Forums

Topic: Wii U 2014/2015

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

The7thFlare

http://www.gamezone....monthly-in-2015
What do you guys think of this?? Do you think its legit??
if they were to release a monthly game in 2015.. here are the games that are already announced

Splatoon
Yoshi's woolly world
Legend Of Zelda Wii U
Mario Party 10
Xenoblade
Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei
Starfox Wii U
Devil's Third

(I don't know about these games but they seem like E-shop games tbh..)

Project Giant Robot/ Project Guard
Kirby the clay one*
Mario Maker

and for the new remake game! I want Mario Sunshine!!! Please >_< Give me mario sunshine! but it seems like itll either be Mario Galaxy 1&2 or a Zelda game.. :
Seems likely tbh It makes me so excited! 2014 was so bleak tbh.. so far we only had Donkey Kong Country, Mario Kart & Wii Sports club.. literally thats it

Edited on by The7thFlare

The7thFlare

Atariboy

It won't be a Mario platformer and it most definitely won't be a Zelda game, if something even happens.

2014 sure doesn't inspire much confidence that they have something else along the lines of Wind Waker HD lined up for us. The closest we saw to an HD remastering this year has been the belated release of baseball and boxing for Wii Sports Club back in June. And if we get anything, it's going to be in a franchise that hasn't already received releases or is slated to receive new entries next year on the Wii U.

That means franchises like Metroid, not Mario platformers and Zelda adventures.

Edited on by Atariboy

Atariboy

Iggly

If they were to release a game monthly next year, my wallet will be crying. But this should be good news for everyone else since lately people have been craving for games.

Edited on by Iggly

I'm not lazy! ...I'm just very forgetful. :|

3DS Friend Code: 1177-9364-2530 | Nintendo Network ID: MerchantAnna | Twitter:

Octane

We've been over this, last week I think.. here we go again:

Octane wrote:

2015 starts off with Captain Toad for Europe, that's for sure.

January 2015:

• Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker (PAL)

1st Half 2015:

• Mario Maker
  • Project Giant Robot
  • Splatoon
  • Yoshi's Woolly World

2015:

• Kirby and the Rainbow Curse
  • Mario Party 10
  • Mario vs. Donkey Kong
  • Project Guard
  • Star Fox
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X
  • The Legend of Zelda

To Be Determined:

• Devil's Third
  • SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI X FIRE EMBLEM

Source:

Your link doesn't work, so I cannot verify the sources, but this is the only list that is officially confirmed.

Mario Maker, Kirby and the Rainbow Curse, Project Guard, Project Giant Robot, and Mario vs. Donkey Kong are all retail games, no eShop exclusives. Why would anyone think a Kirby game is an eShop exclusive in the first place?

Anyway, this means Europe gets one game a month (on average), and the US 11 games in total. Of course, if SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI X FIRE EMBLEM, or Devil's Third are released next year as well, that would bring the number up to at least 12 games in both regions (= one game every month (on average)). Now there's also a rumoured remaster coming to the Wii U in 2015. Although the source has leaked stuff like this before, I'd still take it with a grain of salt, until it is actually confirmed.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

C-Olimar

Wii U is going to have a great next year in terms of games.
With sales though... don't expect miracles.

C-Olimar

NinjaWaddleDee

Games I want next year:

Splatoon (More than any other)
Yoshi's Wooly World
Devil's Third
Mario Maker
Kirby and the Rainbow curse (possibly, but I think it would work better as a 3ds game. I definitely wouldn't pay full price for it unfortunately.)
Mario Party 10 (as a gift)
Xenoblade X (Maybe if I can play a little of it first. The combat in the first game seemed kind of meh.)

There is no way Zelda is coming next year.

Also there is going to be a ton of Amiibo releases that I have to get lol.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

bluemage1989

I can't wait to play all of them

bluemage1989

Kuksenkov

Xenoblade X, Final Fantasy Type 0-HD, and -unlikely- but maybe Final Fantasy XV are releasing next year. That's all I need in my life.

But related to the schedule... I see Yoshi being released in March, or spring for the matter. Splatoon and Mario Party 10 in the summer, Xenoblade around November in the west, and maybe Devil's Third around October. All the others will be delayed as usual. Oh... and to push the Wii U for next year's holidays, they might rush Zelda or remaster Galaxy 1 and 2.

I'm in the fence between Mario Maker and Mario vs Donkey Kong being released in the first or second half of the year, and Captain Toad might be delayed to 2015 like Donkey Kong was last year.

And like someone said, they probably will release Mario and Sonic (Too much Mario, yikes) as well. And probably SEGA's new Sonic title as well.... I mean... They can't skip Wii U... would they?! O.O

Edited on by Kuksenkov

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

Bolt_Strike

Kuksenkov wrote:

And like someone said, they probably will release Mario and Sonic (Too much Mario, yikes) as well. And probably SEGA's new Sonic title as well.... I mean... They can't skip Wii U... would they?! O.O

After Boom releases, SEGA no longer has an obligation to release another Wii U Sonic title. More than likely, they're going to make something for PS4/One and skip Wii U. Also, I don't think it's even going to be in 2015, it's probably going to be in 2016 to celebrate Sonic's 25th anniversary.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.