Forums

Topic: Wii U update up in NA.

Posts 101 to 114 of 114

SCRAPPER392

Atariboy wrote:

If a response doesn't make sense, it's always a good policy to look at posts from other individuals that preceded it. In this instance, I'm obviously responding to this post.

Cesco wrote:

Off TV play is available on Wii games, but you can't use the GamePad as an actual controller

What a pity. I was already planning on playing Metal Slug while sit on my toilet bowl

It hardly seemed to warrant quoting it since the connection was obvious and it was from just a few minutes earlier. Now if I was dredging something up from several pages back, a quote would be in order since anyone that read it would understandably not get the connection.

He can still use the Wii remote, which is the controller the game does support. Your post still doesn't make sense taking that into account.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Znerd

WingedFish wrote:

YouTube is incredibly fast now! And I even played a video that I know normally freezes and it's playing perfectly smooth! This is great!

I notice this a lot of videos work now Thank you Nintendo

Znerd

3DS Friend Code: 0817-3916-6690 | Nintendo Network ID: ZGameing

johnvboy

astros75 wrote:

How large is the update? I don't have much data left on my Internet plan...

It's around 700mb.

" Never argue with an idiot,all they will do is bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"

My AC:NH Island: Evietania
Switch Username: Johnvboy

Switch Friend Code SW-8223-9981-3607

TimeOutCorner

Update is getting closer to complete as the seconds tick along
Please feel free to use your user signature to advertise your YouTube channel and/or any specific video(s) you like, thank you! — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

TimeOutCorner

WebHead

Downloaded it last night.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Azooooz

Finished updating the Wii U. It looks better now, but I have a major problem now. I can't seem to access to Wii menu. Every time I choose Wii menu, I get stuck with "Wii menu cannot be accessed" or something like that. Please help.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

shingi_70

@Scar392

Have to admit when I was wrong when you were saying this was going to be a substantial update to the OS. Everything seems so much more polished from the video's I've seen.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Joeynator3000

...Sooo, the screenshot uploading on the browser still doesn't work for Ultimate huh? :/

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Ryno

With being able to display Wii games on the Gamepad, I finally have a use for the Gamepad stand that game with the Deluxe set.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

iphys

Kodeen wrote:

Tried it out this morning and apparently you still need the TV, since you have to select either 'output to TV' or 'output to TV and gamepad'.

You can use the left stick on the classic controller to take a shot in the dark at selecting it.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Eel

Yukari_Sendo wrote:

...Sooo, the screenshot uploading on the browser still doesn't work for Ultimate huh? :/

It won't work for any game that doesn't support miiverse screenshots.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SCRAPPER392

iphys wrote:

Kodeen wrote:

Tried it out this morning and apparently you still need the TV, since you have to select either 'output to TV' or 'output to TV and gamepad'.

You can use the left stick on the classic controller to take a shot in the dark at selecting it.

When I went to Wii menu at startup, it defaulted to the GamePad and TV option. That means you can press B and it will show up on the GamePad. That's how it worked for me, at least.

From what I can see, the only time you would want to go to the home menu is if you want TV only.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

Dizzy_Boy

I just noticed something that's been since the update. When you download something from the eShop, if you go to download management and click on what you're downloading. Normaly it brings up the percentage status, but now there's a counter next the download bar which displays the file size and how much has currently been downloaded.
I know it's nothing major, but it's one of those little things that usually go unnoticed otherwise.

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

KolbStomp

Soooooooooo can we expect GBA and N64 games on the VC now?

Bloom... Deal with it.
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.