Forums

Topic: Wii U launch discussion

Posts 221 to 240 of 561

Joeynator3000

Tasuki wrote:

@Erica_Hartmann: Best bet than is contact GS. Although you might have to wait till tomorrow to do so.

Nah they're open 7 days a week. (to call anyway), I emailed them first, since I hate talking on the phone. xD
But will end up calling if I don't hear from them today, ugh, I do hope I get this thing this week.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

KingDunsparce

So how's the VC? Or is this the wrong place to discuss that?

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

TheDreamingHawk

Mine isn't done updating, but there is no VC service for Wii U yet. But you can go to the wii shop channel and get those VC games!

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

DarkLloyd

well not that it matters but my neo geo king of fighters 94 is going to be useless lol it wont display in 480i or p when i use the component cables dont know if its because im not using the original cables that came with the wii or because im using an hdtv i should give that a try just to be sure either way i got it on the collection disc for wii so no bigger

DarkLloyd

LzWinky

I LOVE MY SMALL TOWN! I was the only one today who bought a deluxe model from my Wal-mart! They still have a shelf full of Wii Us!!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

DarkLloyd

yup it did had to do with my component cables after all

DarkLloyd

Hokori

Well I was able to transfer everything, but the data was erased.. I thought it wasn't going to be like the DSi-3DS save data... Am I missing something?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

Pogocoop

First impressions: I adore everything about it

nuff said

3DS FC: 0774-4269-5253Name:Tony

Nintendo network ID : Pogocoop

Obsesive Vocaloid fan.

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

Well I was able to transfer everything, but the data was erased.. I thought it wasn't going to be like the DSi-3DS save data... Am I missing something?

im currently getting the stuff from the sd card into the wiiu now with that pikmin stuff going on regarding what transfered over pretty much everything and anything that couldnt be like brawl * i think* is erased or not?* as i saw nothing left on my wii except netflix n some stuff i forgot lol

so yeah you can put your wii to rest now

DarkLloyd

LzWinky

HarmoKnight wrote:

Do game data like Smash and Mario Kart make it? If not, I'm not going to bother with the transfer

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Hokori

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

im currently getting the stuff from the sd card into the wiiu now with that pikmin stuff going on regarding what transfered over pretty much everything and anything that couldnt be like brawl * i think* is erased or not?* as i saw nothing left on my wii except netflix n some stuff i forgot lol

No I mean I had to start all over on my games that transfered to WiiU just like I had to start over on all my DSiware once it hit 3DS

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

DarkLloyd

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

No I mean I had to start all over on my games that transfered to WiiU just like I had to start over on all my DSiware once it hit 3DS

just finished and its showing me whats on my system wii memory on the wiiu of course huh what do you know mario kart and brawl is there somehow i thought it wouldnt be able to be moved o.o

is there anything else you might be concerned about? because i dont know much about particular games that uses that function i forgot it was called

so yes i seem to have everything that i played disregarding games i havent even played or put it my wii save wise as it appears

Edited on by DarkLloyd

DarkLloyd

teus

LZBirdboi wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Do game data like Smash and Mario Kart make it? If not, I'm not going to bother with the transfer

. It transferred all data related to retail games I no longer own.. So yea it all will be transfered

NintendoID: Lazymutant

e-love

I just brought home my Deluxe Wii U! I haven't set it up yet, but I unboxed it and its so beautiful!

This was my first time holding the GamePad, and wow, its incredibly comfortable to hold.
I only have Nintendo Land for now, getting New Super Mario Bros. U for Christmas. Can't wait to dive into all this Ninty Land nonsense and MiiVerse fun all day tomorrow!

How's everyone liking it so far?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

DarkLloyd

sweet all the vc games i saved on the sd card works on my wiiu wii

DarkLloyd

Hokori

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

BlackFira wrote:

HarmoKnight wrote:

just finished and its showing me whats on my system wii memory on the wiiu of course huh what do you know mario kart and brawl is there somehow i thought it wouldnt be able to be moved o.o

is there anything else you might be concerned about? because i dont know much about particular games that uses that function i forgot it was called

so yes i seem to have everything that i played disregarding games i havent even played or put it my wii save wise as it appears

I ALREADY transfered, and what I'm saying that my save data isn't there, my games are, but I have to start all over.... It's ok, just kind of a hassle

Digitaloggery
Nintendo of Japan
W...

6ch6ris6

so jealous...

watching giantbombs livestream. very funny

Ryzen 5 2600
2x8GB DDR4 RAM 3000mhz
GTX 1060 6GB

Super-Mario-Fan

bleh.....looks like I won't have my Wii U on day one..... that's fine with me I guess

Im a big fan of Mario games :)

Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.