Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Gathering Dust Already....

Showing 121 to 140 of 210

AuthorMessage

Shrapmo

121. Posted:

I also am gathering dust, because moving is hard.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

AuthorMessage

Knux

122. Posted:

RJB wrote:

First of all, I should just say that I've owned every Nintendo console since the NES and I'm a Nintendo fan, this is why I was always going to buy the Wii U.

However I'm no fanboy and I'm also lucky enough to own both a PS3 & Xbox 360.

Now, as I own these other consoles the only game I wanted on Wii U at launch was NSMBU, which is solid enough but nothing we've not all seen before (just now in HD).

So my point is already I'm questioning the total lack of games & features on the Wii U, even going back to the Wii it feels like there's far more to do and far more channels to look at than on the Wii U, this surely can't be right?

I really feel more than ever now that the Wii U has been really rushed out the door by Nintendo, there's just a total lack of content and things to do on the Wii U, I'm not daft I know in time things will improve and we will start to see some quality games released that's why I went ahead and picked the Wii U up at launch, but, I have to honest and say it really worries me that Nintendo are going to take to long getting anything worthwhile released, the console already seems to be struggling to sell in the UK and with the next MS & Sony console's surely now not far away I do have real concerns for the future of the Wii U.

I just hope Nintendo have some surprises up their sleeves, otherwise I think the Wii U will really struggle.

So am I worrying about nothing here, or do more of you have similar concerns????

You should have done like me and waited a year or two before even thinking about buying a Wii U. Why? Because the console isn't going to honestly be worth buying until then because it's library and features will not be decent enough until that point in time.

Source? Common sense and this has happened many times to previous consoles.

Edited on by Knux

supersonic1990z@hushmail.com Twitter Wii FC: 4579-0293-6760-7162 [10:25] DarkwingLz: D**mit Knux, tell Sony to release Vita TV here >:[

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4499-6603 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux1990 | Twitter: Knux1990

AuthorMessage

Hokori

123. Posted:

^source different tastes, honestly for me NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, Nintendo Land, and wonderful 101 are enough for me for now

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

124. Posted:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 alone would last me months. juggleing those games, with Wii, WiiWare, Wii VC, 3DS, 3DSWare, 3DS VC and retro gaming seems like too much to take in. And with Pikmin 3, Game & Wario The Wonderful 101, Rayman legends, Aliens Colonal Marines ec ect and more announcements and suprises for 2013 I'm more than happy. I just don't understand all of the complaining or where you guys even find all of this time to game. I just can't keep up. :p

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

125. Posted:

Nintendo Land and NSMBU are all I have(Actually, I'm getting Little Inferno later, but that makes 3 game) and that by itself will last me until the next game comes out I want, tbh I can't see what you're complaining about.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

rallydefault

126. Posted:

I beat Trine 2 by myself. Like I said, it did drag at points. I can see how it would be pretty darn cool to play it with someone else at the same time. Probably helps a lot with the puzzles, too.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage

MAB

127. Posted:

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough ;) next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

128. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough ;) next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

It's not hard to understand obvious traits of your own species.

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage

MAB

129. Posted:

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

130. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

Humans never being satisfied is.

Digitally Downloaded.

AuthorMessage

Ryno

131. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 alone would last me months. juggleing those games, with Wii, WiiWare, Wii VC, and retro gaming seems like too much to take in. And with Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman legends, Aliens Colonal Marines ec ect and more announcements and suprises for 2013 I'm more than happy. I just don't understand all of the complaining or where you guys even find all of this time to game. I just can't keep up. :p

Add Ninja Gaiden 3 to the Wii U list and I agree with this.

Edited on by Ryno

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

MAB

132. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Humans never being satisfied is.

World War 2.5-8 has been initiated.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

133. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

World War 2.5-8 has been initiated.

You should know better.

Digitally Downloaded.

AuthorMessage

MAB

134. Posted:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

135. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Digitally Downloaded.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

136. Posted:

Everyone is human o____ol| initiate World-War 2.5-8
The main cause for war is human brokenness u.u

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Ryno

137. Posted:

The main reasons for war is power, resources, and of course violent video games. :P

What Would Duane Do?
“I’m just about that action, boss"
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

AuthorMessage

MAB

138. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

AuthorMessage

Chrono_Cross

139. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

Unsatisfactory and ignorance do play big roles in war, but not as big as religion or greed. Why? Because religion and greed start wars. Unsatisfactory and ignorance aid in keeping the flame going.

There is no discussion here. Disagreeing only shows that you need to put down the controller and read a history book.

Digitally Downloaded.

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

140. Posted:

We need more George Carlin's in the world....That, and a few more Jeff spiccoli's. :p

@RynoVania

Ninja Gaidey' 3 looks pretty rad, but the 3D gaiden's never held my interest for too long like practically every 3D Hack 'n slash/brawler in exsistence. I'd rather pass on NG3 for Little Inferno. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!