Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Premium Edition 32GB review/ unboxing

Showing 1 to 6 of 6

AuthorMessage
Avatar

undertaken316

1. Posted:

Hello everyone! I've opened upd this thread because I discovered an awesome looking unboxing and review of the Wii U Premum edition. It's highly detailed, you can get a clear look of everything that is included and its in 1080p. Trully amazing work. There will be more Wii U gameplay vids coming from this channel on November 30th becaus of the EU launch embargo.
PS: Wii U's Black colour makes a stand in the white background! Don't get frustrated by the voice over, you can enable english subs ;)

http://youtu.be/HB7arUmfe64

Edited on by undertaken316

undertaken316

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

2. Posted:

And it still baffles my mind why people enjoy watching other people remove stuff from boxes :P

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameLord08

3. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

And it still baffles my mind why people enjoy watching other people remove stuff from boxes :P

I've always compared it to witnessing someone order a pizza, unbox it, and savour each slice up close and in slow-motion.
Llama.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

4. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

And it still baffles my mind why people enjoy watching other people remove stuff from boxes :P

I've always compared it to witnessing someone order a pizza, unbox it, and savour each slice up close and in slow-motion.
Llama.

Only if its the best damn pizza in the universe ;) I might film myself opening a case of beer and everyone can watch as I chug each bottle in super slowmo and at different angles before passing out :)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameLord08

5. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I might film myself opening a case of beer and everyone can watch as I chug each bottle in super slowmo and at different angles before passing out :)

Genius. :O

Er... so long as you can hold your liquor, if you catch my drift. :P

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

6. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

I might film myself opening a case of beer and everyone can watch as I chug each bottle in super slowmo and at different angles before passing out :)

Genius. :O

Er... so long as you can hold your liquor, if you catch my drift. :P

And here we go

Edited on by MAB

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!