Forums

Topic: Wii U Screenshot Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 135

VelvetElvis

Getting late in the game, sun's setting.

Untitled

Untitled

VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

Finishing up a few sidequests in Twilight Princess HD, and getting on toward the endgame.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Speaking of the endgame, any objections to posting screens from it? I don't really know if spoilers from a 10-year-old game still count, ha.

VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

How about some Twilight Princess HD landscapes?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

VelvetElvis

mjharper

@VelvetElvis: Fantastic work, sir. Thanks.

mjharper

Switch Friend Code: SW-1710-0829-4896

VelvetElvis

@mjharper: Thanks to you! I love taking screenshots; sometimes when I play games on current-gen consoles, it's like half gameplay and half amateur photography hour.

VelvetElvis

Indy83

Untitled

Edited on by Indy83

Indy83

mjharper

From the entrance to the Temple of Time:

Untitled

Edited on by mjharper

mjharper

VelvetElvis

Nice composition, @mjharper — I'm a sucker for god rays.

Here are some not very spoilerish shots from the endgame, with lots of Midna. Just found out you can spoiler tag images, so give 'em a click to reveal.

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by VelvetElvis

VelvetElvis

SCRAPPER392

There was a thread for screenshots, and I posted a couple Ghost pics, but I erased them from photo bucket. It's too bad they haven't programmed the Wii U to record that. You could just scream record into the mic or something, but who knows if they will do it.
Wii U can stream Twitch. Bla bla bla. Maybe when NX comes out and they think there's enough platforms or something.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

mjharper

Knocked out the main game of Star Fox Zero. Time to test the spoiler tag:

Untitled

Also knocked out the Cave of Shadows in Zelda TP HD last weekend. Prepare yourself for more spoiler tags:

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

mjharper

mjharper

Star Fox Guard main missions successfully defended.

Untitled

Edited on by mjharper

mjharper

mjharper

Untitled

Edited on by mjharper

mjharper

Dizzy_Boy

I just thought this needed to be caught, lets all say aww soo shweet.
Untitled

I took this one in Minecraft after experience a weird glitch where I could see through parts of an underground wall. I only ever had this once, and I was lucky to get this one picture because it wouldn't let me take another.
Untitled

This one is where I clipped into a box on Lego City Undercover. I never got out of the box, so I had to back out of the game to the WiiU menu and start again.
Untitled

Dizzy_Boy

Twitter:

mjharper

Loving this game.

Untitled

Untitled

Edited on by mjharper

mjharper

mjharper

Looks ominous...

Untitled

Edited on by mjharper

mjharper

yokokazuo

Got Xenoblade Chronicles X recently and I've been enjoying it a lot so far despite little progress.
Untitled
Untitled

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Now that Miiverse has ended, some of you out there may be thinking that it's not possible to post screenshots anymore. But it is. Here are 2 such sites.

http://postimages.org/

http://wiiu3ds.microse.nl/

Untitled

Just press the Home button on the gamepad when you have a shot set up, go to the browser and click on one of the above sites and follow the instructions. It's really very easy. Which brings me on to another point. Will Nintendo replace Miiverse in general or how about will they let us post screenshots directly to Facebook or Twitter? It's certainly possible, as were a lot of things on Wii U, Nintendo could help out but they probably won't. They don't want any distractions from Switch. I can still post to Twitter but it's a little awkward.

Tweeted.

Untitled

Don't mind me, I'm just testing a couple of things out.

If anyone has other links for uploading screenshots, please share them.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

MartinMilk

Decided to hop on Monster Hunter again after a very long time! Sad MH isn't coming to the Switch..
Untitled

I've landed on a strange planet. .

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.