Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Showing 241 to 260 of 576

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

241. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well I was able to transfer everything, but the data was erased.. I thought it wasn't going to be like the DSi-3DS save data... Am I missing something?

im currently getting the stuff from the sd card into the wiiu now with that pikmin stuff going on regarding what transfered over pretty much everything and anything that couldnt be like brawl * i think* is erased or not?* as i saw nothing left on my wii except netflix n some stuff i forgot lol :P

so yeah you can put your wii to rest now

No I mean I had to start all over on my games that transfered to WiiU just like I had to start over on all my DSiware once it hit 3DS

just finished and its showing me whats on my system wii memory on the wiiu of course huh what do you know mario kart and brawl is there somehow i thought it wouldnt be able to be moved o.o

is there anything else you might be concerned about? because i dont know much about particular games that uses that function i forgot it was called

so yes i seem to have everything that i played disregarding games i havent even played or put it my wii save wise as it appears

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

teus

242. Posted:

LZBirdboi wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well I was able to transfer everything, but the data was erased.. I thought it wasn't going to be like the DSi-3DS save data... Am I missing something?

Do game data like Smash and Mario Kart make it? If not, I'm not going to bother with the transfer

. It transferred all data related to retail games I no longer own.. So yea it all will be transfered

NintendoID: Lazymutant

AuthorMessage

Emaan

243. Posted:

I just brought home my Deluxe Wii U! I haven't set it up yet, but I unboxed it and its so beautiful! :D

This was my first time holding the GamePad, and wow, its incredibly comfortable to hold.
I only have Nintendo Land for now, getting New Super Mario Bros. U for Christmas. Can't wait to dive into all this Ninty Land nonsense and MiiVerse fun all day tomorrow!

How's everyone liking it so far?

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

244. Posted:

sweet all the vc games i saved on the sd card works on my wiiu wii

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Hokori

245. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

im currently getting the stuff from the sd card into the wiiu now with that pikmin stuff going on regarding what transfered over pretty much everything and anything that couldnt be like brawl * i think* is erased or not?* as i saw nothing left on my wii except netflix n some stuff i forgot lol :P

No I mean I had to start all over on my games that transfered to WiiU just like I had to start over on all my DSiware once it hit 3DS

just finished and its showing me whats on my system wii memory on the wiiu of course huh what do you know mario kart and brawl is there somehow i thought it wouldnt be able to be moved o.o

is there anything else you might be concerned about? because i dont know much about particular games that uses that function i forgot it was called

so yes i seem to have everything that i played disregarding games i havent even played or put it my wii save wise as it appears

I ALREADY transfered, and what I'm saying that my save data isn't there, my games are, but I have to start all over.... It's ok, just kind of a hassle

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

6ch6ris6

246. Posted:

so jealous...

watching giantbombs livestream. very funny

3DS code: 4768 - 7434 - 1139 <<>> Miiverse ID: A-C-A-B
Visit Pinewood in Animal Crossing: 7700 - 3096 - 0394 <<>> Nintendo Pocket Football Club: FC Krawall

AuthorMessage

Super-Mario-Fan

247. Posted:

bleh.....looks like I won't have my Wii U on day one..... that's fine with me I guess :)

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

248. Posted:

Got everything transfered perfectly.

BUT WHY IS MIIVERSE CONSTANTLY GIVING ME ERRORS? Grr...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Hokori

249. Posted:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Got everything transfered perfectly.

BUT WHY IS MIIVERSE CONSTANTLY GIVING ME ERRORS? Grr...

Yeah Miiverse is down here to, but did your save data transfer? Like can you start where you last left off?

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

250. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

I ALREADY transfered, and what I'm saying that my save data isn't there, my games are, but I have to start all over.... It's ok, just kind of a hassle

ok well tell me what your missing because i got all of my save data im a little confused here my self

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

DarkNinja9

251. Posted:

bad news for me guys :'( no wii u stupid walmart dont have it yet and gamestop was only accepting ppl who got called for their pre orders

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

AuthorMessage

Hokori

252. Posted:

@Blackfira I got all my VC and WW titles but when I start it up it says I have to restart the game from the beginning like a new game...
Or at least when I started one game, I'm afraid to try any others... I've downloaded almost all of them and I don't wanna restart those titles

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

DarkLloyd

253. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

@Blackfira I got all my VC and WW titles but when I start it up it says I have to restart the game from the beginning like a new game...

that is odd i'll test it out on one of my games because during the transfer it was said it was bringing my saves over

DarkLloyd

AuthorMessage

Hokori

254. Posted:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

that is odd i'll test it out on one of my games because during the transfer it was said it was bringing my saves over

Yeah if you find out what to do, tell me since I don't wanna start all over :( I'm glad I at least got all my games over from my now dead wii so that's a plus

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan

AuthorMessage

TheKingOfTown

255. Posted:

I have to wait until Christmas for my Wii U. :(

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

AuthorMessage

Emaan

256. Posted:

A question, since I haven't setup my Wii U yet...

On the eShop, are there other demos up besides Rayman Legends? I'd love to try out some other launch games, as I only have Nintendo Land right now.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Super-Mario-Fan

257. Posted:

I still have a chance! I found another store where most people wouldn't think to go. :) Im going to check tommorow

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

AuthorMessage

PinkSpider

258. Posted:

So question to all who own it how good do games like batman, call of duty etc look on the actual game pad screen?

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

AuthorMessage

jenisnape

259. Posted:

I have a question mark box as my profile picture in miiverse...how do I change that? :(

Nintendo Network ID: jenisnape

AuthorMessage

Bulbousaur

260. Posted:

Has anyone who has done the Wii to U transfer been able to transfer Mario Kart Wii and Brawl data, since those couldn't be saved on a SD card before. Just wondering for when i get my Wii U

Bulbousaur

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur