Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 421 to 440 of 612

AuthorMessage

Blast

421. Posted:

How is Lego City: Undercover U? Is it a lengthy game???

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 someday :D

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage

Mine01

422. Posted:

Hi again, i bought it, now i need 3x wii motion plus adapters, any suggestion? should i go for original or a chinesse one is ok?

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

AuthorMessage

jariw

423. Posted:

Blast wrote:

How is Lego City: Undercover U? Is it a lengthy game???

The story mode can be covered in a couple of days, but that's a fraction of the actual game. It's a huge open world with lots of things to uncover and unlock after the story mode has been completed.

Current Top 10: DK:TF, Pikmin 3, MK8, Scram Kitty, SM3DW, LEGO City: Undercover, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends, Stick it to the Man, Wind Waker HD
Looking forward to:
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, SSB U, Affordable Space Adventures, Bayonetta 2, X, Hex Heroes, Yarn Yoshi, and more

AuthorMessage

Blast

424. Posted:

@jariw Thanks!

Does anyone know if Tekken Tag Tournament is fun???

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

425. Posted:

Blast wrote:

@jariw Thanks!

Yeah, it's awesome- and I'm not even a big fighter fan. This is one of my favorites. Love being the kangaroo!

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

426. Posted:

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Nintendoland is $21.99 at my local Best Buy is it worth picking up for singleplayer alone?

I think so. Metroid, Zelda, Car Racer game, Donkey Kong Game and Ninja games are all pretty fun. There's a few others too that escape me now.

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

427. Posted:

Blast wrote:

@jariw Thanks!

I've put 100+ hours into that game, so... It's pretty good. It takes a while to figure out the mechanics, if it's your first Tekken game, which I'm guessing it is.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Dragoon04

428. Posted:

DoomTurtle wrote:

If you enjoyed the SNES Final Fantasies, then you will definitely enjoy Earthbound.

Thanks. Then I will definitely check it out.

Nintendo ID: Dragoon04 // currently playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Super Mario 3D World //

Nintendo Network ID: Dragoon04 | Twitter: clivehanger

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

429. Posted:

Anybody here tried out Pacman: The Ghostly Adventures? I saw it for $15 somewhere, but I wasn't sure if it was any good.

Gamecubed

Nintendo Network ID: McFailing

AuthorMessage

PAAppleyard

430. Posted:

I haven't but I have played Pacman museum on steam and it's very good. I wish we could have that one in the Wii U.

PAAppleyard

AuthorMessage

rockodoodle

431. Posted:

Gamecubed wrote:

Anybody here tried out Pacman: The Ghostly Adventures? I saw it for $15 somewhere, but I wasn't sure if it was any good.

definitely worth it for that price. it's a pretty fun game. think of it as a poor man's Super Mario 3d World......

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage

Blast

432. Posted:

I got Mass Effect 3 and Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 for my Wii U a few days ago....
THEY ARE BOTH REALLY GOOD GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

433. Posted:

rockodoodle wrote:

Gamecubed wrote:

definitely worth it for that price. it's a pretty fun game. think of it as a poor man's Super Mario 3d World......

thanks, I'll check it out.

Gamecubed

AuthorMessage

Miss_Dark

434. Posted:

I'd say go for DKC tropical freeze. The OST is the best I've heard in years, the levels are very varied and lengthy, the game has a huge replayability value and the boss battles are great (those were rather dull and uncreative in super mario 3d world)

Other games that are fine imo are Super mario 3d world (many many levels, vary varied, nice music, difficulty degree goes from too easy to too difficult xD), rayman legends and pikmin 3.

@parkerjames they explain very well what you have to do in pikmin 3 so you definitely don't have to play 1 & 2 first :) it does have slight references to the characters in pikmin 1 & 2 but that doesn't matter really.

"Il y a un adage qui dit qu'on fait du mal à ceux qu'on aime, mais il oublie de dire qu'on aime ceux qui nous font du mal."

Wii U name: Miss_Dark feel free to add me (but let me know who you are @ NL)
DS code: 1177 8262 3599 Please add me! ^^ (and let me know your code so I can add you too!)

AuthorMessage

PKpunky

435. Posted:

I'm still on the fence about Tropical Freeze... the first game just didn't do it for me. But mostly everyone agrees that it is a huge step up from the first one. I haven't even finished Pikmin 3 yet! :(

I recently got Mass Effect 3. Although I'm not into those types of games that much, it's worth checking out. One of my most played at the moment. The online is really fun and alive.

PKpunky

3DS Friend Code: 4314-0436-2109 | Nintendo Network ID: PK_Ness

AuthorMessage

Zolgar

436. Posted:

Anyone play Skylanders Swap Force? Was thinking of grabbing it for the Wii U because I'm looking for something new and RPG/Dungeon Crawl/Adventure-ish. Skylanders seems like it would be a good fit. How does it run on the Wii U and how does it use the gamepad?

3DS FC: 3754 - 7518 - 4293
STEAM: Thumbtack Jake
Case: CM 932 HAF Advance - Mobo: Gigabyte P67X - GPU: GTX680 - CPU: Intel i5 3570k - RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance - PSU: Corsair TX750v2 - SSD: Samsung 840 Pro Series 256GB - HDD: WD Black 2TB - OS: Win7 x64 Pro

AuthorMessage

GregDavisBlows

437. Posted:

Is Ninja Gaiden 3 worth a $30 download? I'm considering getting it to prepare for Hyrule Warriors.

I found it hard, it's hard to find / Oh well, whatever, nevermind

AuthorMessage

Gamecubed

438. Posted:

Is Arkham Origins still glitched? I know they aren't doing anymore DLC for the Wii U version, but are they still patching it yet?
I saw it for $20 somewhere, but if it's still buggy, and they aren't patching the Wii U version anymore......

Gamecubed

AuthorMessage

GregDavisBlows

439. Posted:

Gamecubed wrote:

Is Arkham Origins still glitched? I know they aren't doing anymore DLC for the Wii U version, but are they still patching it yet?
I saw it for $20 somewhere, but if it's still buggy, and they aren't patching the Wii U version anymore......

They already said they aren't patching any version. It was by far the glitchiest game I've ever played. For example, after I beat the main game it started running about at half the normal frame rate for a couple days. There were countless other glitches but that was the worst. The game itself is decent but a huge step down from Arkham City. I would only recommend the game for huge Batfans but $20 isn't too bad.

I found it hard, it's hard to find / Oh well, whatever, nevermind

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

440. Posted:

Current Collection - (Unplayed & Sealed. ;) )

NSMB.U
Nintendo Land
ZombiU
Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
DuckTales Remastered
Super Mario 3D World

The Wanting.....

Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
New Super Luigi U
The Wonderful 101
Wii Fit U
Pacman & the Ghostly Adventures - (This might just wind up being an obscure Wii U 'gem')
Wii Play U

The Not so sure.....Recommended?

Resident Evil: Revelations U
Tekken Tag Tournament: Wii U edition
Sonic Lost World

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Mega Man V!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80s FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!