Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 241 to 260 of 561

TheDreamingHawk

Got everything transfered perfectly.

BUT WHY IS MIIVERSE CONSTANTLY GIVING ME ERRORS? Grr...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Hokori

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Yeah Miiverse is down here to, but did your save data transfer? Like can you start where you last left off?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well I was able to transfer everything, but the data was erased.. I thought it wasn't going to be like the DSi-3DS save data... Am I missing something?

im currently getting the stuff from the sd card into the wiiu now with that pikmin stuff going on regarding what transfered over pretty much everything and anything that couldnt be like brawl * i think* is erased or not?* as i saw nothing left on my wii except netflix n some stuff i forgot lol

so yeah you can put your wii to rest now

No I mean I had to start all over on my games that transfered to WiiU just like I had to start over on all my DSiware once it hit 3DS

just finished and its showing me whats on my system wii memory on the wiiu of course huh what do you know mario kart and brawl is there somehow i thought it wouldnt be able to be moved o.o

is there anything else you might be concerned about? because i dont know much about particular games that uses that function i forgot it was called

so yes i seem to have everything that i played disregarding games i havent even played or put it my wii save wise as it appears

I ALREADY transfered, and what I'm saying that my save data isn't there, my games are, but I have to start all over.... It's ok, just kind of a hassle

ok well tell me what your missing because i got all of my save data im a little confused here my self

DarkLloyd

DarkNinja9

bad news for me guys no wii u stupid walmart dont have it yet and gamestop was only accepting ppl who got called for their pre orders

my 3DS friend code: 4468-2280-4674

i stopped playing mario kart now and moved on to luigis mansion :P

NNID(WiiU): GhostNinja1373

usually im just on miiverse(drawing) :P

Hokori

@Blackfira I got all my VC and WW titles but when I start it up it says I have to restart the game from the beginning like a new game...
Or at least when I started one game, I'm afraid to try any others... I've downloaded almost all of them and I don't wanna restart those titles

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

@Blackfira I got all my VC and WW titles but when I start it up it says I have to restart the game from the beginning like a new game...

that is odd i'll test it out on one of my games because during the transfer it was said it was bringing my saves over

DarkLloyd

Hokori

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

that is odd i'll test it out on one of my games because during the transfer it was said it was bringing my saves over

Yeah if you find out what to do, tell me since I don't wanna start all over I'm glad I at least got all my games over from my now dead wii so that's a plus

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

TheKingOfTown

I have to wait until Christmas for my Wii U.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

e-love

A question, since I haven't setup my Wii U yet...

On the eShop, are there other demos up besides Rayman Legends? I'd love to try out some other launch games, as I only have Nintendo Land right now.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Super-Mario-Fan

I still have a chance! I found another store where most people wouldn't think to go. Im going to check tommorow

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

PinkSpider

So question to all who own it how good do games like batman, call of duty etc look on the actual game pad screen?

3DS Friend code : 2878 9572 9160 PinkSpider
Mario Kart 7 Community code : 54 7436 5412 6010
Wii U I.D : PinkSpider

jenisnape

I have a question mark box as my profile picture in miiverse...how do I change that?

Nintendo Network ID: jenisnape

SubBronze

Has anyone who has done the Wii to U transfer been able to transfer Mario Kart Wii and Brawl data, since those couldn't be saved on a SD card before. Just wondering for when i get my Wii U

SteamID: bulby1994

3DS Friend Code: 5112-3450-2144 | Nintendo Network ID: Bulbousaur

TheDreamingHawk

How do I make it so I can open friend requests on miiverse

TheDreamingHawk

HarmoKnight wrote:

TheDreamingHawk wrote:

Yeah Miiverse is down here to, but did your save data transfer? Like can you start where you last left off?

Yes, nothing happened to the data at all!

DarkLloyd

bulby1994 wrote:

Has anyone who has done the Wii to U transfer been able to transfer Mario Kart Wii and Brawl data, since those couldn't be saved on a SD card before. Just wondering for when i get my Wii U

those 2 files are on my WiiU wiimode if that helps you any

DarkLloyd

e-love

So in order to have our game saves from the Wii games do we have to do the Wii Transfer? Will SD card saved data not work?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

EvilRegal

Lordy, that black is a superb fingerprint magnet (like my 3DS). However, they are FluttershyGuy's fingerprints. And no, FluttershyGuy does not normally talk about FluttershyGuy in the 3rd person. This is just a special day! Wii U Deluxe/Pro Controller/NSMBU get (and my Broncos are winning at the half ). A Super Sunday two months early! Now, it's time to CHARGE (not cheering for a Chargers comeback, I just have to charge my GamePad )!

Edited on by EvilRegal

Let's attack aggressively, kupo! :D

3DS Friend Code: 5241-1915-3356 | Nintendo Network ID: EvilRegal

shingi_70

About miiverse

Can you make a staus update for your followers outside of being in a game or a community.

Are there any options for user generated communites?

Is there anyway to post a clickable internet limk in a post that goes into the broswer?

MY reasons are being would it be possible for say sites like Nintendolife or Nintendoworldreport have miiverse accounts were they update posts the same as they would their twitter accounts.

Following different games journalists, gaming websites , and developers would make miiverse even better as a social network.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Yeah if you find out what to do, tell me since I don't wanna start all over I'm glad I at least got all my games over from my now dead wii so that's a plus

so far on few games i tested out i have my files still intact so im not sure whats going on with your situation perhaps u can give me a short version of what exactly you did so i could try and think on it if possible and sorry it took long to respond lol it was a pain in the censorship be damned i had to delete the vc games n stuff stored on my sd card and redownload them again and im not even done yet so much for getting right into the wiiu experence huh

DarkLloyd

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.