 off, but that is still a great price. Third party games that Target carries like Splinter Cell: Blacklist, NFS: MW, AC4, etc are often sub-$20 on Amazon as well, so this could be a great time to fill out or expand a collection at dirt-cheap prices.

Edited on by ACK

ACK

Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.