Forums

Topic: Why I wont be getting a Wii-U on Launch Day

Posts 101 to 106 of 106

Windy

moomoo wrote:

@HarmoKnight There are PS2 RPGs being remade for 3DS outside of Tales of the Abyss?

I don't know of any others but it would be a brilliant idea considering that tales of the abyss was a pretty good conversion. That would make a nice topic. I would love to see some ps2 games make their way to 3ds. I don't know why I didn't get into the ps2 until recently. I missed out on some good RPG's

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

LyIa

Aren't we getting a little off topic here?
Also, Disgaea gets no love ;n;

all men are kings 👑

Terave

The problem is that I just don't need a Wii U. And why? On the Wii I only had a few game I had interest in (around 7). Plus, the tablet controller looks really gimmicky to me. And wow, they've impoved the graphics so they are only slightly better than the Xbox360. Now don't get me wrong, I always bought Nintendo stuff, but this just doesn't do it for me. The DS was awesome, the Wii... not so much. It had some awesome games but those were in comparison to the rest only a small bit. I want a gaming console to play a lot of fun games on it, and not too wait only for Nintendo to bring out a new game that appeals to me. And I know, on every console there are underated gems, but still, let's hope the 3rd developers get it right this time. Perhaps I will buy a Wii U then. Only time will tell.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

WiiLovePeace

I'm not getting a Wii-U at launch or at any point until new games are released in (at least some) of these series: the Legend of Zelda, 3D Mario, Star fox, Metroid Prime, 1080, Wave Race & F-Zero,. There's more I want but I can't think of any of them right now.

Oh & I got the 3DS XL at launch, I'm enjoying that & hence buying another new console so soon doesn't work for my budget nor my backlog.

WiiLovePeace

Windy

sushifreAk wrote:

Aren't we getting a little off topic here?
Also, Disgaea gets no love ;n;

Yeah sorry. I was hoping to hear good news about Dragon Quest X online and that would have changed my mind. The announcement of Monster Hunter was good news indeed so maybe a March purchase of Wii-U. We will see. I am heart broken though that Monster hunter will not have online play for 3ds

Still playing 3DS but will have Switch soon for multiplayer with friends. I miss you guys! Adam, Joni, Gavin and the rest of the Blue Rogues from the Phantasy Star Zero Days.

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391 | Nintendo Network ID: Windy3DS

Ryno

Well after today, I am still panning on a getting a Wii U on launch day!

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.