Wii U Forum

Topic: Why I wont be getting a Wii-U on Launch Day

Showing 101 to 108 of 108

AuthorMessage

Geonjaha

101. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

DQVIII was on a Sony console, therefore it is not one of the best games.

Sorry you didnt realise, I just decided to use your logic. Obviously thats just my opinion. There is no objective best DQ game.
Thought you would have noticed that - nvm then. Funny how the Nintendo fanboy statement came out considering I just mirrored what you said for teh lols. :P Interesting to say the least..

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage

zezhyrule

102. Posted:

Oh sorry, I didn't even notice D:

Er um, how dare you! Mocking me like that!

Edited on by zezhyrule

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage

Windy

103. Posted:

moomoo wrote:

@HarmoKnight There are PS2 RPGs being remade for 3DS outside of Tales of the Abyss?

I don't know of any others but it would be a brilliant idea considering that tales of the abyss was a pretty good conversion. That would make a nice topic. I would love to see some ps2 games make their way to 3ds. I don't know why I didn't get into the ps2 until recently. I missed out on some good RPG's

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Cyb3Rnite

104. Posted:

Aren't we getting a little off topic here?
Also, Disgaea gets no love ;n;

Currently playing: Rune Factory 4, Mario Kart 8, Wind Waker HD, Fire Emblem Awakening, Tomodachi Life, and League of Legends.
Also known as sushifreAk, Justice, kidIcarus, and AnActualDash.

3DS Friend Code: 4554-0880-9460 | Nintendo Network ID: Cyb3Rnite

AuthorMessage

Terave

105. Posted:

The problem is that I just don't need a Wii U. And why? On the Wii I only had a few game I had interest in (around 7). Plus, the tablet controller looks really gimmicky to me. And wow, they've impoved the graphics so they are only slightly better than the Xbox360. Now don't get me wrong, I always bought Nintendo stuff, but this just doesn't do it for me. The DS was awesome, the Wii... not so much. It had some awesome games but those were in comparison to the rest only a small bit. I want a gaming console to play a lot of fun games on it, and not too wait only for Nintendo to bring out a new game that appeals to me. And I know, on every console there are underated gems, but still, let's hope the 3rd developers get it right this time. Perhaps I will buy a Wii U then. Only time will tell.

Changed name: Old name was JDT!
Ponies will take over the world. Just deal with it.
3DS FC: 1375-7189-4496

AuthorMessage

WiiLovePeace

106. Posted:

I'm not getting a Wii-U at launch or at any point until new games are released in (at least some) of these series: the Legend of Zelda, 3D Mario, Star fox, Metroid Prime, 1080, Wave Race & F-Zero,. There's more I want but I can't think of any of them right now.

Oh & I got the 3DS XL at launch, I'm enjoying that & hence buying another new console so soon doesn't work for my budget nor my backlog.

Currently Playing: Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros. (3DS)
Recently Completed: Zelda: Minish Cap (Wii U VC)
Recently Bought: Pac-man Collection (Wii U VC)

3DS Friend Code: 1676-4979-6052 | Nintendo Network ID: WiiLovePeace | Twitter: WiiLovePeace

AuthorMessage

Windy

107. Posted:

sushifreAk wrote:

Aren't we getting a little off topic here?
Also, Disgaea gets no love ;n;

Yeah sorry. I was hoping to hear good news about Dragon Quest X online and that would have changed my mind. The announcement of Monster Hunter was good news indeed so maybe a March purchase of Wii-U. We will see. I am heart broken though that Monster hunter will not have online play for 3ds

wish list: Bravely Default, Mario Golf, Fantasy Life, Dragon Quest VII, Etrian Odyssey Untold, Monster Hunter 4, Star Wars Pinball.
On the Bubble (Might Buy) - RuneFactory 4, Pokemon X and Y
Dream Title- NHL Hockey with online Play

3DS Friend Code: 0877-0511-8391

AuthorMessage

Ryno

108. Posted:

Well after today, I am still panning on a getting a Wii U on launch day!

To blessed to be stressed.
I miss Japanese games, the good stuff... Games that are imaginative, have good and unique gameplay, a great soundtrack, and replay value.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo