Showing 1 to 20 of 34
1. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 21:49 BST
So the Nintendo Wii had, "Wii would like to play." What cool motto do you believe the Wii U will go by?
"Wii U Play with Me?"
Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan
2. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 21:55 BST
You and me and Wii U!
Mario is my homeboy!
[00:49] PhoenixSage doesn't understand what's so hot about Metal's mom
For friend codes, check my backloggery.
VGM Bronze Medal - 37 Points
Nintendo Network ID: MetalMario64
3. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 21:55 BST
"Would you like to play?"
4. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 22:02 BST
Justin Bieber is going to be singing "Wii +U, Imma tell you one time, one time!"
5. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 22:24 BST
Bringing gamers together.
Wii code: 3761-1403-5495-2750PSN ID: Nintendodude686
Steam Community ID; Platypus
6. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 22:28 BST
It's nice to Wii U, to Wii U nice!
(You probably wouldn't get that if you're not British!)
7. Posted: Sat 11th Jun 2011 22:56 BST
"Wii would like to play...with U!"
Not sure what they'll do with the slogan, but yikes. Can't think of a console name that better lends itself to pick-up lines. I would have written better slogans, but they all sounded like innuendos or just flat-out inappropriate. o_o
Edited on Sat 11th June, 2011 @ 23:15 by Ark
8. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 02:45 BST
Wii Love UWii Need UWii have something for UWii hear UWii understand UWii think this belongs to UWii believe in UWii want U to playWii are here for U
I kinda like how this can play out.
I hope they bring back the "Who are you?" campaign, though, unlikely. It was a wicked campaign.
9. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 02:48 BST
"What are U going to do?""Wii are the future, just U and Mii""Pleased to meet U"
I'm back (for the moment)!
10. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 03:22 BST
welcome2 the wii U
11. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 07:22 BST
Well at E3 they said that the "Wii U is the Wii for You" so.... maybe they'll stick with that.
Something like "You wanted HD graphics? You wanted new Controls? You wanted online gaming? Wii have the console for U"
Edited on Sun 12th June, 2011 @ 07:23 by skywake
Musics to set the tone: Think, Dance, Relax
12. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 07:32 BST
Have Wii got a show for U
Edited on Sun 12th June, 2011 @ 07:33 by Sadsack_Awesome
13. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 07:33 BST
Uhh, "Wii will, Wii will rock U"
14. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 07:54 BST
For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...
15. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 09:18 BST
Wii, I'm not gonna lie to U, it doesn't look good...
16. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 10:55 BST
I'll just stick to "Wii have the console for U".
Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977
17. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 11:07 BST
It's nice to Wii U, to Wii U nice!(You probably wouldn't get that if you're not British!)
"I think it's time we blow this scene, get everybody and the stuff together. OK, 3, 2, 1, let's jam."I've brought the blade, you bring the claws!
18. Posted: Sun 12th Jun 2011 11:13 BST
With how Nintendo's motto's are going at the moment i'd just stuff the motto and get some better advertisement, I mean, why do they only advertise the U draw tablet or Dance Juniors? Show the good games that are on the Wii!!!
Nintendo Network ID: MiracleBlaze
19. Posted: Mon 13th Jun 2011 01:55 BST
"U, Mii, and HD"
My Pikmin are ready.
20. Posted: Mon 13th Jun 2011 02:18 BST
Now U are playing power, Wii power!