Forums

Topic: Wii Sports Club

Posts 81 to 97 of 97

SKTTR

luke17 wrote:

SKTTR wrote:

No Premium Points for Wii Sports Club downloads??

I got Premium credit for my Club Tennis purchase.

Now it worked. Took plenty of time (2 days) to register.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

luke17

I just wanted to vent my frustrations with this game. I have a very fast internet connection, yet every other game (tennis) experiences terrible lag that makes gameplay impossible. On top of that, the game is the most barebones game I've ever seen. No stats, no match record, no nothing. Extremely lazy effort in my opinion. Cool stats etc. is why so many people get addicted to Call of Duty type games....and there is just no excuse for the horrible lag. It's not like there are millions of people with a Wii U bogging down Nintendo's servers for this game..sheesh.
EDIT: There are stats! I was wrong

Edited on by luke17

luke17

DudeSean

1. There are stats.
2. Have you tried only playing with people in your region?

DudeSean

Nintendo Network ID: DudeSean

SCRAPPER392

Ya, there are stats.

Also, I had no problem with lag and I was playing against people in Japan without lag.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

luke17

OK, that's my fault..there are stats, I just didn't see them. I love stats! Lag is still an issue...and a really really nice option would be to have the option of a rematch with your partner. Although I guess if you become friends with the person you could hook up a friend match. Are you able to friend request people you play pretty easily?

luke17

Jazzer94

MadAussieBloke wrote:

It doesn't matter if you go physical or digital. But one thing I do know is that when you face off against me in Tennis it's just like fighting the last boss of the game... Not even a cheat code can help you win this epic battle because in the end 'MadOzBloke IS ALWAYS THE CHAMPION'

I could probably beat you with my hands tied behind my back.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Mr_Nose

I'm stickin' with bowling.

Less chance of me dying at the hands of some madman from Australia. XD

3DS:
5413 - 1299 - 6184
Wii U:
Mr.Nose
Bink

3DS Friend Code: 5413-1299-6184 | Nintendo Network ID: MrNose

MAB

SirGreatNose wrote:

I'm stickin' with bowling.

Less chance of me dying at the hands of some madman from Australia. XD

Untitled

Wise choice mate

MAB

Jazzer94

Probably gonna get bowling much more fun online compared with Tennis.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Andyliini

I booted the game today, and it had an update applied. Nothing new in there though.

Also, I hear Japan got 9 Wii Sports Resort games today for free. Wonder if there will be a surprise Direct today or something...

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

antonvaltaz

Andyliini wrote:

Also, I hear Japan got 9 Wii Sports Resort games today for free. Wonder if there will be a surprise Direct today or something...

I think it's that Japan got nine new holes for the Wii Sports Club Golf - which were from the extra course in Wii Sports Resort - rather than nine new games.

antonvaltaz

Nintendo Network ID: antonvaltaz123 | Twitter:

bezerker99

Wiii Sports Club - Free Trial.

March 21, 9:00 A.M. PT– March 23, 11:59 P.M. PT

Also, the 9 new golf courses from Wii Sports Resort is now confirmed for North America.

"As an added bonus, the Resort Course, a new nine-hole course in Wii Sports Club – Golf that was originally featured in Wii Sports Resort, will be permanently added to the game via an update that is available today."

Edited on by bezerker99

ACK

Looking good enough to me. 60fps, smooth animations, and improved controls are all I really care about.

Wii Sports Baseball turned my 4 year-old son into a slugger as soon as he could walk, so Club Baseball is the game my household has been waiting for. Can't wait.

ACK

Twitter:

epicmatt12302

I can't wait to play online in boxing!

epicmatt12302

3DS Friend Code: 2337-3746-2563 | Nintendo Network ID: epicmatt12302

Andyliini

I just got an update for this game, the version is now 4.1. Does anyone know what it does?

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

ZachBeacon

Behold my dumb question!

Okay, it seems from this thread that buying the individual sports still earns you Deluxe Digital points.

However, looking at the Club Nintendo site, I only see the full game listed as being redeemable for coins. There doesn’t appear to be any way to buy the full game digitally without buying the without purchasing the sports individually. Does the survey become available once you get all the separate DLC?

ZachBeacon

yokokazuo

Would anyone be up for playing some online today? I have all sports purchased so I'm fine with any of them. (I'm not very good at some though)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.