Wii U Forum

Topic: wii u nintendo direct 23rd january

Showing 1 to 20 of 93

AuthorMessage
Avatar

TOMBOY25

1. Posted:

https://www.facebook.com/events/134604696701674/?ref=3
wii u focused at 14:00 GMT

Edited on by TOMBOY25

TOMBOY25

3DS Friend Code: 0275-8827-8761 | Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

2. Posted:

Game & Wario release date, please.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

3. Posted:

DestinyMan wrote:

Game & Wario release date, please.

That and release dates for Animal Crossing, Pikmin 3, and Wonderful 101 would be very much appreciated!

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

4. Posted:

It's said to be about first party games and new "services" related to the Wii U...................

So almost surely more details on known titles like Wii Fit U, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario etc. Then probably the best bet for "services" it's probably the Virtual Console. What else would it be?

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

5. Posted:

skywake wrote:

It's said to be about first party games and new "services" related to the Wii U...................

So almost surely more details on known titles like Wii Fit U, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario etc. Then probably the best bet for "services" it's probably the Virtual Console. What else would it be?

Paranormaveiw or what ever and google maps?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DashChargedShot

6. Posted:

Didn't they say new games too? Maybe we'll see one or two new First-party games hinted at or shown a small trailer of, like Zelda(although it'd be nice if they saved that for E3)

@MrWalkieTalkie Animal Crossing is 3DS not Wii U :P

Edited on by DashChargedShot

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

7. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Animal Crossing is 3DS not Wii U :P

That doesnt mean they cant at least give us a release date. Just let me have this! XD

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CM30

8. Posted:

Awesome, and it's at a nice conveniant time for me to watch it too!

Nintendo 3DS Community aka my website
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4189

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DashChargedShot

9. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Animal Crossing is 3DS not Wii U :P

That doesnt mean they cant at least give us a release date. Just let me have this! XD

Um... considering it's a Wii U Nintendo Direct, then no, that does mean that they can't at least give us a release date.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Big_L91

10. Posted:

oooo im excited now. better be some good news!

put it on.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

11. Posted:

Untitled

Hopefully we get some bombs dropped ahead of the Surango and Or is annoucments.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

12. Posted:

3Dash wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Animal Crossing is 3DS not Wii U :P

That doesnt mean they cant at least give us a release date. Just let me have this! XD

Um... considering it's a Wii U Nintendo Direct, then no, that does mean that they can't at least give us a release date.

Fine. :(

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

13. Posted:

They'll announce AC WiiU for a world wide release on March 1st before the 3DS one comes to the states and Europe :P

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WingedSnagret

14. Posted:

I'm trying not to hold my breath for an actual new game announcement (Smash Bros. ALWAYS pops into my head when I hear these kinds of things, despite me knowing better then to suspect such a reveal this early on). But otherwise, a release date for Pikmin 3 would make my day. :)

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DashChargedShot

15. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

3Dash wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

3Dash wrote:

@MrWalkieTalkie Animal Crossing is 3DS not Wii U :P

That doesnt mean they cant at least give us a release date. Just let me have this! XD

Um... considering it's a Wii U Nintendo Direct, then no, that does mean that they can't at least give us a release date.

Fine. :(

Hey, I wanna see a release date for it too... but I expect that sometime in March or April we'll hear a release date.

Edited on by DashChargedShot

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

16. Posted:

Hokori wrote:

skywake wrote:

It's said to be about first party games and new "services" related to the Wii U...................

So almost surely more details on known titles like Wii Fit U, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario etc. Then probably the best bet for "services" it's probably the Virtual Console. What else would it be?

Paranormaveiw or what ever and google maps?

I didn't think of that, maybe it is.... or both at once even. Should be interesting whatever it is especially given how the last one went down.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

17. Posted:

skywake wrote:

Hokori wrote:

skywake wrote:

It's said to be about first party games and new "services" related to the Wii U...................

So almost surely more details on known titles like Wii Fit U, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario etc. Then probably the best bet for "services" it's probably the Virtual Console. What else would it be?

Paranormaveiw or what ever and google maps?

I didn't think of that, maybe it is.... or both at once even. Should be interesting whatever it is especially given how the last one went down.

Yeah it might be those sadly, but I'd rather it be GCN VC but considering the Paranormaveiw is coming out for free around spring, that's what I'm expecting

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

cornishlee

18. Posted:

skywake wrote:

It's said to be about first party games and new "services" related to the Wii U...................

So almost surely more details on known titles like Wii Fit U, Pikmin 3, Game & Wario etc. Then probably the best bet for "services" it's probably the Virtual Console. What else would it be?

My thoughts precisely.

Please sign the petition to get Hitman on the Wii U: https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/square-enix-ltd-release-hitman-absolution-and-hitman-hd-trilogy-on-the-wii-u

Nintendo Network ID: cornishlee

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

19. Posted:

We also need the combining of eShops and purchases announced sometime ! Or maybe the elimination of wii mode and data transfered to WiiU menu

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

20. Posted:

If any of the following happens, I would be pleased:
1. Game & Wario release date in March
2. Wii U Virtual Console reveal and release date with GamePad support and Gamecube games
3. At least one major game annoucement such as a new Donkey Kong Country or Yoshi's Island
4. Wii U Panorama View and Google Maps release dates
I'm going to stay cautiously optimistic with the new game annoucements, though, so I don't get disappointed.

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan