Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 281 to 300 of 561

HandheldGuru97

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

Im upset everyone is enjoying their Wii U when im trying to find one like crazy....

This is exactly how I have felt all day.

Formally Square-enixFan, Neo-GeoFan. A lover of fine games and handheld systems!!!!!!!!!!
The New 3DS XL is amazing, soon the NX will be upon us!
Backloggery
Check my Youtube channel out!
http://www.youtube.com/user/Ha...

3DS Friend Code: 1289-8230-2854 | Nintendo Network ID: Square_Enix_Fan

e-love

So I'm just waiting until tomorrow for that big update. I keep getting errors, and I assume its just day 1 launch day problems.

On the bright side, I'm playing Nintendo Land right now. I'm pleasantly surprised. This game is so cool! Played Balloon Trip Breeze and thought it was hard to get the hang of, but lots of fun. I'm playing F-Zero Twister Race right now.

The Wii U launch day is about to come to a close...

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Hokori

@blackfira I put the 4GB SD in my WiiU, with the 2GB in the wii, and transfered and it said I could redownload via wii shop on my WiiU and so I did and when I redownloaded them they restarted, I thought about putting my 2GB in my computer and just moving the files over and then redownloading them with the save data on to see what happens

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Super-Mario-Fan

Tasuki wrote:

Square-enixFan wrote:

Super-Mario-Fan wrote:

Im upset everyone is enjoying their Wii U when im trying to find one like crazy....

This is exactly how I have felt all day.

And you didn't preorder why???

I couldn't. I wish I could have so I wouldnt have to worry about finding one.. My "fool-proof plan" didn't exactly work... The store weren't going to start selling Wii U's until january..... I have hope for tommorow since I found another store that might have some Wii U's. I hope to get one before Christmas...

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

Super-Mario-Fan

Then again,I might have saved myself from the problems like miiverse,updating,and the Wii transfer. Hopefully the problems will be cleared up by the time I get my Wii U

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

Hokori

Yeah so I'm going to have to start over in ALL my VC/WW titles and my online wii games... The stupid data didn't transfer, at least the games did, but now I feel like I wasted 6 years trying to get these games to where they were before this happened...

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

NImH

I just got my WiiU up and running. All is well with the world. As a matter of fact, I'm posting from my gamepad! HAHAHA!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

brooks83

HarmoKnight wrote:

Yeah so I'm going to have to start over in ALL my VC/WW titles and my online wii games... The stupid data didn't transfer, at least the games did, but now I feel like I wasted 6 years trying to get these games to where they were before this happened...

What happened?

brooks83

Hokori

brooks83 wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

What happened?

IDK I'm kinda mad though im wondering if I missed something as to how to transfer the data, I thought it just transfered

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

e-love

So I freaking love Nintendo Land.

Now that I got that out, for real. This game is so magical! Maybe its just the launch hype is still pumping in me, but this feels like the perfect introduction to Wii U and its features. Some of the attractions are actually pretty challenging! I love the atmosphere in the plaza, I love the music, I love the unique ways the GamePad's being used. I love Nintendo Land.

I'm done playing it for the night, but right now I'm trying to get that day 1 update going, and I seem to be getting some success. Around the midway point in the progress bar.

I don't think I'm going to transfer anything from my Wii once this update is done, I just really want the eShop and the Miiverse.

Joeynator3000

...Eh, I guess the whole bank issue thing stalled my preorder. At least I'll still get it sometime this week, lol

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Chrono_Cross

Emaan wrote:

So I freaking love Nintendo Land.

Now that I got that out, for real. This game is so magical! Maybe its just the launch hype is still pumping in me, but this feels like the perfect introduction to Wii U and its features. Some of the attractions are actually pretty challenging! I love the atmosphere in the plaza, I love the music, I love the unique ways the GamePad's being used. I love Nintendo Land.

I'm done playing it for the night, but right now I'm trying to get that day 1 update going, and I seem to be getting some success. Around the midway point in the progress bar.

I don't think I'm going to transfer anything from my Wii once this update is done, I just really want the eShop and the Miiverse.

See what you do Emaan?! Now I want a Wii U.

Edited on by Chrono_Cross

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

e-love

@Chrono, you should want it!

Alright so why is my (lol, cringe) 'Wara Wara' plaza still the default, non-online one? I registered for Nintendo Network and everything. Yet it still says "connect your system online for...!"

I'm confused. I can get on Miiverse, the eShop, and the Internet Browser. Why is my Wii U 'Wara Wara' plaza menu not showing real people with online?

skywake

@Emaan
Maybe it's only updated once every day or so or something. Like some sort of spotpass packet that contains a list of the most played pieces of software and related MiiVerse posts.... or maybe MiiVerse is overloaded or there's some setting you haven't turned on.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

RYBlast

Does the Wii u update overnight?

Also, posting fron my Wii U GamePad. Best browser on a gaming device.

RYBlast

3DS Friend Code: 0044-2803-1972 | Nintendo Network ID: LittleEgyptian | Twitter:

Magi

I forgot to mention last night that requiring a charge to my credit card of 50 cents to prove that I'm an adult in order to set up parental controls is silly as hell.

Magi

JohnPhilipSousa

My Wii U doesn't read discs. New ones or original Wii ones.

JohnPhilipSousa

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7508-7026 | Nintendo Network ID: JohnPhilipSousa

carnage2211

Cr1TiKaL wrote:

My Wii U doesn't read discs. New ones or original Wii ones.

cr1tikal imposter!

Poop

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.