Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U: Competition with Xbox 360?

Showing 61 to 80 of 90

AuthorMessage
Avatar

steve3110

61. Posted:

god of war awsome game,cant wait till the next ones out

steve3110

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

62. Posted:

CactusJackson wrote:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Lmao Xbox. The freaking Vita has more games than that thing.

At least we know who has never owned an Xbox 360.

Lol I was only kidding. I've played a lot of 360, but it is definitely not a console for me.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

mamp

63. Posted:

I think we can all agree here that the real enemy is Sony.

The cat's the only cat who knows where it's at.
NNID: Muffin-Gun

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6586-7657

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameLord08

64. Posted:

I think we can all agree here that this debate is pointless, and that the Wii U will primarily be in competition with the prospective successors of the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

65. Posted:

GameLord08 wrote:

I think we can all agree here that this debate is pointless

the problem with this is if we did we wouldn't have half the topics we do

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

I have a Let's Play channel? How?!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Happy_Mask

66. Posted:

But microsoft wants people who own a wii to buy an xbox 360, so logic dictates they will, and nobody will buy a WiiU because Ninty never said they wanted owners of the xbox360 to buy one! D:
But I agree with gamelord, Ninty is first to the party, and the rest have yet to show up. :D

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage
Avatar

skywake

67. Posted:

People are still doing this wrong. They don't want the market to play out in the ways people are saying they might or might not. They want every gamer and non-gamer to be excited by the Wii U and to stand in line at launch day to pick one up. They want them all to buy a couple of games and accessories then and there. Microsoft wants the same for the 360, Sony wants the same for the PS3 and Vita, Nintendo still wants that to happen with the Wii, DS and 3DS.

The fact that the people who do decide to get a console will get something other than the Wii U or won't pick up the Wii U because they're happy with what they have is proof of the competition there is. If you say 360/PS3 owners won't grab a Wii U because it's not a big enough upgrade then there you go. Competition.

If the question was what will it PRIMARILY be in competition with then surely right now 360/PS3 is it's biggest competition followed by Wii. In late 2013 it might be the next gen that it's competing with but even at that stage it'll still be competing with 360/PS3. People are trying to make this an emotive or fanboy badge question when in reality it's just business.

NNID: skywake

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

68. Posted:

mamp wrote:

I think we can all agree here that the real enemy is Sony.

What did I ever do to you?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

IAmNotWill

69. Posted:

mamp wrote:

I think we can all agree here that the real enemy is Sony.

Sony is actually good.

If anyone sucks it's EA.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

70. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

mamp wrote:

I think we can all agree here that the real enemy is Sony.

What did I ever do to you?

You have better games then Microsoft, and ummm Kinect is obviously a rip off of Eye Toy, so Microsoft knows Sonys the best competition to Nintendo

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Discostew

71. Posted:

The Wii U will be in competition with the 360 because the two will be available at the same time. Once the 360 is phased out, then it won't be in competition with it anymore. In that same light ,even the Wii will be in competition with the Wii U until it gets completely phased out.

"What fun is there in making sense?"
Lazer Light Studios - Home of the MM2 PTC project

Pokemon 3DS Friend Safari - Ice - Spheal, Sneasel, Lapras

3DS Friend Code: 4425-1477-0127 | Nintendo Network ID: Discostew

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

72. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

GameLord08 wrote:

I think we can all agree here that this debate is pointless

the problem with this is if we did we wouldn't have half the topics we do

Yes, and then the forums would not be entertaining at all. At least someone understands.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

73. Posted:

IAmNotWill wrote:

Lmao Xbox. The freaking Vita has more games than that thing.

So you finally admit to your fanboyism then!

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

74. Posted:

It's true Vita > Xbox and 360

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

75. Posted:

The 360 is a joke. The name implies that it was turned around and is back where it started, 85% of its games are M, and you have to pay for multiplayer. It will be decimated by the WiiU

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

76. Posted:

Popo_man wrote:

The 360 is a joke. The name implies that it was turned around and is back where it started

I am sorry, but that argument still does not work and only serves to make you out as a fool :P

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Pikpikp

77. Posted:

That was my point. I enjoy being uninformed and foolish. I have legitimate respect for the 360. It has a good library of games. Yet I still don't understand the name

Make sure to grab your umbrella, it's raining puns out there.
I'm so punny I should be sent to the state punitentiary.

3DS Friend Code: 5155-2977-9232 | Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man

AuthorMessage
Avatar

NintendoFan7777

78. Posted:

WiiU will need to feel a lot more "modern" than the wii in order to truly enter the race. This involves having way better graphics, a better navigation and homescreen, and most importantly, better loading stuff, and better multiplayer (online)

NintendoFan7777

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

79. Posted:

@Popo_man: Oh. Good one, you fooled me ;)

Is it bad when the troller gets trolled :O

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

GameLord08

80. Posted:

NintendoFan7777 wrote:

WiiU will need to feel a lot more "modern" than the wii in order to truly enter the race. This involves having way better graphics...

No.

...a better navigation...

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

...and homescreen...

I believe this fits.

...and most importantly, better loading stuff, and better multiplayer (online)...

Ta-da.

Let us not judge a man by the colour of his skin, but by the character he chooses to battle with in Brawl.

Twitter: FaridaKYusuf