Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Showing 281 to 300 of 576

AuthorMessage

Super-Mario-Fan

281. Posted:

Im upset :( everyone is enjoying their Wii U when im trying to find one like crazy....

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

AuthorMessage

Mizore

282. Posted:

And I'm having online preorder issues, lol.
Doesn't bother me much though, its going to be a great system...but not as excited as I was for the Wii. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

Magi

283. Posted:

@Erica_Hartmann Everything transfers. Whatever you don't want to transfer, you should delete from your Wii first.

Currently own: Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, 3DS, iPad, PC's, WP7 Phone and a Vita. Who you callin' a fanboy?!
"Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?" -The Joker

AuthorMessage

Mizore

284. Posted:

Magi wrote:

@Erica_Hartmann Everything transfers. Whatever you don't want to transfer, you should delete from your Wii first.

Wouldn't it transfer the purchase info as well? Like it wouldn't allow me to redownload the VC games I wanna keep or something?

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

285. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

Magi wrote:

Wouldn't it transfer the purchase info as well? Like it wouldn't allow me to redownload the VC games I wanna keep or something?

your purchase info is behind the scenes your going to get them all once you do the switcharoo to the wiiu anyways

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

bonesy91

286. Posted:

So after having a blast playing with my sister and her family today, I gotta say the Wii U is already turning into my favorite video game system already. :D

Nintendo land restored that exciting feeling you get when playing together in one room, where competing with each other doesn't leave the loser feeling angry. The quality put into a majority of the mini games was astounding! (Metroid blast and Zelda)

All in all it's the most fun I've had with a system since I can remember :)

Wiiu: "the next generation of gaming is here"
All My info! 3DS friend code, PSN ID and WiiU ID on my backlog!
Wiiu ID: bonesy. Add me if you play monster hunter 3 ultimate.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

287. Posted:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

Im upset :( everyone is enjoying their Wii U when im trying to find one like crazy....

Don't worry too much. I have mine, but I'm stuck at the update. Apparently there's server errors, probably because of Miiverse being down. So yeah.

It's been a long day. Very hectic. I just want to escape to my shiny new Wii U, but I can't. At least the menu music is soothing! :O

I'm happy though, at least I'm fortunate enough to finally have one.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

HandheldGuru97

288. Posted:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

This is exactly how I have felt all day.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handhelds..(Tiger Game.com not included in either category!!!)
The 3DS XL is amazing. Much games... ^_^
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/HandheldGuru97

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

289. Posted:

So I'm just waiting until tomorrow for that big update. I keep getting errors, and I assume its just day 1 launch day problems.

On the bright side, I'm playing Nintendo Land right now. I'm pleasantly surprised. This game is so cool! Played Balloon Trip Breeze and thought it was hard to get the hang of, but lots of fun. I'm playing F-Zero Twister Race right now.

The Wii U launch day is about to come to a close...

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Hokori

290. Posted:

@blackfira I put the 4GB SD in my WiiU, with the 2GB in the wii, and transfered and it said I could redownload via wii shop on my WiiU and so I did and when I redownloaded them they restarted, I thought about putting my 2GB in my computer and just moving the files over and then redownloading them with the save data on to see what happens

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

291. Posted:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

And you didn't preorder why???

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Super-Mario-Fan

292. Posted:

Tasuki wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

And you didn't preorder why???

I couldn't. I wish I could have so I wouldnt have to worry about finding one.. My "fool-proof plan" didn't exactly work... The store weren't going to start selling Wii U's until january..... I have hope for tommorow since I found another store that might have some Wii U's. I hope to get one before Christmas...

AuthorMessage

Super-Mario-Fan

293. Posted:

Then again,I might have saved myself from the problems like miiverse,updating,and the Wii transfer. Hopefully the problems will be cleared up by the time I get my Wii U :)

AuthorMessage

Hokori

294. Posted:

Yeah so I'm going to have to start over in ALL my VC/WW titles and my online wii games... The stupid data didn't transfer, at least the games did, but now I feel like I wasted 6 years trying to get these games to where they were before this happened... :(

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

NImH

295. Posted:

I just got my WiiU up and running. All is well with the world. As a matter of fact, I'm posting from my gamepad! HAHAHA!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37

AuthorMessage

brooks83

296. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Yeah so I'm going to have to start over in ALL my VC/WW titles and my online wii games... The stupid data didn't transfer, at least the games did, but now I feel like I wasted 6 years trying to get these games to where they were before this happened... :(

What happened?

brooks83

AuthorMessage

Hokori

297. Posted:

brooks83 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

What happened?

IDK I'm kinda mad though im wondering if I missed something as to how to transfer the data, I thought it just transfered

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

Emaan

298. Posted:

So I freaking love Nintendo Land.

Now that I got that out, for real. This game is so magical! Maybe its just the launch hype is still pumping in me, but this feels like the perfect introduction to Wii U and its features. Some of the attractions are actually pretty challenging! I love the atmosphere in the plaza, I love the music, I love the unique ways the GamePad's being used. I love Nintendo Land.

I'm done playing it for the night, but right now I'm trying to get that day 1 update going, and I seem to be getting some success. Around the midway point in the progress bar. :O

I don't think I'm going to transfer anything from my Wii once this update is done, I just really want the eShop and the Miiverse.

The Emaaloggery

AuthorMessage

Mizore

299. Posted:

...Eh, I guess the whole bank issue thing stalled my preorder. At least I'll still get it sometime this week, lol

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

300. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

So I freaking love Nintendo Land.

Now that I got that out, for real. This game is so magical! Maybe its just the launch hype is still pumping in me, but this feels like the perfect introduction to Wii U and its features. Some of the attractions are actually pretty challenging! I love the atmosphere in the plaza, I love the music, I love the unique ways the GamePad's being used. I love Nintendo Land.

I'm done playing it for the night, but right now I'm trying to get that day 1 update going, and I seem to be getting some success. Around the midway point in the progress bar. :O

I don't think I'm going to transfer anything from my Wii once this update is done, I just really want the eShop and the Miiverse.

See what you do Emaan?! Now I want a Wii U. :(

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury