Forums

Topic: Wii U Not a Next-Gen Console?

Posts 141 to 145 of 145

Relias

Technically.. I would say it's next gen.. it has more power than PS3 and 360.. and the games despite what others say look better.. even if it is just slightly.. (Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate has cleaner graphics than it did on other systems.. same with Warriors Orochi 3 and Lego Batman 2... when I did side by side comparisons.. they all looked better on the Wii U... ) However from a developers point of view the Wii U while more powerful is not the huge leap they were looking for... so they don't really consider it next gen.. but from a business standpoint Nintendo can say it's next Gen.. so much in the fact that it's the next gen of the Wii.... back to the developers standpoint they understand that but since it's not the huge jump they hoped for.. they put it in a Gen of it's own... because it's not last Gen... (PS3, 360, Wii) and it's not a big enough step for them to say it's next gen (PS4, XBONE) however when compared to Wii it is next gen.. so it's in a twilight zone gen of it's own..

I am a wild and free Ninetails not a trainer.. get over it...

3DS Friend Code: 4570-6835-5697

Connorjewell

rockodoodle wrote:

Good post! I've heard people complain about the 3rd party games, and I haven't had any problems with mine, granted, maybe they patched them up since they wee first released.

pntjr wrote:

When u talk about third party games do u mean u have heard people complain about lag and stuff cos like blunty says in the video, a lot of these games are ports therefore they won't run as well since they weren't developed for the wii u

Connorjewell

Happy_Mask

Maybe we should just let Kirby explain it.
Untitled

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.