Forums

Topic: Wii U Friends List Here.

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Nitendnut

I am looking to hookup with other players that will have a Wii U at launch. Please post your ID's or Mii's or whatever.... I am actually unsure what you will use to link to other players? I guess You'll use whatever gamer info you make up when you set up your Wii U. I'd love to use the video chat on the Wii U controller and see other players and hear them! So I guess I am looking to add Wii U friends to my console when I get it Sunday. Post your info here when your Wii U is hooked up and ready to go.

Nitendnut

Whopper744

Keep a look out for Whopper744 ....or maybe Turbotastic744 (Wreck-It Ralph reference)...can't decide.

By the way, what all needs to be done to change my username here?
How can I let everyone know it's me?

Edited on by Whopper744

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Auracle

@Joshers744 - It's really easy. Just click "Edit Profile" at the top of the page and change the "Username" to whatever you want. Please note that you will have to wait 90 days before you can change it again. I hope this helps.
Also, there is a thread that you can post your new identity on. You might also want to put you old name in your signature.

Edited on by Auracle

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

theblackdragon

Good idea, but wrong section of the forums — here's a thread in the correct area where you guys can start hooking up beforehand if you want. Have fun :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.