Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 18:49 GMT
Anyone got the skinny on this? Can't access Miiverse, eShop, etc.
Edited on Thu 29th November, 2012 @ 18:50 by riverfr0zen
Nintendo Network ID: siriusbee | Twitter: baigey
2. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 18:58 GMT
Probably updating the NintendoLand crashing
3DS FC: Otaku1
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }
3. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 19:05 GMT
I can access Miiverse just fine
Lots of censorship here...
Dragon friend safari
Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1
4. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 19:06 GMT
And the eshop on Wii U and 3ds
5. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 19:09 GMT
The network is down? I thought Iwata said he didn't want to emulate PSN.
...in my pants.
6. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 19:10 GMT
I'm getting error 102-2128. Nintendo lists this info "Nintendo Network services are busy. Please try again later." on their website. Could the servers for Europe and USA be the same?
3DS FC: 2836-0160-7264
7. Posted: Thu 29th Nov 2012 19:10 GMT
@Gamesake he's going to hire someone to hack it as well