Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Pricing

Showing 321 to 334 of 334

AuthorMessage

Ryno

321. Posted:

What a deal. In case you missed out, you can order a deluxe Wii U from these sellers on Amazon's website starting at the low, low price of $620! :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B009AGXH64/ref=dp_olp_...

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

Zaphod_Beeblebrox

322. Posted:

If only there were a way to stop people buying from these sleazebags. The problem is they do. Keeps the sleaze market in business. Very sad.

Put your analyst on danger money, baby.

AuthorMessage

Radixxs

323. Posted:

It really isn't that sad.

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

AuthorMessage

KaiserGX

324. Posted:

It is when kids weren't able to get it because it sold out due to people like these buying 9 units each. Little Timmy won't get his gift this yet.

Kachou on!

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4029-9396 | Nintendo Network ID: KaiserGX

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

325. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

Is there something you aren't telling us @Radixxs? ;)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

Ryno

326. Posted:

Radixxs wrote:

Yeah, you are trying to get at least $700 and these fools are cutting into your profits. :P

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

KAHN

327. Posted:

i'll probably end up getting this when the price drops. zelda U isnt coming out until some time in 2014, right? if so, i have nothing that makes me want a wii u, so waiting a couple months will be easy.

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

willobee

328. Posted:

We have absolutely no clue when the next Zelda comes out, and I don't think there's going to be a price drop in just "a couple months" either.

NNID: willobee

AuthorMessage

Void

329. Posted:

Are you willing to pay $9,000 to get a Wii U a few days befor...
How he plans to have one 2-5 days before launch we will never know, oh yeah, and he's also not accepting refunds.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

330. Posted:

It says it isn't available anymore. Did someone buy it? ;)

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

skywake

331. Posted:

more likely shut down for being a scam

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

332. Posted:

Undoubtedly. Unless someone was REALLY stupid.

AuthorMessage

KAHN

333. Posted:

wobee wrote:

We have absolutely no clue when the next Zelda comes out, and I don't think there's going to be a price drop in just "a couple months" either.

it was an exaggeration. i meant to imply that it will feel like a short wait for the price drop.

Edited on by KAHN

KAHN

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1301-2772 | Nintendo Network ID: Milkman12

AuthorMessage

kyuubikid213

334. Posted:

I don't think a price drop will happen for a few years. I'm guessing Nintendo is confident that Sony will try another "599 US Dollars" system and Microsoft will have their system compete at the $350 price point.

I've got the Basic Bundle, so all I have to worry about is memory when I need it, but other than that, the Wii U seems pretty epicly priced.

Wii Owner, 3DS Owner, Wii U Owner

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I promise to be a mature individual. Request from theblackdragon

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213