OlympicCho wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Those are some must have games

Gravity Rush
Persona 4
Little Big Planet
Little Big Planet Kart Racing
Sound Shapes
Zen Pinball 2 (lol Wii U only gets Marvel Pinball)
Dynasty Warriors Next (not a port)
PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale

And lots more.

Little Big planet kart racing will be NOTHING compared to Mario Kart 7 (just a fact)

Miiverse: Haast_NZL
Followers: 855
Follow me! https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Haast_NZL

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0434-4753 | Nintendo Network ID: Haast_NZL

zezhyrule

Persona 4 Golden should be more than enough for everyoneto get a Vita n__n

CosmicMii wrote:

Little Big planet kart racing will be NOTHING compared to Mario Kart 7 (just a fact)

Please tell me you're trolling now. If so, that was pretty good. I got a laugh out of it.

Not that MK7 isn't better than LBP Kart Racing (yay opinions) but that was completely irrelevant to the discussion. But at least you didn't even try to come up with arguments for the rest of the games :3

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

kkslider5552000

CosmicMii wrote:

Zombie U is like Dead Island

I think you lose just for mentioning this.

It's already compared to Red Steel 1 because of the Ubisoft launch title hype, it doesn't need your help!

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

HaastMK7

@Gamer83 Wait for 30.11.2012

HaastMK7

Mario kart 7 is much "Bigger" but we will see. (just my view)

Gamer83

CosmicMii wrote:

Don't give a crap about 11/30/2012, I'm looking forward to 11/18/2012 so I can finally play NSBMU.

Gamer83

kkslider5552000

YOU WILL SEE THAT I'M DEFINITIVELY RIGHT IN EVERY WAY. (imo)

I AM FACTUALLY CORRECT. (imo)

hahaha oh wow

IAmNotWill wrote:

Waltz, I was fine with your post until you said this:

and a bunch of ports.

The Vita's library is filled to the brim with console ports. That's part of the reason why no ones buying it.

No Uncharted and Little Big Planet and the new Assassin's Creed etc. are all technically new games. I know it's hard to believe but it's actually true. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is also a new game. Somehow.

/unbias insta-win

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

Both systems are going to have good games and should be enjoyed.

Untitled

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Gamer83

kkslider5552000 wrote:

YOU WILL SEE THAT I'M DEFINITIVELY RIGHT IN EVERY WAY. (imo)

I AM FACTUALLY CORRECT. (imo)

hahaha oh wow

IAmNotWill wrote:

Waltz, I was fine with your post until you said this:

and a bunch of ports.

The Vita's library is filled to the brim with console ports. That's part of the reason why no ones buying it.

No Uncharted and Little Big Planet and the new Assassin's Creed etc. are all technically new games. I know it's hard to believe but it's actually true. New Super Mario Bros. 2 is also a new game. Somehow.

/unbias insta-win

In addition to a new Killzone and Tearaway coming out next year. Vita has a lot of good games. On the flip side, I still have a hard time seeing how having ports of games like Sly Cooper to take on the go in addition to being able to play games like Gravity Rush and AC 3: Liberation is a bad thing. To each their own I guess. Quite honestly, I think the bashing that goes on in these threads is pointless. The Vita is a great system, there's no doubt in my mind Wii U will be a great system and the person who started the thread even stated he/she wants to get both at some point, so the bashing really has no place. It was more a matter of 'what should I get first,' and I say if the thread creator is a big Nintendo fan, Wii U, simply because I think it's going to be near impossible to find at stores for a while.

Gamer83

HaastMK7

Gamer83 wrote:

CosmicMii wrote:

Don't give a crap about 11/30/2012, I'm looking forward to 11/18/2012 so I can finally play NSBMU.

dose not bother me

GTWarrior77

The Vita might have more games than the Wii U at launch but the Wii U already has more games which appeal to me. And I guess that's what it's all about at the end of the day, the games.
There's no right or wrong here. Just go for the console which meet your gaming needs.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

HaastMK7

ok...

"All new games are new games" :/

zezhyrule

Persona 4 Golden is a total remake with redone voice acting (completely new VAs for two characters, may or may not be a good thing) about 3 hours of new events also with voicing to go with it, new locations, characters, social links, more anime cutscenes, and enough other content to make your head spin.

Calling it a port is sacrilege.

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] Phoen...

IAmNotWill

I don't know what kkslider tried to tell me there. But he always speaks the truth so I'm just gonna go ahead and agree with him.

All I know is I should totally buy a Vita to get games that are on consoles or that have been out for some time, possibly without local multiplayer even. And at the same time I can get PSP games I never wanted. Totally worth $250.

Might aswell get a Wii U and Mass Effect at the same time.

Edited on by IAmNotWill

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

shingi_70

Why would one get mass effect on any other than a 360 or PC.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

skywake

IAmNotWill wrote:

You can't play or praise something you don't own, you guys.

I don't own either but have played the Vita in the shops. Quite frankly looking at the library of retail Vita games I'd rather play the versions/sequels on the Wii U than the Vita. If I wanted to play Assassins Creed or Call of Duty it would be at home on my couch or infront of my computer. The Vita would be better for games like Rayman Origins or that Smash Bros clone...... personally I have a 3DS for that but if I was going to get a Vita over a Wii U it would be for those sort of experiences.

You can compare consoles before buying them. If this wasn't possible then what point would there be in making new consoles?

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

GTWarrior77

The Vita might have more games than the Wii U at launch but the Wii U already has more games which appeal to me. And I guess that's what it's all about at the end of the day, the games.
There's no right or wrong here. Just go for the console which meet your gaming needs.

"As a man thinketh, so he is"
WiiU NNID: GTKing77

HaastMK7

Well as much as I like the Wii U AND The Vita I am more looking forward to MH3 ultimate for the 3DS

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.