Forums

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Posts 401 to 420 of 996

Pichubby

Linkus wrote:

Thanks! I haven't played Rayman yet but I will probably buy it eventually, it looks really good!
Maybe I'll give Tekken a chance also, I tried Injustice but never really got into it. It was a solid game though.

rockodoodle wrote:

This is a good seven, tho I would replace Assassin's Creed with Rayman.

Also consider Tekkin if you like a fighter.

Linkus wrote:

321zigzag1 wrote:

Curious question to see responses.

I would like to see if possible and if you like.

7 Wii U games you recommend if one is going to buy the Wii U right now.

Super Mario 3D world
Zelda windwaker hd
New super mario bros u/New super luigi u
Deus ex human revolution
Nintendoland
Assassin's creed IV
Sonic & allstars racing transformed

Where's Lego City and Pikmin?

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Twitter:

Pichubby

So, whats the better buy: MHU3 WW or NfS?

You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Twitter:

C-Olimar

Big question guys: Splinter Cell or Deus Ex? Which one would you recommend?

C-Olimar

Linkus

Pichubby wrote:

Linkus wrote:

Thanks! I haven't played Rayman yet but I will probably buy it eventually, it looks really good!
Maybe I'll give Tekken a chance also, I tried Injustice but never really got into it. It was a solid game though.

rockodoodle wrote:

This is a good seven, tho I would replace Assassin's Creed with Rayman.

Also consider Tekkin if you like a fighter.

Linkus wrote:

321zigzag1 wrote:

Curious question to see responses.

I would like to see if possible and if you like.

7 Wii U games you recommend if one is going to buy the Wii U right now.

Super Mario 3D world
Zelda windwaker hd
New super mario bros u/New super luigi u
Deus ex human revolution
Nintendoland
Assassin's creed IV
Sonic & allstars racing transformed

Where's Lego City and Pikmin?

I haven't played Lego city and Pikmin is just not my kind of game. I am not saying it's a bad game because it's definitely not, it's just not for me!

Linkus

Kuksenkov

Pichubby wrote:

So, whats the better buy: MHU3 WW or NfS?

Monster Hunter has gameplay and enought content to guarantee at least a 100 hours of gaming (if you get into it). If you happen to get into it and try the online mode, be ready to say goodbye to many things. That game is ADDICTING and WILL take a big amount of time out of your life if you allow it to.

Avid collector of Japanese music/films/videogames physical releases.

www.shadycandyshop.blogspot.com

Twitter:

DefHalan

Pichubby wrote:

So, whats the better buy: MHU3 WW or NfS?

Are you saying there is a game called Monster Hunter Ultimate 3 Wind Waker!?!?!?! Is that like Monster Hunter but will sailing and cel shaded graphics?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

faint

C-Olimar wrote:

Big question guys: Splinter Cell or Deus Ex? Which one would you recommend?

Deus Ex hands down. Better game and no bug/glitches

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

HeroOfCybertron

Nintendoland is $21.99 at my local Best Buy is it worth picking up for singleplayer alone?

Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

Nintenjoe64

I would recommend:
VC: Earthbound, Uncharted Waters, any Mario, Link to the Past, F-Zero, Super Metroid, Pilotwings
eShop: Runner 2, Castlestorm, Toki Tori, Trine 2
Retail: WWHD, Deus Ex, Black Ops 2, Nintendoland, Pikmin 3, Tekken tag,

I don't want to be a negative nelly but I wouldn't recommend Sonic Racing because MK8 is just around the corner and Sonic is a ridiculously overrated game. The game beats Mario Kart on many levels but fails on the most important ones like gameplay, stability and frame rate.

I only posted this to get my avatar as the forum's thumbnail.

Dragoon04

Is earthbound really that good even for people who has never played a game in that kind of genre? except the SNES Final Fantasy games.

Nintendo ID: Dragoon04 // currently playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and Super Mario 3D World //

Nintendo Network ID: Dragoon04 | Twitter:

DoomTurtle

If you enjoyed the SNES Final Fantasies, then you will definitely enjoy Earthbound.

DoomTurtle

Mine01

How is nintendoland for 3-4 people who are kinda tired of smash and waiting for mk8?

Also how fun is 2p? It would be nice to play something not as hard as DK TF with my gf.

Edited on by Mine01

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

DefHalan

Mine01 wrote:

How is nintendoland for 3-4 people who are kinda tired of smash and waiting for mk8?

Also how fun is 2p? It would be nice to play something not as hard as DK TF with my gf.

I think NintendoLand is a great multiplayer game. It is better the more people you have. 2p Co-op you are kinda limited and 2p versus isn't that great as 1 person basically gets AI teammates. The single player games are pretty good too

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Mine01

DefHalan wrote:

Mine01 wrote:

How is nintendoland for 3-4 people who are kinda tired of smash and waiting for mk8?

Also how fun is 2p? It would be nice to play something not as hard as DK TF with my gf.

I think NintendoLand is a great multiplayer game. It is better the more people you have. 2p Co-op you are kinda limited and 2p versus isn't that great as 1 person basically gets AI teammates. The single player games are pretty good too

Thanks men, i tought that about 2p, so ill try to convince my sister and her bf to play, i guess ill try to get it cheap tomorrow

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

Blast

How is Lego City: Undercover U? Is it a lengthy game???

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Mine01

Hi again, i bought it, now i need 3x wii motion plus adapters, any suggestion? should i go for original or a chinesse one is ok?

Mine01

3DS Friend Code: 5000-3484-9808 | Nintendo Network ID: soakedmine

jariw

Blast wrote:

How is Lego City: Undercover U? Is it a lengthy game???

The story mode can be covered in a couple of days, but that's a fraction of the actual game. It's a huge open world with lots of things to uncover and unlock after the story mode has been completed.

jariw

Blast

@jariw Thanks!

Does anyone know if Tekken Tag Tournament is fun???

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

rockodoodle

Blast wrote:

@jariw Thanks!

Does anyone know if Tekken Tag Tournament is fun???

Yeah, it's awesome- and I'm not even a big fighter fan. This is one of my favorites. Love being the kangaroo!

rockodoodle

rockodoodle

HeroOfCybertron wrote:

Nintendoland is $21.99 at my local Best Buy is it worth picking up for singleplayer alone?

I think so. Metroid, Zelda, Car Racer game, Donkey Kong Game and Ninja games are all pretty fun. There's a few others too that escape me now.

rockodoodle

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic