Showing 1 to 20 of 63
1. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 16:33 BST
I am interested to see especially with this whole returning of the basic bundle stuff. I got the basic set due to shortage of money at the time, but ended up picking up Nintendo Land for 30 bucks at gamestop. So which one do you guys have?
Fan of the classics.
3DS FC: 2852-9290-8506
Wii U Name: MiiandMario
2. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:17 BST
3. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:18 BST
I got a Basic. Mostly (well, almost only) due to a very good offer coming my way for an all new Basic + New Super Mario Bros. U. I have acquired both Nintendo Land and a Sensor Bar since then but im not interested in any of the cradles so i dont feel that i missed out on anything.
If you wanna buy a lot of eShop games, demos and content you must buy another memory unit either way so..
4. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:20 BST
I bought the premium WiiU, mainly for the extra memory and the sensor bar. The rest of the bits don't get used.
i`ve been a slave from the cradle to the grave.
5. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:34 BST
See my signature
Push Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
6. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:42 BST
Nintendo Network ID: TOMBOY25
7. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:46 BST
Deluxe all the way baby.
8. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 17:57 BST
Four more months until Bayonetta 2.
Nintendo Network ID: MANIAC64
9. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 19:12 BST
Deluxe gives you the 10% back on all eShop purchases - definitely worth it. Not sure if the basic unit gave the same deal?
10. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 19:53 BST
8GB is all I have plus I will not pay more than $300 for a game console.
11. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 21:19 BST
I bought the zombi u deluxe set. The extra $40 over the regular deluxe was well worth it for the pro controller and zombi u.
12. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 21:22 BST
I got a deluxe, for Nintendo Land, the extra storage, and the charging cradle. Everything else was just there.
I'll have a tall glass of milk, iced.
Nintendo Network ID: Mickamott | Twitter: Mickamott
13. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 22:30 BST
The cool, BLACK deluxe set. More gigabytes, Nintendo Land, and a stylish color. I like it.
Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team
Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.
14. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 22:41 BST
15. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 23:07 BST
First in line, midnight release Deluxe
Game developer and gamer.
16. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 23:47 BST
Got a basic with external hd at launch.
Nintendo Network ID: PsychoShamoo
17. Posted: Sun 9th Jun 2013 23:58 BST
I don't have one yet, but I got my eyes on a Basic that I'll try to get on Tuesday after the E3 NDirect, depending on what's announced.
Edited on Sun 9th June, 2013 @ 23:58 by CanisWolfred
This Hand of Mine Glows With An Awesome POWER!!! It's Burning Grip Tells Me to Defeat You!!!
I am the Wolf...Red
18. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 00:02 BST
Preordered the Basic before launch, I wanted a Deluxe but they were out of stock for preorders.
I keep these Nintendo Life threads updated: Missing 3DS VC and Wii U VC between regions, Full of list first party Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Gear games missing from the 3DS VC, and Full of list first party Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, and Wii games missing from the Wii U VC.
Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter
19. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 00:21 BST
Premium and still trying to figure out what todo with the Premium account??
20. Posted: Mon 10th Jun 2013 00:29 BST
Deluxe with NintendoLand.
The BackLoggery of Zelda!
Nintendo Network ID: pntjrx | Twitter: pntjrx