Wii U Forum

Topic: Why no Bioshock Infinite on Wii U? (sad smilie)

Showing 1 to 20 of 28

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

1. Posted:

There, a game that would be of value that's not coming out on Wii U (as far as we know at least). This game is wonderful and important and Nintendo could use stuff like it instead of Dead Island or SPORTS GAMES!111!

There, I feel better. A game of real value to complain about not getting instead of wasting our time on nothing.

What do you think, Songbird statue?

Untitled

...

good to know. Thank you Songbird statue.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DefHalan

2. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

There, a game that would be of value that's not coming out on Wii U (as far as we know at least). This game is wonderful and important and Nintendo could use stuff like it instead of Dead Island or SPORTS GAMES!111!

There, I feel better. A game of real value to complain about not getting instead of wasting our time on nothing.

Sadly, Ken Levine said he wouldn't port it, so basically we would have to hope for 2K to hire another company to port it... I don't think that is going to happen and if they started work on it today we wouldn't see it for another year at least.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Retro_on_theGo

3. Posted:

Clone yourself. Everyone in the world needs there own kkslider[randomnumbers] to make witty commentary on life.

"When freaky aliens give you lemons, make freaky alien lemonade!" -Hades 3DS FC: 5026-4421-7593
Black 2 FC: 0605 4087 9952 My Backloggery
My Colors! 3D Gallery

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

4. Posted:

Watch the cutscenes on youtube if you feel you're missing out. The gameplay is just an awfully dull grind.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

5. Posted:

I feel like Songbird Statue and Non Specific Action Figure would get along.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

6. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Watch the cutscenes on youtube if you feel you're missing out. The gameplay is just an awfully dull grind.

I own the game already (360). I beat the game. I'm not sure whether you are wrong about the gameplay (you probably are) or if the game pulled a JRPG on me and weak gameplay no longer mattered because of the story.

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I feel like Songbird Statue and Non Specific Action Figure would get along.

This is a wonderful mental image. Thank you.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Aviator

7. Posted:

I agree 100% with this topic.

I agree 100% with the Songbird.

I disagree 100% with Phatosaurus.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage
Avatar

RancidVomit86

8. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Watch the cutscenes on youtube if you feel you're missing out. The gameplay is just an awfully dull grind.

-_- yes tell yourself that. Whatever makes you sleep better at night.

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage
Avatar

SCAR392

9. Posted:

If it plays anything like the 2nd one, I don't want it either.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rallydefault

10. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

If it plays anything like the 2nd one, I don't want it either.

It was actually an awesome game. It wasn't THE game that saved my gaming career as some journalists have been heralding, but it definitely held my attention the entire 14ish hours - and that's difficult to come by these days.

rallydefault

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

11. Posted:

kkslider5552000 wrote:

Phatosaurus wrote:

Watch the cutscenes on youtube if you feel you're missing out. The gameplay is just an awfully dull grind.

I own the game already (360). I beat the game. I'm not sure whether you are wrong about the gameplay (you probably are) or if the game pulled a JRPG on me and weak gameplay no longer mattered because of the story.

The latter.

I played through it on the PS3 (rented). The game play started to wear thin on me towards the midway point. At the last battle with the bullet sponging patriots and rocket firing enemies, I felt like ejecting the disc and sending it right back to Lovefilm there and then.
It wasn't that it was hard, it was just tedious.

There's much better games that the WiiU isn't getting that I (if I only owned a WiiU), I would be worried about not being able to play.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

HawkeyeWii

12. Posted:

Yeah I was really hoping to have my first Bioshock experience soon, but I guess not.....

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

13. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah I was really hoping to have my first Bioshock experience soon, but I guess not.....

Well you're in luck, this will play on most modern toasters, PC's and laptops.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2

Enjoy.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Phatosaurus

14. Posted:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah I was really hoping to have my first Bioshock experience soon, but I guess not.....

Well you're in luck, this will play on most modern toasters, PC's and laptops.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2

Enjoy.

3DS: 3840-6043-8686
WiiU: Phatosaurus

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MAB

15. Posted:

Because Mario and or Kart isn't in the title so apparently it won't sell on a Nintendo system...

Apparently I'm missing out on something I can get on my PC but I haven't played a game on it in 3 years because I have to throw money at it every year just to play the latest FPS ;)

Forever living to inappropriately touch the mentalities of armchair internet gaming analysts and worthless console war fanboys... Let their sad stories burn eternally within my inbox furnace of hell ;)

Wii U & Steam Box DIGITAL 4 LYFE BABY!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

kkslider5552000

16. Posted:

Phatosaurus wrote:

HawkeyeWii wrote:

Yeah I was really hoping to have my first Bioshock experience soon, but I guess not.....

Well you're in luck, this will play on most modern toasters, PC's and laptops.
http://www.gog.com/gamecard/system_shock_2

Enjoy.

oh you're one of THOSE people

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage
Avatar

rallydefault

17. Posted:

MadAussieBloke wrote:

Because Mario and or Kart isn't in the title so apparently it won't sell on a Nintendo system...

Apparently I'm missing out on something I can get on my PC but I haven't played a game on it in 3 years because I have to throw money at it every year just to play the latest FPS ;)

Every year? You, sir, are exaggerating just a tad. But I know you're not being totally serious. Right? ... say "right." ... lol

Edited on by rallydefault

rallydefault

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BandG

18. Posted:

Too bad for people who only have Wii Us... :( This game is really amazing, the best game I have ever played. For me it would be worth it to buy a ps3 just for this game! Everything is just so perfect, there were many times where I thought to myself "those lines were just perfect" in the dialogue. It's really just something you don't want to miss...

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

19. Posted:

I had a dream the other night where Iwata & Reggie unveiled various 3rd Party Games coming to Wii U. Games shown off included:
Bioshock Infinite
Metal Gear Rising
Grand Theft Auto V
South Park: Stick of Truth
Tomb Raider
And various others I can't really recall. But because of this dream I feel super confident in Nintendo's little E3.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Captain_Toad

20. Posted:

Because they're silly rabbits, thinking that WiiU is for kids.

Still Mariobro4. Just Toad-happy. Le-Ribbit.
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Captain Toad 4 Smash!
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4