Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Showing 301 to 320 of 576

AuthorMessage

Emaan

301. Posted:

@Chrono, you should want it!

Alright so why is my (lol, cringe) 'Wara Wara' plaza still the default, non-online one? I registered for Nintendo Network and everything. Yet it still says "connect your system online for...!"

I'm confused. I can get on Miiverse, the eShop, and the Internet Browser. Why is my Wii U 'Wara Wara' plaza menu not showing real people with online?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

skywake

302. Posted:

@Emaan
Maybe it's only updated once every day or so or something. Like some sort of spotpass packet that contains a list of the most played pieces of software and related MiiVerse posts.... or maybe MiiVerse is overloaded or there's some setting you haven't turned on.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

303. Posted:

My Wii U should be arriving tomorrow. And the next day after that I'll finally have my 60" HDTV. Now My excitement level has sky rocketed into solar mega pixels. er? :o :p

@emaany'
So how are you liking NSMB.U so far? It's dissapointing that they reused a lot of the familar music from the previous NSMB titles. Hell, even the Koopas and Goomba's still twist and bounce to the "Bah! Bah Bah!" beats. I guess we can all look at this as the final entry for the series and can now look forward to something entirely new for our old pal' mario. As for Nintendo Land... I'm probably the most excited to play that Ninja Castle Shuriken based mini game. Being able fling Shurikens off the Wii U touch screen would even make Ryo Haybusa foam at the mouth. :D

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

skywake

304. Posted:

Australian Wii U Launch hype starts......

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage

RYBlast

305. Posted:

Does the Wii u update overnight?

Also, posting fron my Wii U GamePad. Best browser on a gaming device.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter: HR_Blast

AuthorMessage

Magi

306. Posted:

I forgot to mention last night that requiring a charge to my credit card of 50 cents to prove that I'm an adult in order to set up parental controls is silly as hell.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

JohnPhilipSousa

307. Posted:

My Wii U doesn't read discs. New ones or original Wii ones.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

AuthorMessage

carnage2211

308. Posted:

Cr1TiKaL wrote:

cr1tikal imposter!

Poop

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

309. Posted:

Is everyone happy with the wii u dash board, is it better or worse than say the xbox 360, similar to the wii,hows it look?

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

teus

310. Posted:

Magi wrote:

I forgot to mention last night that requiring a charge to my credit card of 50 cents to prove that I'm an adult in order to set up parental controls is silly as hell.

its nintendos way to prove that a parent gave a child permission to set up an account... however it is stupid... its possible to confirm age using a credit card without actually charging anything...
just by running a check to see if the credit card is valid

NintendoID: Lazymutant

AuthorMessage

Emaan

311. Posted:

Magi wrote:

I'm under 18, and was honest with my signing up. I was never asked for the 50 cents. Did I do something wrong? :O

@Wavey, I don't have NSMBU yet! Its unfortunate, but I'm getting it for Christmas this year as I only had enough to get my Deluxe yesterday. Nintendo Land should do just fine for another month, so much fun. :p

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Ryno

312. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

My Wii U should be arriving tomorrow. And the next day after that I'll finally have my 60" HDTV. Now My excitement level has sky rocketed into solar mega pixels. er? :o :p

@emaany'
So how are you liking NSMB.U so far? It's dissapointing that they reused a lot of the familar music from the previous NSMB titles. Hell, even the Koopas and Goomba's still twist and bounce to the "Bah! Bah Bah!" beats. I guess we can all look at this as the final entry for the series and can now look forward to something entirely new for our old pal' mario. As for Nintendo Land... I'm probably the most excited to play that Ninja Castle Shuriken based mini game. Being able fling Shurikens off the Wii U touch screen would even make Ryo Haybusa foam at the mouth. :D

What TV did you get? You had to beat me out by an inch, didn't you? :P

So I should be picking up my Wii U tonight, I had to much stuff going on yesterday. I am just going play NintendoLand until after I finish Skyward Sword though.

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

pntjr

313. Posted:

Cr1TiKaL wrote:

When will people learn NEVER TO BUY CONSOLES DAY 1. Wait a couple months then get it because things always screw up day 1. Miiverse already got hacked, thousands of peoples consoles are now bricked, and there are so many hardware issues with people's Wii Us right now, including yours.

3DS: 4596-9579-9606
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Wii: 5236-6857-3124-9818
PSN: pntjr

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9579-9606 | Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

314. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

Cr1TiKaL wrote:

When will people learn NEVER TO BUY CONSOLES DAY 1. Wait a couple months then get it because things always screw up day 1. Miiverse already got hacked, thousands of peoples consoles are now bricked, and there are so many hardware issues with people's Wii Us right now, including yours.

lol it wasn't hacked.
And thousands of consoles bricked?
Source please.

Anyways, about the Disc Issue, contact Nintendo Support. They'll be more helpful than us at this point.

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

315. Posted:

nothing was hacked
"dont turn off the console now" -> "oh lets turn off the console!" -> idiots!
every console has issues. especially at launch

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394
Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B

AuthorMessage

Emaan

316. Posted:

I'm glad I could get mine day 1, it's my first time ever doing that. :O

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

317. Posted:

UGHGNGAHJGOSIGHJKOIDHCKJHSLK

Just figured out that I'm like... number 50-something on the wait list for the next shipment.

Might not be able to get mine in before Christmas.
If that's the case, I'mma just go store scouring.
Bleh...

Edited on by TysonOfTime

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

318. Posted:

As no one answered my last question im probably wasting my breath (or text) :) Question is can you only create a Nintendo I.D on the Wii U or is there a Nintendo Website you can do it on

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

319. Posted:

I got my Nintendo Network ID and Mii set up now. So far the Wii U is very cute and charming. I love Miiverse and seeing people's comments and pictures on the main menu!

Most wanted Smash Bros. newcomers
1. King K. Rool
2. Mii
3. Takamaru
4. Kat & Ana
Little Mac was on the list, but he's been confirmed.
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

Hokori

320. Posted:

pntjr wrote:

Cr1TiKaL wrote:

That's why you keep your receipt... If it craps out day one at least you can return it, or sign it up on CN before 90 days and they'll fix it

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }