Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Gathering Dust Already....

Showing 201 to 210 of 210

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

201. Posted:

The stages were long in Scott Pilgrim. The bosses pretty much took as much hits to defeat as the regular repetitive goons, so I agree with SOME thought lacking. It wasn't completely horrible, but it was more of a 'joke' beat 'em up game, unlike the other more 'serious' ones. Scott Pilgrim is like Scar Face saying, 'Say hello to my little friend!', and his pants fall down in comedy relief vs. Scar Face actually f***ing s*** up.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Void

202. Posted:

This last page of posts had had nothing to do with the original post/topic.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

203. Posted:

Void wrote:

This last page of posts had had nothing to do with the original post/topic.

Oh ya... Swiffer works for dust FYI. $8 for one I think... I'm actually pretty short on games specifically for Wii U now, too, but I use it for Sonic Racing, Mario Kart, Nintendo Land, COD BO 2 occasionally, Smash Bros Brawl, VC games, Wii Ware games, Mario Galaxy, Pikmin, internet... I mainly play the multiplayer games with my family, but there's tons of games dating back to NES to play, so mine doesn't get dust except for the occasional group of dusts. Haha.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

MAB

204. Posted:

Maybe we should argue about humanity... oh yeah! that has already been done ;) well I guess this thread is useless now.

MAB

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

205. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Maybe we should argue about humanity... oh yeah! that has already been done ;) well I guess this thread is useless now.

I dunno... has Godwin's law taken effect yet?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

MAB

206. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Scotty Pilgim only knows ;)

MAB

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

207. Posted:

I haven't played a good 2D Beat em' up since TMNT IV: Turtles in time for the SNES. Guess I'm kind of over the genre these days, especially 3D brawlers which i cannot stand whatsoever.

I've still got TMNT III: The Manhatten Project, Double Dragon II, BattleToads. and Super Double Dragon to beat and destroy, so all hope isn't last with the genre just yet, at least in terms of retro. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

208. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

a few pages ago...

kkslider5552000 wrote:

skywake wrote:

History is written by the victorious. Anyway, ideology is the fire but greed is always a big motivator. Hitler

ok we've pulled a Godwin's Law, by default this off topic nonsense is over. Back to thread people.

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!: https://www.youtube.com/user/SliderGamer55/videos

AuthorMessage

ClassicJetterz

209. Posted:

The Wonderful 101, Pikmin 3 and Game&Wario come out soon too!

You're blinded by romance, you're blinded by science...
Your condition is critically grave...but don't expect mercy from such an alliance..
Suspicion of tradition's so new wave!

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0397-4153 | Nintendo Network ID: ClassicJetterz

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

210. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

TysonOfTime wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

a few pages ago...

Oh, so it WAS this thread.

Yep, I'd say it's run its course.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime