Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U sells 307,000 in Japan launch week

Showing 1 to 4 of 4

AuthorMessage

xBASSxMONSTAx

1. Posted:

Read more here: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-12-11-wii-u-sells-307-...

Here's a quote:

"The Wii U launched in Japan last weekend with initial sales amounting to 307,471 units, a new report suggests.
That's around 70,000 less than the Wii, according to Japanese chart company Media-Create (via GameKult).
The solid, if not stellar, launch was accompanied by Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, an expanded port of the Wii and later 3DS game. It sold 106,454 copies, while Nintendo Land (not a pack-in game as it is in the West) sold 66,583.
New Super Mario Bros. U sold best - it notched up 160,140 purchases, just over half its initial shipment."

My thoughts:
So overall it's done really well. Sold out everywhere in all countries. Nintendo <3

Edited on by xBASSxMONSTAx

xBASSxMONSTAx

AuthorMessage

CrazyOtto

2. Posted:

Good job Nintendo

Rest in Peace ShiftyLook
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance games missing from the Wii U VC.

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

AuthorMessage

GameLord08

3. Posted:

I love how you edited the last part.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage

Banker-Style

4. Posted:

Better than 299,999,Not as good as 300,001.
Swings and roundabouts.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker
3DS XL FC:3265-6271-5244
In 3000 years time,people will remember the name,Da-Banker,for being such a [Censored]

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker