Forums

Topic: Wii Sports Club

Posts 101 to 107 of 107

ACK

Looking good enough to me. 60fps, smooth animations, and improved controls are all I really care about.

Wii Sports Baseball turned my 4 year-old son into a slugger as soon as he could walk, so Club Baseball is the game my household has been waiting for. Can't wait.

ACK

Andyliini

I just got an update for this game, the version is now 4.1. Does anyone know what it does?

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

ZachBeacon

Behold my dumb question!

Okay, it seems from this thread that buying the individual sports still earns you Deluxe Digital points.

However, looking at the Club Nintendo site, I only see the full game listed as being redeemable for coins. There doesn’t appear to be any way to buy the full game digitally without buying the without purchasing the sports individually. Does the survey become available once you get all the separate DLC?

ZachBeacon

Kazuo

Would anyone be up for playing some online today? I have all sports purchased so I'm fine with any of them. (I'm not very good at some though)

My backloggery
Fire Emblem Fates My Castle Address: 18070-29881-52164-62553
Splatoon rank: S+ | 3K for life!
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo (Splatoon on this account) | Japanese 3DS Friend Code: 3222-6878-1834
3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664
Steam ID: yokokazuo

Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic