Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 06:33 GMT
what is going on with wii u help.
Edited on Sat 8th December, 2012 @ 06:34 by PhoenixUltra
Wii U future of gaming.
3DS Friend Code: 4167-5558-2915 | Nintendo Network ID: ugene4000
2. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 06:40 GMT
Haha. I don't know... It might be the disc, or the Wii U. Does it only do it for that game?
3. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 06:41 GMT
i have only that game right now.
4. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 06:44 GMT
Not sure... I would return the game, and get an identical copy. If it still doesn't work you're gonna have to replace the disc drive by calling Nintendo to setup a repair.
5. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 06:45 GMT
its fine, just e shop videos are pixelated, games are not.
6. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 14:16 GMT
It's due to the game itself, nothing else. That's how the game was made.
A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596
3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk
7. Posted: Sat 8th Dec 2012 14:22 GMT
The Wii U is still new, so lots of bugs are a normal thing as Nintendo works things out.
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299
Chibi-Robo, Dillon, Mallo, Wonder-Red, and Duck Hunt Dog for Smash!