Forums

Topic: Why are you so certain Wii U will catch fire, and that it won't be a failure?

Posts 121 to 125 of 125

Toad160

I don't know what people are talking about when it is said that the graphics are not up to par with other systems. NSMBU looked amazing, and so does COD and NintendoLand, but NSMBU was really outstanding. And I have recently played my favorite game on the Xbox, Red Dead Redemption, and I would say that NSMBU has better graphics than that game and even COD on the Xbox. I know there are other things to be worried about with this system, things that I am not particularly worried about, but as my first and last post in a "doom and gloom" thread- why you bums so mad that the N in the game, yadig dat bod bois?

Currently Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Sapphire, Pokemon X, Percy's Predicament, NES Remix
Instagram: thegreatmerlon
3DS FC: 0173-1806-9449

Kurtis_the_Red

All I'm going to say, is that I'm happy with my Wii U. I have a couple good games, some great support applications, and a couple other gaming outlets (aka 3ds and PC). People are talking up Sony and their PS4...you really think Sony and Microsoft don't talk to the same people? or even to each other? PS4 is more than likely going to have the same online restrictions of the XBone, without always watching you of course, but still.

3rd party may or may not come to the Wii U, But I have faith. So for now, I'll sit back cleaning my game pad and watch the other Hardware place chains around the industry.

P.S. you know there is a guy that's never hooked his original xbox 360 up to the internet...never gotten an update, never needed an online connection. While it's boarderline idiotic to do so...isn't it nice to know that it was an option?

Kurtis_the_Red

Nintendo Network ID: Kurtis_the_Red

skywake

I don't think we can make conclusions about how good third party support will be for any of the platforms yet. Nintendo's is looking pretty average, although still better than the Wii did, and the 360/PS3 have had all of it. I don't think that necessarily means that the PS4/XBone will get the red carpet treatment. The consoles aren't even out yet and anyone with more than a 3min memory would remember how promising the Wii U looked at E3 2012.

Don't waste your energy on this until sometime around E3 2014 at the very earliest.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

dumedum

The best games on the Wii I feel were the third party exclusives.
And the same thing happens with the Wii U - Zombi U I found amazing.

In the end of the day, you get fantastic first party games, you get exclusive third party games, and any multiplatform title you get is a bonus, something much enhanced like Arkahm City: AE which is spectacular on the GamePad.

So what's the problem exactly? EA not porting games and the likes? Nintendo doesn't need it, it's the other way around. It's EA's loss.

Nintendo just takes some time but it's not stopping to develop games.

Hence, Wii U is always awesome and people shouldn't care about third parties. At best, it's a bonus. At worst, the library will get pretty huge regardless.

"Dubs Goes to Washington: The Video Game".

Nintendo Network ID: Del_Piero_Mamba

JGMR

dumedum wrote:

[...]it's the other way around. It's EA's loss.

Nothing more to add.

With kind regards,

JGMR

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.