Forums

Topic: Wii U error code 160-2215

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Petter

Hello everyone,,
Has anyone here gotten the 160-2215 error-code before? Cant really find anything about it when i google it. The error appeara when i turn on the console. The error appears and it says that i can turn off the console if i hold down the power button for 4 seconds or more. I believe i got the error short after i started using the quickstart feature. Sometimes i can get into the quickstart feature on the gamepad but if i click anything else the error appears again... Is there anyone that can help me out?
Thanks for reading.

Petter

Dogorilla

Does the error stop you from doing anything on the console or is it just a message that comes up when you turn it on?

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

ThanosReXXX

@Petter Depends on what you call "can't really find anything", because I've found plenty. Here's some examples:

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions...

https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/social/questions...

Apparently, it's a hardware related issue, so if it either persists or worsens, then you might want to consider sending it in for repairs.

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

Nintendo Network ID: ThanosReXX

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX so, you went directly to Nintendo Support to search, right? Point being, a general Google search may not yield the best results. Just trying to help @Petter with future Nintendo tech issue searches.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@Woomy_NNYes No, wrong assumption. I simply Googled the literal title of this forum, and those were the first two results that popped up, but there were also quite a few Reddit threads about it, as well as threads on other game-related forums.

P.S.

And I think it's quite clear that I was actually genuinely trying to help as well. Otherwise, I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of looking up links and explaining what it might be.

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

'The console wars are like boobs: Sony and Microsoft fight over which ones look the nicest and Nintendo's are the most fun to play with.'

WoomyNNYes

@ThanosReXXX Because you got good answers, I wanted to know how you searched to get those results, for my knowledge, @Petter, and the benefit of anyone reading. Wanted to know if you did anything special. That's all. (sorry if my wording looked ambiguous. You're good people ThanosReXXX. )

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

ThanosReXXX

@Woomy_NNYes No offense taken, I was just wondering about the assumption, is all. Guess I already answered the question then...

On a side note: I've never had to send in any Nintendo hardware myself, and I'd be kind of hesitant about it, but I've heard nothing but praise about Nintendo's service, so even though it's kind of a bummer on the one hand that he might have to send his Wii U, getting it back fully repaired may be well worth the trouble.

Then again: even though I would be hesitant, I've actually sent in other hardware for repairs before: my Xbox 360 had the infamous RROD...

Oh, and likewise (the good people part).

Edited on by ThanosReXXX

• Page 1 of 1

Sorry, this topic has been locked.