Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 601 to 609 of 609

AuthorMessage

Grumblevolcano

601. Posted:

Wii Party U and Game & Wario are bad games so between Pikmin 3 and Sonic Lost World, I enjoyed the latter more as it felt like you needed to have played the first 2 Pikmin games to enjoy 3. Sonic Lost World was a bit short and the running up walls technique I found very challenging to get to grips with but still worthwhile to check out. There is a demo on the eshop though which includes the first level so that could help somewhat in deciding.

Grumblevolcano

3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

AuthorMessage

SammyPegs

602. Posted:

Nintenjoe64 wrote:

SammyPegs wrote:

cookiex wrote:

I saw that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag had a good discount on eShop. I know DLC is missing from Wii U, but does the game still run decently?

What is it discounted to just out of curiosity?

£9.99 at the moment, would buy it this sale had been the right side of payday. Good news is the next Ubi sale will have it even cheaper!

Nice, I also noticed that Splinter Cell is that price too! Very tempting...

http://wiiugamingzone.wordpress.com/ - My new Wii U blog!

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

603. Posted:

I'm planning to go to Gamestop this weekend and pick up Diablo III: UEE (PS3), Sonic Lost World, and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. While I'm there:

Should I grab Assassin's Creed IV from Gamestop for $22.50 used?
Should I get a $20 card and download Resident Evil: Revelations for $20?
Or should I get a $20 card and save it until Gargoyle's Quest II and Demon's Crest come out?

Doesn't talk about games.

Avid Fan of Anime, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

PKpunky

604. Posted:

The second option sounds like a good deal, since RE is on sale now.

PKpunky

3DS Friend Code: 4314-0436-2109 | Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage

DefHalan

605. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

I'm planning to go to Gamestop this weekend and pick up Diablo III: UEE (PS3), Sonic Lost World, and Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright. While I'm there:

Should I grab Assassin's Creed IV from Gamestop for $22.50 used?
Should I get a $20 card and download Resident Evil: Revelations for $20?
Or should I get a $20 card and save it until Gargoyle's Quest II and Demon's Crest come out?

Well I would recommend Resident Evil, but I am also debating picking it up.

http://dudehugespeaks.tumblr.com/post/44243746261/nickels-dimes-and-quarters
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/why-console-specs-dont-matter
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/200271/Video_Don_Daglow_on_nextgen_transition_traps_and_treasures.php

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

606. Posted:

PKpunky wrote:

The second option sounds like a good deal, since RE is on sale now.

I know, but Capcom usually loves Holloween sales, so I'm wondering if I'd get another chance just two months from now...it'd definitle be great if I could play Resi 4, REMake, and Resident Evil: Revelations all in the same month. But they also might have Master Reboot on sale then, too. It'd suck if I couldn't pick that up then...

Edited on by CanisWolfred

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

CanisWolfred

607. Posted:

Bah, I decided to save my money. In retrospect, I shouldn't have bought Diablo III since my bro went home before we could play it...could've used some of that $40 and got both AC4 and RE:R...

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage

bluemage1989

608. Posted:

I would thoroughly recommend the Assassins Creed games on WiiU I've really enjoyed using the gamepad and they have ran smoothly for me. Assassins Creed is my favourite new series of the noughties and it is a real shame I won't get to play even Rogue on WiiU.

Currently playing Mario Kart 8, ZombiU, ISS 64.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

609. Posted:

I would recommend Splintercell. $20 from the eShop is a pretty good price for a game that will probably last like 40+ hours, on the harder difficulties. I'm only like 7 hours in, and I haven't even touched the online mode yet. This is my first time playing a Splintercell game. As long as you've played Deus Ex or Metal Gear, it's not that hard to get into right away.

$¢@®³’²