Forums

Topic: Wii U Gathering Dust Already....

Posts 121 to 140 of 210

Shrapmo

I also am gathering dust, because moving is hard.

Here is a new petition to get Metal Gear Solid Rising: Revengence on the Wii U!!!
http://www.change.org/petitions/konami-platinum-games-metal-gear-rising-revengeance-for-the-nintendo-wii-u

Knux

RJB wrote:

First of all, I should just say that I've owned every Nintendo console since the NES and I'm a Nintendo fan, this is why I was always going to buy the Wii U.

However I'm no fanboy and I'm also lucky enough to own both a PS3 & Xbox 360.

Now, as I own these other consoles the only game I wanted on Wii U at launch was NSMBU, which is solid enough but nothing we've not all seen before (just now in HD).

So my point is already I'm questioning the total lack of games & features on the Wii U, even going back to the Wii it feels like there's far more to do and far more channels to look at than on the Wii U, this surely can't be right?

I really feel more than ever now that the Wii U has been really rushed out the door by Nintendo, there's just a total lack of content and things to do on the Wii U, I'm not daft I know in time things will improve and we will start to see some quality games released that's why I went ahead and picked the Wii U up at launch, but, I have to honest and say it really worries me that Nintendo are going to take to long getting anything worthwhile released, the console already seems to be struggling to sell in the UK and with the next MS & Sony console's surely now not far away I do have real concerns for the future of the Wii U.

I just hope Nintendo have some surprises up their sleeves, otherwise I think the Wii U will really struggle.

So am I worrying about nothing here, or do more of you have similar concerns????

You should have done like me and waited a year or two before even thinking about buying a Wii U. Why? Because the console isn't going to honestly be worth buying until then because it's library and features will not be decent enough until that point in time.

Source? Common sense and this has happened many times to previous consoles.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Hokori

^source different tastes, honestly for me NSMBU, Pikmin 3, Bayonetta 2, Nintendo Land, and wonderful 101 are enough for me for now

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of...

WaveBoy7

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 alone would last me months. juggleing those games, with Wii, WiiWare, Wii VC, 3DS, 3DSWare, 3DS VC and retro gaming seems like too much to take in. And with Pikmin 3, Game & Wario The Wonderful 101, Rayman legends, Aliens Colonal Marines ec ect and more announcements and suprises for 2013 I'm more than happy. I just don't understand all of the complaining or where you guys even find all of this time to game. I just can't keep up.

Currently Playing: Donkey kong Country! - Virtual Console!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
Nintendo Network ID: WaveBoy777

rallydefault

I beat Trine 2 by myself. Like I said, it did drag at points. I can see how it would be pretty darn cool to play it with someone else at the same time. Probably helps a lot with the puzzles, too.

rallydefault

MAB

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie was actually right for once... The whiners want more, more, more like spoilt brats and when they get more it isn't enough next please and hurry up so I can complain again.

It's not hard to understand obvious traits of your own species.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

MAB

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

Humans never being satisfied is.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

Ryno

WaveBoy wrote:

NSMBU, Nintendo Land, ZombiU, and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 alone would last me months. juggleing those games, with Wii, WiiWare, Wii VC, and retro gaming seems like too much to take in. And with Pikmin 3, The Wonderful 101, Rayman legends, Aliens Colonal Marines ec ect and more announcements and suprises for 2013 I'm more than happy. I just don't understand all of the complaining or where you guys even find all of this time to game. I just can't keep up.

Add Ninja Gaiden 3 to the Wii U list and I agree with this.

Edited on by Ryno

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

MAB

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Reggie thinking about the fans and being right is not something I would consider being part of the natural human behavioral trait.

Humans never being satisfied is.

World War 2.5-8 has been initiated.

MAB

MAB

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Everyone is human o____ol| initiate World-War 2.5-8
The main cause for war is human brokenness u.u

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

Ryno

The main reasons for war is power, resources, and of course violent video games.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

MAB

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

MAB

Chrono_Cross

MadAussieBloke wrote:

CactusJackson wrote:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Unsatisfied humans and those that think they know better are the basic cause and effect.

You should know that there isn't going to be eight World Wars. That, and greed and religion are the two main causes of war. You're uninformed but that's what the internet is for. lol

Greed and religion are just psychological implants within unsatisfied humans that think they know better.

Unsatisfactory and ignorance do play big roles in war, but not as big as religion or greed. Why? Because religion and greed start wars. Unsatisfactory and ignorance aid in keeping the flame going.

There is no discussion here. Disagreeing only shows that you need to put down the controller and read a history book.

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

WaveBoy7

We need more George Carlin's in the world....That, and a few more Jeff spiccoli's.

@RynoVania

Ninja Gaidey' 3 looks pretty rad, but the 3D gaiden's never held my interest for too long like practically every 3D Hack 'n slash/brawler in exsistence. I'd rather pass on NG3 for Little Inferno.

Edited on by WaveBoy7

Currently Playing: Donkey kong Country! - Virtual Console!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!
Nintendo Network ID: WaveBoy777

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic