Wii U Forum

Topic: Wii U Recommendations Thread

Showing 341 to 360 of 784

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

341. Posted:

parkerjames wrote:

Hey guys, just picked up the NSMBU bundle and thinking about getting SM3DW. Do you think its worth getting right away since NSMBU is a Mario platformer as well? What are the main differences?..they look very similar to me.

This:
[youtube:K4pJnV5OxPI]

Looks similar to this?
[youtube:wLOKVABfrzw]

I'm not really seeing it...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Kolzig

Kolzig

342. Posted:

Anybody know what are the best places in the net in Europe to buy Wii U games? The prices are a bit insane in Finland due to crazy taxes so buying here is not an option unless games are on sale and fortunately/unfortunately Wii U games often are since retailers seem to have lost hope on Wii U.

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

AuthorMessage
Neogaard

Neogaard

343. Posted:

Kolzig wrote:

Anybody know what are the best places in the net in Europe to buy Wii U games? The prices are a bit insane in Finland due to crazy taxes so buying here is not an option unless games are on sale and fortunately/unfortunately Wii U games often are since retailers seem to have lost hope on Wii U.

I'd import from Amazon.uk.co lif I were you and go for used games, prices are superb att times and the games are in good condition, 3-5 days shipping time to sweden so should be something like that for Finland too, hope that works out!

Neogaard

Nintendo Network ID: Neogaard

AuthorMessage
Kolzig

Kolzig

344. Posted:

Yes, I know of Amazon, thehut, zavvi, shopto.net and of course auction sites, but are there any others?
Amazon is the best usually.

Edited on by Kolzig

Nintendo Network ID: Kolzig

AuthorMessage
rockodoodle

rockodoodle

345. Posted:

I like 3d World MUCH more than NSMBU...... But seeing as you just got your system with two mario games- I recommend that you get it but maybe get Pikmin, Rayman, W101, even Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze first. I like NSMBU- but 3d World is a purchase that justifies buying the system. NSMBU, while it's fun, isn't quite at the level of 3d World. I'd give NSMBU an 8.5 and Mario 3d World around a 9.75. My main complaint is that the depth perception is a bit tricky sometimes.....

Of the ones that I mentioned, I think Rayman is a must have too, around the same level as 3d World.

CanisWolfred wrote:

parkerjames wrote:

Hey guys, just picked up the NSMBU bundle and thinking about getting SM3DW. Do you think its worth getting right away since NSMBU is a Mario platformer as well? What are the main differences?..they look very similar to me.

This:
[youtube:K4pJnV5OxPI]

Looks similar to this?
[youtube:wLOKVABfrzw]

I'm not really seeing it...

rockodoodle

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

346. Posted:

I kinda want a first person shooter for Wii U, something with great multiplayer. I know there are two Call of Duty games and a 007 shooter. Are there others? Which one is the most recommended and I am hoping for something on the cheaper side but nothing is off limits

EDIT: I want a local option but online would be nice

Edited on by DefHalan

Krystal (Star Fox) for Smash!!!!!
Splatfest:TEAM CATS!!!!
Owned Amiibo: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, Ike, Samus, Rosalina, Fox, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Lucario, Charizard, Link, Zelda, Shiek, Toon Link, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Inkling Squid

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

347. Posted:

^I was actually craving that, too, but sadly, those are your only options. I'm tempted to pick up 007 despite swearing off that franchise after Goldeneye...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

348. Posted:

CanisWolfred wrote:

^I was actually craving that, too, but sadly, those are your only options. I'm tempted to pick up 007 despite swearing off that franchise after Goldeneye...

I have been kinda leaning towards 007 just because I think it will be a better couch experience

Owned Amiibo: Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Toad, Bowser, Pac-Man, Mega Man, Sonic, Ike, Samus, Rosalina, Fox, Kirby, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Lucario, Charizard, Link, Zelda, Shiek, Toon Link, Inkling Girl, Inkling Boy, Inkling Squid

AuthorMessage
Skjeva

Skjeva

349. Posted:

Isnt deus ex fps?

Skjeva

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

350. Posted:

^No multiplayer.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Turnip

Turnip

351. Posted:

Just ordered a Wii U Deluxe set a few days ago, and was wondering which games I should get first.
MH3U is pretty much a given, as long as the sale is still going on by the time my Wii U arrives. Any other recommendations are welcome. :P

Cringing is really fun.

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

352. Posted:

AtaraxiaX wrote:

Just ordered a Wii U Deluxe set a few days ago, and was wondering which games I should get first.
MH3U is pretty much a given, as long as the sale is still going on by the time my Wii U arrives. Any other recommendations are welcome. :P

ZombiU is good and cheap

AuthorMessage
LucinaSmash

LucinaSmash

353. Posted:

Tomorrow, Super Mario 3D World on sale for $39.99 at Target.

For the best Wii U HD experience, Mad Catz Wii Component Cable in 1080p

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

354. Posted:

SkywardL wrote:

Tomorrow, Super Mario 3D World on sale for $39.99 at Target.

And I just got it full price last week. :(

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Doobie

Doobie

355. Posted:

@CanisWolfred Dont feel bad! That game is worth every penny!

Doobie

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

356. Posted:

Doobie wrote:

@CanisWolfred Dont feel bad! That game is worth every penny!

True, but the extra $20 could've gone towards a better Wireless card that I need to get now...

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
arronishere

arronishere

357. Posted:

Is Warriors Orochi 3 worth a go? I'm thinking of getting just because it's the same team behind Hyrule Warriors.

arronishere

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

358. Posted:

arronishere wrote:

Is Warriors Orochi 3 worth a go? I'm thinking of getting just because it's the same team behind Hyrule Warriors.

If you can get it for really cheap, it has a lot of content that'll keep you busy if it turns out to be your thing.

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Rezalack

Rezalack

359. Posted:

@CanisWolfred You know, if you bought it at Target, you may be able to take the receipt in there with you and get the $20. I know Best Buy does that if something goes on sale within a certain amount of time after buying it. Always worth a shot.

Rezalack

Nintendo Network ID: Spuratis

AuthorMessage
CanisWolfred

CanisWolfred

360. Posted:

^I didn't think of that, but it's just too late now. :(

I am the Wolf...Red
Backloggery | DeviantArt
Wolfrun
Arooo~