Showing 1 to 10 of 10
1. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 10:37 GMT
I remember several sites making a big deal about the news (not sure where they came from) that the gamepad mic could not be used for in game chat. Well while playing Black Ops 2 if you plug in a headset that has no mic it activates the gamepad mic and you can use it for in game chat. Also if you have earphone that have an inline mic like the ones that come with an iphone you can plug those in and use the inline mic, it works, that is what i been using. This site should aknowledge that this was a false rumor and let everyone know.
2. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 10:38 GMT
Thanks for the heads-up!
Looking forward to: ZeldaU & Hyrule Warriors
Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92
3. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 11:10 GMT
Well of course it was gonna work you would have to be a fool to think it wouldn't
4. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 11:28 GMT
Acknowledged! Thanks, @AgenTxH
Nintendo Life staff
I write a daily webcomic about an average high school werewolf named Duane.
Nintendo Network ID: broomhandle | Twitter: rdelvillano
5. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 13:55 GMT
This is good to know!
My Youtube Channel
Playstation Network ID: Tonbo224
Nintendo Network ID: Dragonfly224
6. Posted: Tue 20th Nov 2012 14:38 GMT
Great tip man thx!
7. Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2012 01:08 GMT
Thanks cuz I was def confused. Still not sure why you even have to plug headphones in to use the built in mic
McGruber on Miiverse
8. Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2012 01:26 GMT
Woah, this is actually neat.
Spread the word everybody.
You don't die until you're dead!
Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime
9. Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2012 02:12 GMT
Wait so to clarify... I can plug any old pair of headphones into the pad and suddenly the mic turns on?
10. Posted: Thu 22nd Nov 2012 02:18 GMT
Whats a gamepag?
"Books are the real treasure!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man